Re: Chaos in Government

****ing hell man you’re a lost cause

International

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    ****ing hell man you’re a lost cause

All the fools who voted for brexit now blaming it on Labour you couldn’t make it up

Any chance of a genuine benefit of brexit yet?
    My kids have got blue passports.

Im going to look at them next month with great pride. Who cares about the roaming charges , airport and baggage chaos.

Even if my flight is cancelled the 2 blue beauties make it all worth while.

Can we blame them for your lack of articulation in this post? No idea what you’re saying.
    that's not an argument ??

Ill summarise

You cant blame anyone for a global recession as its global and unpredictable

You can judge how governments manage it i.e. the financial crisis and Gordon Brown and the Tories after that .

The current crisis is way too unpredictable to judge anyone plans do you have a view to fix ?

Does anyone have the answers at this stage ??

W area still seeing the after shocks of Covid and a fuel crisis and a war ,what is the next step and plan . ??

The world basically stopped operating for two years, how do you plan for that , t how do you recover , how long will it ,do you know ?

I haven't seen any real ideas , plans to fix this in the long term from anyone have you ?

I actually think its beyond us to fix , or do you know someone who has the answer ?

All the fools who voted for brexit now blaming it on Labour you couldn’t make it up

Any chance of a genuine benefit of brexit yet?
    It's straight out of the Trump/Johnson/Tory/Right Wing playbook. Personal responsibility? It's always someone else's fault. Johnson still won't take any even now, just listen to him today, so how do you expect any of his followers or disciples? All the recent people who have resigned are unfit to hold any office by association ever again yet they'll all be back. I haven't eaten today. I don't think I could keep it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Im going to look at them next month with great pride. Who cares about the roaming charges , airport and baggage chaos.

Me and Mrs Citizen were supposed to be in Milan today for the 6Hrs of Monza on the weekend but our flights were cancelled. I've been travelling a lot recently for various events and every single time, I don't want to come back.

My kids have got them too. I swear they're black. No idea how anyone can call them blue.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    My kids have got them too. I swear they're black. No idea how anyone can call them blue.
    Yeah they are dark.

When they came in Priti Patel said she couldnt wait to travel with one😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    that's not an argument ??

Ill summarise

You cant blame anyone for a global recession as its global and unpredictable

You can judge how governments manage it i.e. the financial crisis and Gordon Brown and the Tories after that .

The current crisis is way too unpredictable to judge anyone plans do you have a view to fix ?

Does anyone have the answers at this stage ??

W area still seeing the after shocks of Covid and a fuel crisis and a war ,what is the next step and plan . ??

The world basically stopped operating for two years, how do you plan for that , t how do you recover , how long will it ,do you know ?

I haven't seen any real ideas , plans to fix this in the long term from anyone have you ?

I actually think its beyond us to fix , or do you know someone who has the answer ?
    I’m not saying the world isn’t in a bit of a state and it’s easy to fix. Im saying we made it worse for ourselves by handicapping our economy all for Cameron to save a few seats from ukip.

Which part of labours reaction to the recession did you particularly think was bad? Which part of the tories reaction to this one has been good?

What does that even mean?

Do you mean ignore the worst decision a government has made in recent memory?

Or

Do you mean ignore the billion a year out economy is already losing out on?
    A referendum on membership in the EU was well overdue and the morally right thing to do. Remain lost. We move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Me and Mrs Citizen were supposed to be in Milan today for the 6Hrs of Monza on the weekend but our flights were cancelled. I've been travelling a lot recently for various events and every single time, I don't want to come back.
    I blame the greedy airlines for a lot of the delays, sacked everyone during covid and can’t get them to come back on worse terms. ****ing idiotic.

Yeah they are dark.

When they came in Priti Patel said she couldnt wait to travel with one��������
    To Rwanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    A referendum on membership in the EU was well overdue and the morally right thing to do. Remain lost. We move on.
    Was the lying and cheating of the leave campaign the morally right thing to do? Was tricking the middle and working classes into voting for something that wouldn’t benefit them at all the morally right thing to do?

Can you give me a morally right benefit of brexit?

Can you tell me what happened to the moral decision to build all those hospitals with the money we were told would be saved. It said it on the side of that bus if your memory is a bit foggy.

Airport & Baggage "chaos" is due to staff lay-offs during the lockdown(s).
    Roaming charges is a weak reason to remain in a bureaucratic institution with a democratic deficit but there we go.

Roaming charges is a weak reason to remain in a bureaucratic institution with a democratic deficit but there we go.
    What about being in a free market while being in a position to change the democratic deficit.

What democratic deficits made you vote leave?

What benefits do we now have thanks to being out of this organisation which were caused by the democratic deficit?

2 simple questions.

Layoffs which included eu workers who cant/wont come back.

Was the lying and cheating of the leave campaign the morally right thing to do? Was tricking the middle and working classes into voting for something that wouldn’t benefit them at all the morally right thing to do?

Can you give me a morally right benefit of brexit?

Can you tell me what happened to the moral decision to build all those hospitals with the money we were told would be saved. It said it on the side of that bus if your memory is a bit foggy.
    Both sides bent the truth, remain more so. Like when Cameron conjured up images of war in Europe lol. Scaremongering lies.
    Or Obama tried to scare the British electorate by saying we'd be "at the back of the queue" for a trade deal. More lies.
    You're on the side of Goldman Sach's and JP Morgan who were rabid remainers because it favours big business.
    You're not much a fan of democracy are you? Didn't want the vote. Still contesting the result 3 years later.

What about being in a free market while being in a position to change the democratic deficit.

What benefits do we now have thanks to being out of this organisation which were caused by the democratic deficit?

2 simple questions.
    We do see less of that tw@t Farage.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    So his resignation speech was effectively "not my fault"
    Yep, all down to the “herd” - deluded to the end.

We are at the back of a queue in a trade deal and there is a war in Europe

Bent the truth be ****ed, leave flat out lied openly.

I’m on the side of remaining because it was good for the people of this country and it was good for our economy while allowing our country to affect the policy of the EU while having a lot more autonomy than most other countries in the group.

I didn’t want the vote because I knew why the billionaires wanted it and how they’d get what they wanted. You’re on the side of the oligarchs and the money launderers obviously.

What benefits of leaving have there been?

Layoffs which included eu workers who cant/wont come back.
    Nonsense it has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit. Lol We had something called a lockdown.
    How many of the layed-off were EU workers?

2 simple questions.
    Two simple answers.

The EU is very protectionist. The UK are more free market orientated than the protectionist EU.

The democratic deficit is of lack of accessibility to the ordinary citizen, or lack of representation of the ordinary citizen, and lack of accountability of European Union institutions

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, all down to the “herd” - deluded to the end.
    The same "herd" that he used to get made leader. I am so pleased that the nob has been forced out.

Two simple answers.

The EU is very protectionist. The UK are more free market orientated than the protectionist EU.

The democratic deficit is of lack of accessibility to the ordinary citizen, or lack of representation of the ordinary citizen, and lack of accountability of European Union institutions
    This is wales bales isn’t it? glad I didn’t vote the same way as someone with hitler in their username.

Give me an example of where we are more free market orientated and why it’s good for the normal citizen. How does this work when we are making concessions to get other trade deals?

I agree there is a lack of representation but that’s the same in our government too. I’ve never said the EU was perfect but we were 100% better off being in than out.

We are at the back of a queue in a trade deal and there is a war in Europe

Bent the truth be ****ed, leave flat out lied openly.

I’m on the side of remaining because it was good for the people of this country and it was good for our economy while allowing our country to affect the policy of the EU while having a lot more autonomy than most other countries in the group.

I didn’t want the vote because I knew why the billionaires wanted it and how they’d get what they wanted. You’re on the side of the oligarchs and the money launderers obviously.

What benefits of leaving have there been?
    You could argue that the Ukraine conflict was, in part, caused by the EU ever expanding eastwards. Not respecting Russian interests and backing them into a corner risking nuclear war in the process.

We have democratic system and leave won. If you don't like democracy come out and say...I'm beginning to question it myself but not because of Brexit.