Thread: Chaos in Government

Re: Chaos in Government

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Cameron, Ron Ron
    He’s ignoring you isn’t he.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    IRonically. he will not be the first or last!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hello Bob. I'm busy, typing on my phone and not quite sure of the point he's making, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Hello Bob. I'm busy, typing on my phone and not quite sure of the point he's making, if any.
    Think it started with this one hun x

Talking of evolutionary adaptation I often wonder what that anti-immigration, proudly religious, pseudo-intellectual, booringly argumentative and deeply patronising RonnieBird evolved into since his user name no longer posts on this Board.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Jesus you still don't get it do you?

It's like trying to play chess with a chimp

I didn't say they specifically offer EU citizens a lower wage?

I said through supply and demand, they could offer their employees a lower wage, pause and think for a while it's not hard.

Now they can't employee overseas workers the rates will have to go up, HGV drivers were the first many others have followed.

Have a rest now, you don't want to damage the remaining couple of brain cells
    Yes those P&O workers are positively rolling in it since we left the EU https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60789612

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Meanwhile back in the real world I met the president of Poland today. He congratulated us on winning a contract that will see the creation of 1000 jobs in Poland.

That’s 1000 new jobs that were destined for UK but due to Brexit, the contract & jobs were redirected into the EU instead. That’s £600m that the UK won’t see.
    Good luck to Poland, nice people. I hope they continue to reject mass immigration.
    But by 2024, something like 85% of global GDP will come from outside the EU.

Think it started with this one hun x

Talking of evolutionary adaptation I often wonder what that anti-immigration, proudly religious, pseudo-intellectual, booringly argumentative and deeply patronising RonnieBird evolved into since his user name no longer posts on this Board.
    Oh you have digital paranoia and i'm *Ron*. I see. Am i more or less interesting than this Ron guy? What do we have in common?

Oh you have digital paranoia and i'm *Ron*. I see. Am i more or less interesting than this Ron guy? What do we have in common?
    Less interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’d call £350 million a week for the NHS lie as outrageous. You don’t?
    How much extra in real terms was actually given to the NHS?

Do you not want to talk about remain lies?

Less interesting!
    Spiteful git

Good luck to Poland, nice people. I hope they continue to reject mass immigration.
    But by 2024, something like 85% of global GDP will come from outside the EU.
    Yet around 5% of the global population is within the EU.

What is your point Östreicher?

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    Yet around 5% of the global population is within the EU.

What is your point Östreicher?
    If free trade is the modus operandi. There's more opportunities outside the EU. Hong Kong has the lowest tariffs and they seem to do well.

If free trade is the modus operandi. There's more opportunities outside the EU. Hong Kong has the lowest tariffs and they seem to do well.
    How's sovereignty going for them?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Most vote Labour because they say they will tax the wealthy more, increase benefits and wages for the low paid and public industries and spend more on public services, but they can never say where the money is going to come from.
    You've answered your own statement

Then why aren’t we taking advantage of them?

Why not take advantage of the ones on our doorstep that have now ****ed our economy be being out of?

Why are you using an anagram of hitler as a username and pretending not to be wales bales?

How do you say you're a moron, without saying you're a moron?

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

Why not take advantage of the ones on our doorstep that have now ****ed our economy be being out of?

Why are you using an anagram of hitler as a username and pretending not to be wales bales?
    Someone similar used to issue a financial challenge whenever it was suggested he was a Gluey multi. Let's see how this pans out!

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    How do you say you're a moron, without saying you're a moron?
    You're twp Ron Ron, You're twp Ron Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post

We are taking advantage of the free trade possibilities with more to come. You need to give it a good 20 years before we can truly assess.
    Our economy is not ****ed due to Brexit. The lockdown and banking crisis saddled us with debt.

If you go around making anagrams of peoples names and looking for a deeper meaning, you'll drive yourself madder than you are over a democratic vote.
    My names anagram is Purely coincidental. I chose a name after village called Litherland in England. And a noter to my Lithe build.

Why can't you move on from Brexit and accept your chosen side lost?

How's sovereignty going for them?
    They're slowly being usurped by a quasi communist state. Should they have stayed within the British empire?

We are taking advantage of the free trade possibilities with more to come. You need to give it a good 20 years before we can truly assess.
    Our economy is not ****ed due to Brexit. The lockdown and banking crisis saddled us with debt.

If you go around making anagrams of peoples names and looking for a deeper meaning, you'll drive yourself madder than you are over a democratic vote.
    My names anagram is Purely coincidental. I chose a name after village called Litherland in England. And a noter to my Lithe build.

Why can't you move on from Brexit and accept your chosen side lost?
    You're fit Ron Ron

They're slowly being usurped by a quasi communist state. Should they have stayed within the British empire?
    Remind me of their choice?

Remind me of their choice?
    Did Hong Kongers actually choose or did China nag Britain to death. Either way, i'm not really sure what your point is? That we will be taken over by China for choosing greater sovereignty over the EU?

Did Hong Kongers actually choose or did China nag Britain to death. Either way, i'm not really sure what your point is? That we will be taken over by China for choosing greater sovereignty over the EU?
    No, you said "Hong Kong has the lowest tariffs and they seem to do well". If you see the world through a single prism of trade I guess you have a point. But according to you this has come at the cost of being usurped by a quasi communist state. My point was doing well because of low tariffs isn't the be all and end all. Do you have a better example?

But our economy is already a billion a year worse than it would have been in the EU.

The banking crisis?! **** sake

So we’ve purposely ****ed our economy for 20 years but then we’ll see. **** me I’ve heard some shit gluey in my time but you are genuinely an idiot.