+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Chaos in Government

Re: Chaos in Government

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    So, you agree. the EU is expansionist and has expanded it's trading bloc and schengen to Russia's border with talk of a EU army going on. That army is inevitable.
    So yes, they have neglected Russia's geo political interests and played a part in the conflict.
    Do you think war, mass death and potential nuclear fallout is a price worth paying for expansionism of the EU project? If i'm reading this right you do. Lol
    What an absolutely mental way of viewing this conflict.
    Which pro-russian website have you got this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yep absolutely bonkers.

So you think Russia are absolutely fine with the EU trading bloc on it's borders, engulfing it's former territories with which it still had strong ties and traded with. I think you're *bonkers* and clearly see war as a price worth paying for EU expansion eastwards. Pure fanaticism.

It was the expansion of NATO used as the excuse wasn’t it?

Even that is bollocks though they’d been encroaching into Ukraine for ages anyway.

Maybe give the Russian propaganda a break gluey.

Lither is a loon , no doubt about that. But he isn't completely wrong in this point. The blame for what Russia is doing lies with Putin. Although in terms of secondary blame, then the EU has to be top. They've riled putin with their expansionism, no doubt about that. But that's not the issue in itself. They've also been funding him to the tune of hundreds of million a week for gas, and depleted their own armies down to the point of being almost useless. I've got no issue with the expansion, it's their right and it's the right of the countries who want to join. When you take the choice of annoying a genocidal maniac you should be prepared to stick up for yourself. They decided to piss him off, while funding him and disarming themselves.

So you think Russia are absolutely fine with the EU trading bloc on it's borders, engulfing it's former territories with which it still had strong ties and traded with. I think you're *bonkers* and clearly see war as a price worth paying for EU expansion eastwards. Pure fanaticism.
    So if Scotland left the UK, and then at a later date decided to join the EU, you'd think it would be an acceptable move for the remaining UK to invade Dumfries? After all it would be the EU's fault for its relentless expansionism wouldn't it?

So if Scotland left the UK, and then at a later date decided to join the EU, you'd think it would be an acceptable move for the remaining UK to invade Dumfries? After all it would be the EU's fault for its relentless expansionism wouldn't it?
    Not sure it's all worth it for Dumfries, but what about Edinburgh?

Meanwhile the energy price cap is likely to hit £3000 this Winter.

And as the thread says we have a Govt in complete chaos.

Well done Boris youve been an absolute disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Not sure it's all worth it for Dumfries, but what about Edinburgh?
    I figured Edinburgh was most analogous to Kyiv. Hell let's go as far as Aberdeen to secure the North Sea Oil, I mean the freedom of the English living there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Well done Boris you've been an absolute disaster.
    Isn't this more of a global issue though ??

The price cap was seen as a positive especially for those on default tariffs who pay more .

I am sure the genesis of this idea was Labours Ed 's back in 2015 in fact it was part of their manifesto pledge ,. sadly wholesale prices are now off the wall and no one could see this happening , which has destroyed that idea dead think it was well meant to help those at the bottom end of the food chain not to punish them however its severity and its sadly resulted in a number of energy companies going bust..

I notice Germany is talking about some lights out policy this winter , bloody Brexit / Boris I hear them shout .

Most other countries top theirs up to keep the caps lower.

So, you agree. the EU is expansionist and has expanded it's trading bloc and schengen to Russia's border with talk of a EU army going on. That army is inevitable.
    So yes, they have neglected Russia's geo political interests and played a part in the conflict.
    Do you think war, mass death and potential nuclear fallout is a price worth paying for expansionism of the EU project? If i'm reading this right you do. Lol
    Hitler_1927 the troll that keeps on trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Hitler_1927 the troll that keeps on trolling.
    You'll be a getting spammed with antisemitic propaganda from his mate BSbogLee_1939 with comments like that.

I hope they continue to reject mass immigration.
    I know what you’re trying to imply here & Poland avoids the influx of some nationalities by using there full quota of non EU on Ukrainians & Belorussians. However my team whilst consisting of the previously aforementioned nationalities consists of Germans, Spaniards, Dutch, Romanians, Danes, Brazilians, Irish, Nigerian, Japanese, Mexican, Indian Lithuanian, Latvian and others I can’t recall. The area I live in is predominantly Indian & my local Curry House is better than anything I’ve had in the UK.

So Poland is by no means a closed country & the nationality & ethnic mix makes a great team.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I know what you’re trying to imply here & Poland avoids the influx of some nationalities by using there full quota of non EU on Ukrainians & Belorussians. However my team whilst consisting of the previously aforementioned nationalities consists of Germans, Spaniards, Dutch, Romanians, Danes, Brazilians, Irish, Nigerian, Japanese, Mexican, Indian Lithuanian, Latvian and others I can’t recall. The area I live in is predominantly Indian & my local Curry House is better than anything I’ve had in the UK.

So Poland is by no means a closed country & the nationality & ethnic mix makes a great team.
    My work has a factory in Poland, and there are so many Ukranians there they have 1 shift for Polish workers and another shift for Ukranians. Predating the current war in Ukraine, it seems there's been a high level of immigration there from Ukraine for a while.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Well done Boris youve been an absolute disaster.

It's not for Boris manage your household utility bills?

Don't blame Boris because you didn't fix your utility prices from September 2021 until March 2024, I thought most financially astute people would realise to do that, it means you know what you wll be paying for 2.5 years?

There is no law that you have to go on a variable rate?

PS he also doesn't set the World price for Gas and oil

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Don't blame Boris because you didn't fix your utility prices from September 2021 until March 2024, I thought most financially astute people would realise to do that, it means you know what you wll be paying for 2.5 years?

😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

jumped the shark now, if this isn’t a pure wind up I’m sorry that you’re this much of a twat

What a ludicrous analogy lol
    Nobody said it was acceptable, you're a complete one sided EU fanatic lacking all objectivity. On the question of Russia. It's real politik, As simple as that.
    The EU fanatics along with Nato decided to encroach on historical Russian intrests and now we have a bloody war because of it. The EU and Nato seem prepared to waste every last Unkrainian life in a proxy war with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Stewart Lee is a bitter, smug, dirty commie. Ironically he's quite the elitist when you scratch the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Lither is a loon , no doubt about that. But he isn't completely wrong in this point. The blame for what Russia is doing lies with Putin. Although in terms of secondary blame, then the EU has to be top. They've riled putin with their expansionism, no doubt about that. But that's not the issue in itself. They've also been funding him to the tune of hundreds of million a week for gas, and depleted their own armies down to the point of being almost useless. I've got no issue with the expansion, it's their right and it's the right of the countries who want to join. When you take the choice of annoying a genocidal maniac you should be prepared to stick up for yourself. They decided to piss him off, while funding him and disarming themselves.
    If you want to make an objective point on Russia that may seem edgey for a centrist. Don't qualify it or cover your back by calling me a loon. Makes you look weak. Own your position.
    I'm rational and logical and not a "loon" at all. You are correct about Russia i'll give you that.

Stewart Lee is a bitter, smug, dirty commie. Ironically he's quite the elitist when you scratch the surface.
    He’s got you down to a tee though hasn’t he.

If you want to make an objective point on Russia that may seem edgey for a centrist. Don't qualify it or cover your back by calling me a loon. Makes you look weak. Own your position.
    I'm rational and logical and not a "loon" at all. You are correct about Russia i'll give you that.
    Partially correct on Russia anyway.

RJK sees bloody war as a price worth paying for EU expansionism. He's a myopic EU fanatic.

And you are rational and logical and not a "loon" at all apparently. Ironically......