+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Chaos in Government

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Chaos in Government

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is a big difference between our culture and Lither's 'culture'. No room in Lither's culture for Clive Sullivan, Betty Campbell, Colin Jackson or Shirley Bassey. I wonder why?
    They wouldn't want to lose their culture. They're fiercly protective and proud to distinguish themselves and their culture. Aren't native Brits alowed to do the same? That's all i ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    They wouldn't want to lose their culture. They're fiercly protective and proud to distinguish themselves and their culture. Aren't native Brits alowed to do the same? That's all i ask.
    They come over ‘ere.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is a big difference between our culture and Lither's 'culture'. No room in Lither's culture for Clive Sullivan, Betty Campbell, Colin Jackson or Shirley Bassey. I wonder why?
    I take it you live/lived down the docks?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They come over ‘ere.
    Hello Bob. Can you tell me your views on Aboriginies who campaign to protect their culture. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Most other countries top theirs up to keep the caps lower.
    Not a particularly economic friendly way of directing state support.

Don't be so snobby and condescending about care workers. And my name is Lither.
    No you misunderstand me. Care workers are the salt of the Earth. I was just applauding you for performing a very worthwhile job in the week and consider it far more laudible than your weekend persona spouting drivel.

Guys why are you bothering?

Steve Baker has pulled out of the race before it even got under starters orders it seems.

There’s one person who’s confirmed she’s running to become our next Prime Minister who I’ve never heard of and the same applies to two or three who are said to be considering running.

Steve Baker has pulled out of the race before it even got under starters orders it seems.

There’s one person who’s confirmed she’s running to become our next Prime Minister who I’ve never heard of and the same applies to two or three who are said to be considering running.
    Who's that Kemi Badenoch?

I say that becuase i presume you will have heard of Suella Braverman the Attorney General.

I had heard of Ms Badenoch before, although I don't knoiw that much about her.

The Guardian says about her

"Badenoch is popular with some Conservative MPs but openly disliked by others, due to her robust views and a personal style that some say can be abrasive."

The sentence in bold reminds me of another female politician who people would have said stood no chance of winning and look what happened to her!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Who's that Kemi Badenoch?

I say that becuase i presume you will have heard of Suella Braverman the Attorney General.

I had heard of Ms Badenoch before, although I don't knoiw that much about her.

The Guardian says about her

"Badenoch is popular with some Conservative MPs but openly disliked by others, due to her robust views and a personal style that some say can be abrasive."

The sentence in bold reminds me of another female politician who people would have said stood no chance of winning and look what happened to her!!
    Yes, she’s the one I’d not heard of, but I did did recognise her face in a photo, so I suppose I must have seen her before somewhere.

Who’s Rehman Shisti?

Edit Zahawi and Shapps in the race now.

Yes, she’s the one I’d not heard of, but I did did recognise her face in a photo, so I suppose I must have seen her before somewhere.

Who’s Rehman Shisti?
    Looks like Michael Green, Corinne Stockheath and Sebastian Fox are making a joint bid.

Who’s Rehman Shisti?

Edit Zahawi and Shapps in the race now.
    You've beaten me there Bob. Mr Chisti is a new one on me!

Can't see Shapps doing much but Zahawi must be one of the favourites

Just read an interesting article by Iain Dale on Penny Mordaunt (written before ths last Tory leadership election where she did not stand).

She is one I hope will put her name forward. I think she stands a good chance

You've beaten me there Bob. Mr Chisti is a new one on me!

Can't see Shapps doing much but Zahawi must be one of the favourites

Just read an interesting article by Iain Dale on Penny Mordaunt (written before ths last Tory leadership election where she did not stand).

She is one I hope will put her name forward. I think she stands a good chance
    Zahawi may have damaged his chances by how he behaved after accepting the offer to become Chancellor, but, as someone who hopes the Tories crash and burn, I think he’s someone who can say he did a good job as a Minister when he was in charge of vaccines (I suppose Wallace would have been another one) . Penny Mordaunt was joint favourite to win in one of the betting lists I saw recently which came as a surprise, but her name does get mentionedan awful lot.

Ben Wallace confirms he won't run for Leader. There goes the grassroots favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Ben Wallace confirms he won't run for Leader. There goes the grassroots favourite.
    Yes, I would have put him as one of the big favourites to win it, looking good for the man with the green card whose wife doesn’t fancy pay her taxes at the moment - another “man of the people” to follow on from the last one.

Yes, I would have put him as one of the big favourites to win it, looking good for the man with the green card whose wife doesn’t fancy pay her taxes at the moment - another “man of the people” to follow on from the last one.
    What the other Minister to be fined for breaking Covid restrictions, surely not?

Great shame in my opinion that Ben Wallace is not standing.

Apparently the Secretary General of Nato is soon due to be replaced,( having checked September 2023) which would suit him down to the ground,so perhaps he is thinking of that.

As a Labour supporter I'm not quaking in my boots at the prospect of Sunak as leader. It should not be too difficult to utilise the "tax dodging" charge. That will go down well with the "hard working" masses I'm sure.

As a Labour supporter I'm not quaking in my boots at the prospect of Sunak as leader. It should not be too difficult to utilise the "tax dodging" charge. That will go down well with the "hard working" masses I'm sure.
    You mean you would be happy to lie about something and spread mistruths in the hope the gullible believe them? Am starting to see how you have formed your views Dorcus!

Great shame in my opinion that Ben Wallace is not standing.

Apparently the Secretary General of Nato is soon due to be replaced,( having checked September 2023) which would suit him down to the ground,so perhaps he is thinking of that.
    Perhaps he has the foresight to jump ship before it sinks without trace.

What is it about white culture that you're afraid of losing?

No you misunderstand me. Care workers are the salt of the Earth. I was just applauding you for performing a very worthwhile job in the week and consider it far more laudible than your weekend persona spouting drivel.
    Why are you falsey accusing me of "wiping arses" for a living? If not to disparage...awful stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What is it about white culture that you're afraid of losing?
    I don't want to lose many cultures in the world irrespective of race.
    Reverse your question on Aboriginies. Let me know your findings.

Oh and by the way, the one solitary murder of Jo Cox "MP" (sic) wasn't carried out by a believing Christian as you claimed. I found zero evidence of it online. How many have been murdered and traumatised by Islamic terrorists Tito?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You mean you would be happy to lie about something and spread mistruths in the hope the gullible believe them? Am starting to see how you have formed your views Dorcus!
    There's been research showing that lefties are more narcissistic, machiavelian, individualistic and neurotic(mentally unstable) Dorcus has just demonstrated the horrible Machiavelian to you.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's a perfectly reasonable question, you keep banging on about our culture being lost, what do you consider our culture?

Oh and also I don't live in Canton, haven't done for 7 years. The fact that you think I do live there suggests that I probably mentioned it a long time ago, weird that someone who "only registered in April 2022" knows that eh you absolute multi account sadact
    Do you think that African nations have cultures worth protecting?

I'm not a multi account, I'm a long time City fan and read this board for years without contributing. You did once say that you lived in Canton. Given your previous claim, There's three places in Cardiff that you could live. North Grangetown, Riverside, Butetown. Am i correct? Not trying to dox you but it's important that advocates of mass immigration actually "live it"