+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Chaos in Government

Re: Chaos in Government

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He’s got you down to a tee though hasn’t he.
    Hello Bob, not watched the clip recently. But by memory it's a very safe, facile and predictable attack on Ukip types by a self loathing lefty. Gullible lefties with a prediliction for self hatred lap it up, yet never ask the question, why doesn't he do a parody of Aboriginies resisting colonialism or American Indians? Nah, too edgey.
    He hasn't summed me up at all because i'm not a Ukip voter. Lee can't understand people like me, he's the complete opposite of me. Since the fall of traditional Communism, he believes in nothing, is smug and extremely individualistic, and probably a nihilist with no sense of his identity or history. The man hates himself, in part for being an elitist, which is The antithesis of his former ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Hello Bob, not watched the clip recently. But by memory it's a very safe, facile and predictable attack on Ukip types by a self loathing lefty. Gullible lefties with a prediliction for self hatred lap it up, yet never ask the question, why doesn't he do a parody of Aboriginies resisting colonialism or American Indians? Nah, too edgey.
    He hasn't summed me up at all because i'm not a Ukip voter. Lee can't understand people like me, he's the complete opposite of me. Since the fall of traditional Communism, he believes in nothing, is smug and extremely individualistic, and probably a nihilist with no sense of his identity or history. The man hates himself, in part for being an elitist, which is The antithesis of his former ideals.
    What are you if you’re not a “they come over ‘ere” merchant?

On the basis that he is the complete opposite of Lee, since the fall of traditional Communism, he believes in everything, is humble and extremely collective, and probably an existentialist with an accute sense of his identity or history. The man loves himself, in part for being an egalitarian, which is epitome of his current ideals.

It's not so much about" them" but my kin. I'm group oriented and not individualistic like Lee. His appraisal is facile. If you're happy with demographic replacement from the 3rd world leading to the death of our culture. That doesn't make you enlightened, it's bizarre and not natural.

It's not so much about" them" but my kin. I'm group oriented and not individualistic like Lee. His appraisal is facile. If you're happy with demographic replacement from the 3rd world leading to the death of our culture. That doesn't make you enlightened, it's bizarre and not natural.
    What do you mean when you say our culture? What is our culture?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There is a big difference between our culture and Lither's 'culture'. No room in Lither's culture for Clive Sullivan, Betty Campbell, Colin Jackson or Shirley Bassey. I wonder why?

Anyway I think our friend Hitler is a parody account taking the piss. No one could be so ridiculous in real life. Come Monday morning he'll be back wiping elderly people's arses clean. Who on Earth let him out for the weekend?

I think he may be speaking about his pals in Argentina.

We have lots of culture. Stop asking silly questions Canton Lad. You're in danger of aping the "hatchling" archetype. Pretending to be completely new to the world and not knowing anything about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Anyway I think our friend Hitler is a parody account taking the piss. No one could be so ridiculous in real life. Come Monday morning he'll be back wiping elderly people's arses clean. Who on Earth let him out for the weekend?
    Don't be so snobby and condescending about care workers. And my name is Lither.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is a big difference between our culture and Lither's 'culture'. No room in Lither's culture for Clive Sullivan, Betty Campbell, Colin Jackson or Shirley Bassey. I wonder why?
    They wouldn't want to lose their culture. They're fiercly protective and proud to distinguish themselves and their culture. Aren't native Brits alowed to do the same? That's all i ask.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I take it you live/lived down the docks?

They wouldn't want to lose their culture. They're fiercly protective and proud to distinguish themselves and their culture. Aren't native Brits alowed to do the same? That's all i ask.
    They come over ‘ere.

They come over ‘ere.
    Hello Bob. Can you tell me your views on Aboriginies who campaign to protect their culture. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Most other countries top theirs up to keep the caps lower.
    Not a particularly economic friendly way of directing state support.

Don't be so snobby and condescending about care workers. And my name is Lither.
    No you misunderstand me. Care workers are the salt of the Earth. I was just applauding you for performing a very worthwhile job in the week and consider it far more laudible than your weekend persona spouting drivel.

Guys why are you bothering?

Steve Baker has pulled out of the race before it even got under starters orders it seems.

There’s one person who’s confirmed she’s running to become our next Prime Minister who I’ve never heard of and the same applies to two or three who are said to be considering running.

Steve Baker has pulled out of the race before it even got under starters orders it seems.

There’s one person who’s confirmed she’s running to become our next Prime Minister who I’ve never heard of and the same applies to two or three who are said to be considering running.
    Ben Wallace confirms he won't run for Leader. There goes the grassroots favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Ben Wallace confirms he won't run for Leader. There goes the grassroots favourite.
    Yes, I would have put him as one of the big favourites to win it, looking good for the man with the green card whose wife doesn’t fancy pay her taxes at the moment - another “man of the people” to follow on from the last one.

Yes, I would have put him as one of the big favourites to win it, looking good for the man with the green card whose wife doesn’t fancy pay her taxes at the moment - another “man of the people” to follow on from the last one.
    As a Labour supporter I'm not quaking in my boots at the prospect of Sunak as leader. It should not be too difficult to utilise the "tax dodging" charge. That will go down well with the "hard working" masses I'm sure.

What the other Minister to be fined for breaking Covid restrictions, surely not?

We have lots of culture. Stop asking silly questions Canton Lad. You're in danger of aping the "hatchling" archetype. Pretending to be completely new to the world and not knowing anything about anything.
    It's a perfectly reasonable question, you keep banging on about our culture being lost, what do you consider our culture?

Oh and also I don't live in Canton, haven't done for 7 years. The fact that you think I do live there suggests that I probably mentioned it a long time ago, weird that someone who "only registered in April 2022" knows that eh you absolute multi account sadact

Great shame in my opinion that Ben Wallace is not standing.

Apparently the Secretary General of Nato is soon due to be replaced,( having checked September 2023) which would suit him down to the ground,so perhaps he is thinking of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Great shame in my opinion that Ben Wallace is not standing.

Apparently the Secretary General of Nato is soon due to be replaced,( having checked September 2023) which would suit him down to the ground,so perhaps he is thinking of that.
    Perhaps he has the foresight to jump ship before it sinks without trace.