+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Chaos in Government

Re: Chaos in Government

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    As a Labour supporter I'm not quaking in my boots at the prospect of Sunak as leader. It should not be too difficult to utilise the "tax dodging" charge. That will go down well with the "hard working" masses I'm sure.
    You mean you would be happy to lie about something and spread mistruths in the hope the gullible believe them? Am starting to see how you have formed your views Dorcus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    They wouldn't want to lose their culture. They're fiercly protective and proud to distinguish themselves and their culture. Aren't native Brits alowed to do the same? That's all i ask.
    What is it about white culture that you're afraid of losing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    No you misunderstand me. Care workers are the salt of the Earth. I was just applauding you for performing a very worthwhile job in the week and consider it far more laudible than your weekend persona spouting drivel.
    Why are you falsey accusing me of "wiping arses" for a living? If not to disparage...awful stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What is it about white culture that you're afraid of losing?
    I don't want to lose many cultures in the world irrespective of race.
    Reverse your question on Aboriginies. Let me know your findings.

Oh and by the way, the one solitary murder of Jo Cox "MP" (sic) wasn't carried out by a believing Christian as you claimed. I found zero evidence of it online. How many have been murdered and traumatised by Islamic terrorists Tito?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You mean you would be happy to lie about something and spread mistruths in the hope the gullible believe them? Am starting to see how you have formed your views Dorcus!
    There's been research showing that lefties are more narcissistic, machiavelian, individualistic and neurotic(mentally unstable) Dorcus has just demonstrated the horrible Machiavelian to you.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's a perfectly reasonable question, you keep banging on about our culture being lost, what do you consider our culture?

Oh and also I don't live in Canton, haven't done for 7 years. The fact that you think I do live there suggests that I probably mentioned it a long time ago, weird that someone who "only registered in April 2022" knows that eh you absolute multi account sadact
    Do you think that African nations have cultures worth protecting?

I'm not a multi account, I'm a long time City fan and read this board for years without contributing. You did once say that you lived in Canton. Given your previous claim, There's three places in Cardiff that you could live. North Grangetown, Riverside, Butetown. Am i correct? Not trying to dox you but it's important that advocates of mass immigration actually "live it"

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, I would have put him as one of the big favourites to win it, looking good for the man with the green card whose wife doesn’t fancy pay her taxes at the moment - another “man of the people” to follow on from the last one.
    Was Tony Blair a "man of the people"?

I don't want to lose many cultures in the world irrespective of race.
    Reverse your question on Aboriginies. Let me know your findings.

Oh and by the way, the one solitary murder of Jo Cox "MP" (sic) wasn't carried out by a believing Christian as you claimed. I found zero evidence of it online. How many have been murdered and traumatised by Islamic terrorists Tito?
    Ok. What is it about Aboriginal culture that you're afraid of losing?

Was he not a Christian? He shared the same white supremacist, neo-Nazi views that you espouse on here so forgive me if I've made the wrong correlation that he was a Christian and a far-right terrorist.

No idea why you put the 'sic' for the MP part in Jo Cox MP. That's how it should be worded. Perhaps you don't understand British culture very well.

How many have been murdered and traumatised by Islamic terrorists? I'm not sure. Why? Are Islamic terrorists worse than other terrorists?

What did you think of the IRA when they were blowing up cars and buildings? Must have been a few believers amongst that lot too, eh?

Hello Bob. Can you tell me your views on Aboriginies who campaign to protect their culture. Cheers
    Silence from Bob...again...lol

If you want to make an objective point on Russia that may seem edgey for a centrist. Don't qualify it or cover your back by calling me a loon. Makes you look weak. Own your position.
    I'm rational and logical and not a "loon" at all. You are correct about Russia i'll give you that.
    I'm happy to own my position. You appeared to be condoning Putins actions, I don't agree with that in any way at all

Ok. What is it about Aboriginal culture that you're afraid of losing?

Was he not a Christian? He shared the same white supremacist, neo-Nazi views that you espouse on here so forgive me if I've made the wrong correlation that he was a Christian and a far-right terrorist.

No idea why you put the 'sic' for the MP part in Jo Cox MP. That's how it should be worded. Perhaps you don't understand British culture very well.

How many have been murdered and traumatised by Islamic terrorists? I'm not sure. Why? Are Islamic terrorists worse than other terrorists?

What did you think of the IRA when they were blowing up cars and buildings? Must have been a few believers amongst that lot too, eh?
    All of it. Research why Aboriginies fight to preserve their culture. It might stop you repeatedly making a fool of yourself online. Do you support Aboriginies in their plight to preserve their culture or not?
    No, he wasn't a Christian you were wrong(again) lol
    What "white Supremacist" (sic) "Neo Nazi" (sic) views have i expressed on here? Lol More tabloid style reactionary "buzz words" designed to smear an "opponent". Have you ever been assessed for Machiavellenism? I'm being serious.
    Opposing the ills of globalism and mass immigration makes me a "neo nazi" and "white supremacist" does it? You desperately accused me of "hate speech" on another thread. Lol Pathetic attempt to control and shutdown people you disagree with.
    I regularly hear Jo Cox mentioned on the radio without the MP, just googled her name with most news articles omitting the "MP" bit. You could argue it was Superfluous Tito. We all know about Jo Cox. You only added the "MP" to give extra gravitas to what was a pathetic attempt to find equivalence with Islamic terrorism inside Britain. Which you bizarrely have a blind spot for. Lol Can anybody be this unknowingly stupid? Perhaps you think the board members are stupid.
    During the last 20 years within Britain, Islamic terrorism has murdered 100s, probably thousands traumatised. So far you've mentioned Jo Cox "MP" and falsely accused the perpetrator of being a Christian.
    Comparing the Irish question to Islamic terrorism within the UK is another desperate point. Only this afternoon you accused JamesWales of using false equivalency in a thread? As ever, Cheers for the laugh Tito.

Do you think that African nations have cultures worth protecting?

I'm not a multi account, I'm a long time City fan and read this board for years without contributing. You did once say that you lived in Canton. Given your previous claim, There's three places in Cardiff that you could live. North Grangetown, Riverside, Butetown. Am i correct? Not trying to dox you but it's important that advocates of mass immigration actually "live it"
    Notwithstanding the obsessive insanity of you remembering where I lived after I mentioned it 7 years or more ago, if you expect anybody to believe that you quietly read the board without contributing for such a long time then all of a sudden decided to hit it at 200mph of utter arseholery then you're even madder than I thought. Still, keep dreaming

Also there's absolutely no way I'm telling you where I live being that you store that info in your heart for some reason but I will say that yes I live in one of those three places so happily live mass immigration every day

Steve Baker has pulled out of the race before it even got under starters orders it seems.

There’s one person who’s confirmed she’s running to become our next Prime Minister who I’ve never heard of and the same applies to two or three who are said to be considering running.
    Who's that Kemi Badenoch?

I say that becuase i presume you will have heard of Suella Braverman the Attorney General.

I had heard of Ms Badenoch before, although I don't knoiw that much about her.

The Guardian says about her

"Badenoch is popular with some Conservative MPs but openly disliked by others, due to her robust views and a personal style that some say can be abrasive."

The sentence in bold reminds me of another female politician who people would have said stood no chance of winning and look what happened to her!!

All of it. Research why Aboriginies fight to preserve their culture. It might stop you repeatedly making a fool of yourself online. Do you support Aboriginies in their plight to preserve their culture or not?
    What "white Supremacist" (sic) "Neo Nazi" (sic) views have i expressed on here? Lol More tabloid style reactionary "buzz words" designed to smear an "opponent". Have you ever been assessed for Machiavellenism? I'm being serious.
    Opposing the ills of globalism and mass immigration makes me a "neo nazi" and "white supremacist" does it? You desperately accused me of "hate speech" on another thread. Lol Pathetic attempt to control and shutdown people you disagree with.
    I regularly hear Jo Cox mentioned on the radio without the MP, just googled her name with most news articles omitting the "MP" bit. You could argue it was Superfluous Tito. We all know about Jo Cox. You only added the "MP" to give extra gravitas to what was a pathetic attempt to find equivalence with Islamic terrorism inside Britain. Which you bizarrely have a blind spot for. Lol Can anybody be this unknowingly stupid? Perhaps you think the board members are stupid.
    During the last 20 years within Britain, Islamic terrorism has murdered 100s, probably thousands traumatised. So far you've mentioned Jo Cox "MP" and falsely accused the perpetrator of being a Christian.
    Comparing the Irish question to Islamic terrorism within the UK is another desperate point. Only this afternoon you accused JamesWales of using false equivalency in a thread? As ever, Cheers for the laugh Tito.
    Lol (sic). Thanks for the compliments. Seems like I touched a nerve.

There's more projection in that post than there has ever been in the Leicester Square Odeon.

You said in a thread that no Christians have killed anyone in the UK in modern history (or words to that effect). That's why I mentioned Jo Cox MP who was murdered by a white supremacist, neo-nazi, Thomas Mair.

"Thomas Mair urged a pro-apartheid magazine to publish his sick dream that the ‘white race will prevail’ and warning of a ‘long and very bloody struggle’" - sounds eerily like the things you post, doesn't it Hitler_1927? (Coincidentally, wasn't that the year of the first Nuremberg rally?).

"Comparing the Irish question to Islamic terrorism within the UK is another desperate point". We're talking about terrorism and those who conduct it on our shores - or so I thought.

You know exactly why I mentioned the IRA and you seem to think that you can deflect answering questions by projecting things onto me which I'm not doing. Isn't that Machiavellian in nature?

You keep telling us that Islamic terrorists are bad. Yes, we all know that - what I want to know is if you hold the same contempt for white terrorists?

Since you've got the (very) rough figures for how many people Islamic terrorists have killed and traumatised in the UK. How many people did the IRA kill and traumatise in the UK? Is it less or more than Islamic terrorists? What religion would you associate the IRA with?

It's not making a false equivalency if I'm trying to see if you differently perceive the murders of people based on the colour of the murderer.

I can't see why you could possibly take issue with this course of discussion unless you feel that it shows you up to be the racist, bigoted hypocrite that you are.

LOL again.

Love, Mack x

Silence from Bob...again...lol
    They come over ere.

They come over ere.

Notwithstanding the obsessive insanity of you remembering where I lived after I mentioned it 7 years or more ago, if you expect anybody to believe that you quietly read the board without contributing for such a long time then all of a sudden decided to hit it at 200mph of utter arseholery then you're even madder than I thought. Still, keep dreaming

Also there's absolutely no way I'm telling you where I live being that you store that info in your heart for some reason but I will say that yes I live in one of those three places so happily live mass immigration every day
    I'd be careful disclosing anything at all about your personal details to this lunatic.

I've been considering deleting my account over the last few days as I'm growing concerned that I could be associated with some of the extreme right-wing talking points that seem to go unmoderated on this forum.

I was a member of the forum run by ***** Abraham for several months after we moved to South Wales but I soon realised that it was a cesspit. I was told that this forum was a much better place to discuss the mundane things that I enjoy talking about (I'm not a Cardiff City fan).

I'm beginning to think that I was badly advised - unless it hasn't always been like this?

It's a perfectly reasonable question, you keep banging on about our culture being lost, what do you consider our culture?

Oh and also I don't live in Canton, haven't done for 7 years. The fact that you think I do live there suggests that I probably mentioned it a long time ago, weird that someone who "only registered in April 2022" knows that eh you absolute multi account sadact
    Collective Nouns for Birds

A Parliament of Owls
    A Murder of Crows
    A Multi of Ronnies

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Who's that Kemi Badenoch?

I say that becuase i presume you will have heard of Suella Braverman the Attorney General.

I had heard of Ms Badenoch before, although I don't knoiw that much about her.

The Guardian says about her

"Badenoch is popular with some Conservative MPs but openly disliked by others, due to her robust views and a personal style that some say can be abrasive."

The sentence in bold reminds me of another female politician who people would have said stood no chance of winning and look what happened to her!!
    Yes, she’s the one I’d not heard of, but I did did recognise her face in a photo, so I suppose I must have seen her before somewhere.

Who’s Rehman Shisti?

Edit Zahawi and Shapps in the race now.

Yes, she’s the one I’d not heard of, but I did did recognise her face in a photo, so I suppose I must have seen her before somewhere.

Who’s Rehman Shisti?
    Looks like Michael Green, Corinne Stockheath and Sebastian Fox are making a joint bid.

Who’s Rehman Shisti?

Edit Zahawi and Shapps in the race now.
    You've beaten me there Bob. Mr Chisti is a new one on me!

Can't see Shapps doing much but Zahawi must be one of the favourites

Just read an interesting article by Iain Dale on Penny Mordaunt (written before ths last Tory leadership election where she did not stand).

She is one I hope will put her name forward. I think she stands a good chance

Just read an interesting article by Iain Dale on Penny Mordaunt (written before ths last Tory leadership election where she did not stand).

Zahawi may have damaged his chances by how he behaved after accepting the offer to become Chancellor, but, as someone who hopes the Tories crash and burn, I think he’s someone who can say he did a good job as a Minister when he was in charge of vaccines (I suppose Wallace would have been another one) . Penny Mordaunt was joint favourite to win in one of the betting lists I saw recently which came as a surprise, but her name does get mentionedan awful lot.

I'd be careful disclosing anything at all about your personal details to this lunatic.

I've been considering deleting my account over the last few days as I'm growing concerned that I could be associated with some of the extreme right-wing talking points that seem to go unmoderated on this forum.

I was a member of the forum run by ***** Abraham for several months after we moved to South Wales but I soon realised that it was a cesspit. I was told that this forum was a much better place to discuss the mundane things that I enjoy talking about (I'm not a Cardiff City fan).

I'm beginning to think that I was badly advised - unless it hasn't always been like this?
    I'm no harm to anyone on here. Especially a fellow city fan. It's just robust debate. Another Machivellian(manipulative) attempt to scare board members and gaslight me.

The "considering deleting the account" rouse is yet another Machiavellen attempt to manipulate the moderators into extinguishing points of view you don't like. You genuinely think other people are stupid(Narcissism)

You can avoid or discuss any topics you like. Nobody is asking you to follow me around making a fool of yourself with false allegations and smears designed to close discussion. I asked you for evidence of me espousing Neo Nazism and White supremacy. I.E quotes. You provided nothing.
    I also asked if you supported or opposed Aboriginies fight to preserve their culture. Again, nothing.
    1927 is the date of Cardiff City's last major trophy win. A very famous occasion. Everyone knows this, Yet you even try and MANIPULATE people into thinking differently and because i've highlighted your behaviour you're throwing toys out the pram.

The discussion was religion not Irish nationalism. False equivalency.

Now you've been dragged kicking and screaming to acknowledge Islamic terrorism as "bad" The next question is what do we do about it? Continue importing the 3rd world enmasse for cheap labour?

I'd definitely give her one 👍

Zahawi may have damaged his chances by how he behaved after accepting the offer to become Chancellor, but, as someone who hopes the Tories crash and burn, I think he’s someone who can say he did a good job as a Minister when he was in charge of vaccines (I suppose Wallace would have been another one) . Penny Mordaunt was joint favourite to win in one of the betting lists I saw recently which came as a surprise, but her name does get mentionedan awful lot.
    She is the one and only Tory I think may pose a challenge to us; and perhaps a formidable one. She's relatively politically clean, she scrubs up extremely well and she may garner cross party support from females. I hope she doesn't get nominated.