+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Chaos in Government

Re: Chaos in Government

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Notwithstanding the obsessive insanity of you remembering where I lived after I mentioned it 7 years or more ago, if you expect anybody to believe that you quietly read the board without contributing for such a long time then all of a sudden decided to hit it at 200mph of utter arseholery then you're even madder than I thought. Still, keep dreaming

Also there's absolutely no way I'm telling you where I live being that you store that info in your heart for some reason but I will say that yes I live in one of those three places so happily live mass immigration every day
    I'll try again. Do you think African nations have cultures worth protecting?

I remembered where you live from over 7 years ago because i believe i have a form of Autism as i recently disclosed. One of the features is a freakishly good memory.
    You don't believe i read the board for years. Yet you believe i posted but kept quiet about my views for years? That doesn't quite add up. Why would i do that?
    A few of my mates regularly read this board without posting. I'm sure Admin could confirm this phenomenon by comparing daily traffic to the site and how many actually log in.
    I think you know i wasn't asking for your exact address. I just wanted the general area as you recently said you lived in a very diverse postcode.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'd definitely give her one 👍
    Reducing professional women to sexual objects. The mad lefties in Labour would have a fit and probably try and police it out of existence if elected.
    You naughty lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Reducing professional women to sexual objects. The mad lefties in Labour would have a fit and probably try and police it out of existence if elected.
    You naughty lefty.
    I doubt it. I know you're racist but have you got views on other things, like homosexuality for example, disability and age? Do you run the full gamut?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    On the basis that he is the complete opposite of Lee, since the fall of traditional Communism, he believes in everything, is humble and extremely collective, and probably an existentialist with an accute sense of his identity or history. The man loves himself, in part for being an egalitarian, which is epitome of his current ideals.
    When i say exact opposite that might've been over exuberance. I don't love myself, not sure i'm Egalitarian either, depending on the interpretation.

Anyway, all in all that wasn't a bad post by you Cyril. Well played and good googling.

I doubt it. I know you're racist but have you got views on other things, like homosexuality for example, disability and age? Do you run the full gamut?
    You think the mad feminists in Labour would approve of professional women being reduced to sexual objects after spending years working hard to be taken seriously? You're in for a big shock if and when the modern Labour party become elected.

Would you accuse Aboriginies of racism for wanting to preserve their way of life?

You think the mad feminists in Labour would approve of professional women being reduced to sexual objects after spending years working hard to be taken seriously? You're in for a big shock if and when the modern Labour party become elected.

Would you accuse Aboriginies of racism for wanting to preserve their way of life?
    Why JUST professional women? Are unprofessional women fair game?

Why JUST professional women? Are unprofessional women fair game?
    Because the professions are based around intellect and long formal training. Lapdancing for example, isn't one of the professions and the strippers are sexual objects. You reduced Muardant to stripper status. You'd be guilty of wrong think and persona non grata you naughty leftie.
    Extreme feminists who lurk within the modern Labour party would want to ban expressions like "man made" from official documents and that's just an example.

Another Tory Chancellor (he is still Chancellor isn't he?) with tax issues - will this affect his leadership bid?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ted-chancellor

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Another Tory Chancellor (he is still Chancellor isn't he?) with tax issues - will this affect his leadership bid?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ted-chancellor
    With that Teletubbie link I'm surprised Organ isn't all over the story!

Esther Mcvey will be Jeremy Hunt's deputy prime minister.

He said as much on the BBC this morning

Penny Mordaunt has launched her campaign this morning according to the telegraph

Penny Mordaunt's campaign video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1546049184373121024

Just realised (Doh) how suitable her initials are!!

I'm no harm to anyone on here. Especially a fellow city fan. It's just robust debate. Another Machivellian(manipulative) attempt to scare board members and gaslight me.

The "considering deleting the account" rouse is yet another Machiavellen attempt to manipulate the moderators into extinguishing points of view you don't like. You genuinely think other people are stupid(Narcissism)

You can avoid or discuss any topics you like. Nobody is asking you to follow me around making a fool of yourself with false allegations and smears designed to close discussion. I asked you for evidence of me espousing Neo Nazism and White supremacy. I.E quotes. You provided nothing.
    I also asked if you supported or opposed Aboriginies fight to preserve their culture. Again, nothing.
    1927 is the date of Cardiff City's last major trophy win. A very famous occasion. Everyone knows this, Yet you even try and MANIPULATE people into thinking differently and because i've highlighted your behaviour you're throwing toys out the pram.

The discussion was religion not Irish nationalism. False equivalency.

Now you've been dragged kicking and screaming to acknowledge Islamic terrorism as "bad" The next question is what do we do about it? Continue importing the 3rd world enmasse for cheap labour?
    I'm not even sure that moderators read the politics forum. I'm "gaslighting" you now, am I? The victim complex you have is very telling. You were neglected as a child (and unloved as an Incel adult) is my guess. Yes, I am capable of pseudo-psychological diagnoses too.

You're deflecting to avoid talking about white Catholic terrorism in the UK again because it doesn't suit your narrative that terrorism is only committed by brown people.

The 1927 post obviously wasn't supposed to be taken seriously I was just pointing out the coincidence that your username contained the date of the Nazi party's most infamous rally which featured a certain Adolf Hitler (I don't know why I'm explaining that to you, your copy of Mein Kampf is probably in need of replacing due to excessive wear and tear).

I'm done with this conversation and this forum. You were wrong about me trying to "manipulate the moderators". I'm not happy about being a member of a forum which allows hate speech to be freely voiced.

The moderators can choose what they allow to be posted but it doesn't mean that I have to be associated with it.

Not very Machiavellian of me, is it? (Rhetorical question).

Adiós.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I'm done with this conversation and this forum.
    Can we have this in writing and notarised please?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

Esther McVey is execrable.

Esther McVey is execrable.
    As we're at the bottom of the barrel and scraping hard, I was hoping to hear that Gavin Williamson and Chris Grayling were standing.

Making hay with Esther McVey in the PM's office?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    As we're at the bottom of the barrel and scraping hard, I was hoping to hear that Gavin Williamson and Chris Grayling were standing.
    Not if they've been to another Boris drinks party in Downing Street!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I'm not even sure that moderators read the politics forum. I'm "gaslighting" you now, am I? The victim complex you have is very telling. You were neglected as a child (and unloved as an Incel adult) is my guess. Yes, I am capable of pseudo-psychological diagnoses too.

You're deflecting to avoid talking about white Catholic terrorism in the UK again because it doesn't suit your narrative that terrorism is only committed by brown people.

The 1927 post obviously wasn't supposed to be taken seriously I was just pointing out the coincidence that your username contained the date of the Nazi party's most infamous rally which featured a certain Adolf Hitler (I don't know why I'm explaining that to you, your copy of Mein Kampf is probably in need of replacing due to excessive wear and tear).

I'm done with this conversation and this forum. You were wrong about me trying to "manipulate the moderators". I'm not happy about being a member of a forum which allows hate speech to be freely voiced.

The moderators can choose what they allow to be posted but it doesn't mean that I have to be associated with it.

Not very Machiavellian of me, is it? (Rhetorical question).

Adiós.
    Shame you felt the need to leave. You are more likely to see one of Organ Morgan's predictions come true than a moderator on here regulate racist patter though.

At least you gave fair warning and reason for your departure unlike others who skulked off under the weight of their own crass stupidity only to materialise a year later acting like nobody could remember why they were ridiculed in the first place.

Penny Mordaunt's campaign video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1546049184373121024

Just realised (Doh) how suitable her initials are!!
    Courtesy of Chris Cook of the FT

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Gulp!!! And now I'm hearing our lovely Nadine is soon to become Lady Dorries of Toxteth. O tempora, o mores.

Shame you felt the need to leave. You are more likely to see one of Organ Morgan's predictions come true than a moderator on here regulate racist patter though.
    Rudy is not leaving, he's just simplifying his login arrangements!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rudy is not leaving, he's just simplifying his login arrangements!
    Imagine someone being so narcissistic and unwilling to accept their frailties that they had to take the trouble to delete a paragraph before trying their little funny.

For completeness here it is again.

At least you gave fair warning and reason for your departure unlike others who skulked off under the weight of their own crass stupidity only to materialise a year later acting like nobody could remember why they were ridiculed in the first place.

Imagine someone being so narcissistic and unwilling to accept their frailties that they had to take the trouble to delete a paragraph before trying their little funny.
    Forget that, what about the joke? 9/10?

Nadhim Zahawi is complaining about press 'smears' about his tax situation.

Shocking if true. Tax avoidance is all legal! And he's the only one allowed to smear others (see his 'time to go 'letter to BlowJo).