+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Fantasy Premier League 22/23

It's that time again, the FPL has just opened for the coming season. The CCMB league has re-opened. If you want in, then just enter the league code: lqsrtk

Everyone is welcome, good luck. :beef:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Re: Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I'm in.
    Feck me, that was hard work picking 15 players. I ended up with 2 players I've never heard of

I say every year that I won’t do it and always do, not this year. Ruins games for me but I get over invested haha

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I say every year that I won’t do it and always do, not this year. Ruins games for me but I get over invested haha
    Opposite for me, I find myself watching Brighton vs Palace on a Monday night because I've got a couple of players in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Opposite for me, I find myself watching Brighton vs Palace on a Monday night because I've got a couple of players in the mix
    Haha I do that but then my player undoubtedly misses 56 open goals and I get frustrated. Last season I took Son out and next game he scored 4!!!! That was the final straw for me

There are a lot of very good players on this Board but I'm not one of them. Nonetheless, playing this game enhances my experience of watching PL matches.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Haha I do that but then my player undoubtedly misses 56 open goals and I get frustrated. Last season I took Son out and next game he scored 4!!!! That was the final straw for me
    Oh I'm familiar with that pain, although I captained KDB for his 4 goal haul last season and I was absolutely buzzing

Bump. 1 day to go. Good luck all that have entered.

My team was just entered automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    Bump. 1 day to go. Good luck all that have entered.
    You used to run a great paid league few years back, used to look forward to the regular updates on here. I appreciate it must have been a lot of work.

You see yourself doing it again at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    You used to run a great paid league few years back, used to look forward to the regular updates on here. I appreciate it must have been a lot of work.

Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post

I’d still happily join in

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh I'm familiar with that pain, although I captained KDB for his 4 goal haul last season and I was absolutely buzzing
    Amazingly I triple captained him that week. Makes a change, the year before I triple captained Salah in a double game week and he got 1 point.