+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City Cash

City Cash

Not even sure if its called that? But I have a balance in my account for the games missed when Covid stopped attendances. Anyone know if i can buy single tickets on line with some of that ?

Thanks

Re: City Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Not even sure if its called that? But I have a balance in my account for the games missed when Covid stopped attendances. Anyone know if i can buy single tickets on line with some of that ?

Thanks
    City Cash is nothing to do with the allowance for games stopped by Covid. It is the loyalty scheme for previous season ticket holders allowing use of a cash discount amount to buy merchandise and tickets built up from previous purchases. Last years City Cash scheme ended on June 25th and any remaining balances were cancelled, ready for a new scheme to start for next season shortly. Any balance you might have relating to Covid postponements will be shown on your bluebirds account to be used against purchase of next seasons season ticket (or possibly match tickets). The discount would normally be applied automatically when you renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    City Cash is nothing to do with the allowance for games stopped by Covid. It is the loyalty scheme for previous season ticket holders allowing use of a cash discount amount to buy merchandise and tickets built up from previous purchases. Last years City Cash scheme ended on June 25th and any remaining balances were cancelled, ready for a new scheme to start for next season shortly. Any balance you might have relating to Covid postponements will be shown on your bluebirds account to be used against purchase of next seasons season ticket (or possibly match tickets). The discount would normally be applied automatically when you renewed.
    Do you always have to be such an obnoxious prick?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Do you always have to be such an obnoxious prick?
    Yes. Add the word clueless next time.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I used my City Cash to discount this coming season’s Season Ticket but it wasn’t applied automatically. It would’ve quite easily gone through at full price if I hadn’t applied it myself.