+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good Day for Cardiff Sport

Good Day for Cardiff Sport

I notice the u-16 Cardiff city ladies winning the FAW girls final and the Cardiff city ladies u-19 winning the u-19 national play off cup final today

whilst i was at the Cardiff city house of house watching the FAW futsal national final between cardiff futsal v Cefn Druids futsal . Cardiff were down 5-4 from the first leg and won the game 3-2 today to set up extra time . Cardiff winning it at the death in a pulsating game in front of a decent crowd

The Cardiff futsal club will now go on and represent the FAWales into the European Futsal Champions league in September . Great stuff lads

Re: Good Day for Cardiff Sport

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    I notice the u-16 Cardiff city ladies winning the FAW girls final and the Cardiff city ladies u-19 winning the u-19 national play off cup final today

whilst i was at the Cardiff city house of house watching the FAW futsal national final between cardiff futsal v Cefn Druids futsal . Cardiff were down 5-4 from the first leg and won the game 3-2 today to set up extra time . Cardiff winning it at the death in a pulsating game in front of a decent crowd

The Cardiff futsal club will now go on and represent the FAWales into the European Futsal Champions league in September . Great stuff lads

and lets not forget Cardiff Devils 4-1 win away against Manchester storm too !

Draw for the uefa futsal champions league preliminary round today sees the Cardiff futsal club travelling to Talin ,Estonia

https://www.uefa.com/uefafutsalchamp...-at-14-30-cet/

Looking forward to this trip anyone been to Talin on here , decent place ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Draw for the uefa futsal champions league preliminary round today sees the Cardiff futsal club travelling to Talin ,Estonia

https://www.uefa.com/uefafutsalchamp...-at-14-30-cet/

Looking forward to this trip anyone been to Talin on here , decent place ?
    Been there a few times and it is a lovely place. Virtually untouched by war devastation so all the old buildings still there, Also easy to get to Helsinki on the ferry in a few hours