+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham match day prices

Fulham match day prices

Absolutely ridiculous. Apart from the family area, adult prices range from £65 to £100. Only £5 reductions for seniors. Do they think that they are Real Madrid or PSG !! Hope they get relegated and no away fans go to watch.

Re: Fulham match day prices

£65?!!

Hang on where are you getting this info from? Can't find anything about it

do they still have reduced away capacity ? ? ? or is it back to normal now

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Hang on where are you getting this info from? Can't find anything about it
    https://mobile.twitter.com/peterrutz...43461309779969

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Well now I'm outraged ALL OVER AGAIN

If those are the prices, I really hope people boycott it.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Hope they get relegated and no away fans go to watch.
    Let’s be honest, if Fulham gave away tickets for free you’d still be hoping they got relegated. Your bizarre hatred of them surfaces at the start of every season. Indeed, this time last year you were telling us what a big mistake Harry Wilson had made when signing for them.

So come on, what’s the secret? Why do you despise Fulham?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Let’s be honest, if Fulham gave away tickets for free you’d still be hoping they got relegated. Your bizarre hatred of them surfaces at the start of every season. Indeed, this time last year you were telling us what a big mistake Harry Wilson had made when signing for them.

In fairness to dml, he’s right about this. It’s an absolute joke for them to charge these prices

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    In fairness to dml, he’s right about this. It’s an absolute joke for them to charge these prices
    I guess we’d be pissed off if we were being asked to pay those prices. But we’re not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Once again, playing the poster not the thread. Surprised you didn't accuse me of making it all up. Its pathetic. You really need help.

Season ticket prices are more realistic

https://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets-and.../22-23-season/

Once again, playing the poster not the thread. Surprised you didn't accuse me of making it all up. Its pathetic. You really need help.
    To be honest, Fulham’s ticket prices are of no concern to me. I won’t be paying them any time soon, so they’re an irrelevance. But your hatred of Fulham is fascinating. What’s the origin?

👍

Re the OP, the cheeky feckers know that they need to milk the prem at every opportunity as they won't be there long.

Another way of looking at it is that people will pay these prices if only to watch their team take Fulham to the cleaners.
    This especially applies to those teams that will win nothing and have little chance of relegation.

BTW you are not alone in disliking Fulham dml with their entitled mentality