+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Political crisis in Britain, farmers becoming uppity in several EU countries, a freezing winter in Northern Europe dead ahead and potato head Joe Biden in the US doesn't know what day it is.

JUST IN - Vonovia, Germany's largest housing group, begins to throttle its tenants' heating at night to save gas, a spokeswoman said.

Hundreds of thousands are affected, Berliner Zeitung reports. - https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...95432337637378

Norway has warned of possible electricity rationing next year.

Germany has warned of possible natural gas rationing.

This is bad. https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/sta...36116306186243

Farmers have taken over Amsterdam Square.

The sign reads "War has begun, we are winning". https://twitter.com/DaleFourTrump/st...16974660571137

German farmers also rise up. Dutch, Italian, Polish and German, this is growing into a global movement. - https://twitter.com/RadioGenova/stat...92882268360704

Polish farmers also rise up in Warsaw: "That's enough! We won't let ourselves be robbed!" They accuse the political class of destabilizing production by raising interest rates, which does not stop inflation: "We workers cannot pay for the crisis created by the politicians!" https://twitter.com/RadioGenova/stat...70542432227331

IT'S HAPPENING 🇮🇹: Italian farmers are rising up in protest, threatening to take their tractors to Rome. "We are not slaves, we are farmers! We cannot make ends meet!" https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tw...98569572274176

Re: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

North Macedonia kicking off too !

British farmers meanwhile remain engrossed with what's going on in Emmerdale.

I just got a phone call from Cyril reassuring me that nothing is happening, and I should just ignore you lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    They are taking the money being offered to stop farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I just got a phone call from Cyril reassuring me that nothing is happening, and I should just ignore you lot.
    You nailed it.

Here's Cyril: https://c.tenor.com/j5YcO9slE7YAAAAC...o-see-here.gif

Farmers of the world unite and takeover ............

Farmers are in the crosshairs of the New World Order crew. I posted an article in another thread with a video of Nicole Kidman scoffing live worms between informing the viewer how delicious they were. It would have been dismissed as a ridiculous spoof until very recently.

amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    amazing
    I see you've slipped effortlessly out of your Rudy Gestede posting guise into your equally backward Tito one.

I see you've slipped effortlessly out of your Rudy Gestede posting guise into your equally backward Tito one.
    Congratulations. Another conspiracy solved.

Is that the fourth or fifth time that you've told me that I'm another poster or a "semi-famous" person?

Here's one for the CCMB fact checkers, Cyril says it's 100% false, so does anybody else want to have a go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_yRBwxn-RA

Is that the fourth or fifth time that you've told me that I'm another poster or a "semi-famous" person?
    I thought million pound businessmen were semi-famous?

I'd have spotted you without you making that public dual citizenship faux pas.

I'd have spotted you without you making that public dual citizenship faux pas.
    Tito is Rudy?

If he isn't then he has inadvertently performed a brilliant impression of him. Besides, it would be next to impossible for two different people to hold identical (and pitifully) uninformed views about, well, everything.

If he isn't then he has inadvertently performed a brilliant impression of him. Besides, it would be next to impossible for two different people to hold identical (and pitifully) uninformed views about, well, everything.
    Rudy was saying I was an alt of somebody else earlier, I can't keep up

I thought million pound businessmen were semi-famous?
    You tell me. My business sounds absolutely incomparable to a man who has seen coups and warzones. Can I purchase your autobiography anywhere?

Yet here you and Wales Bales are, agreeing about everything and not understanding what irony is. You guys are the best

You tell me. My business sounds absolutely incomparable to a man who has seen coups and warzones. Can I purchase your autobiography anywhere?
    You make it sound like it's a big deal, it's fairly commonplace in other parts of the world

You make it sound like it's a big deal, it's pretty commonplace in other parts of the world
    Which parts of the world though? Come on, give us a hint as to where you've been. Especially since you made it clear that the warzone and coup were in separate geographical locations.

You must be a BBC foreign correspondent or something

Gasoline futures are starting to fall due to consumer demand, i.e. people can't afford to fill up their cars due to rising costs elsewhere. The economic experts on here should know all about demand side inflation.

I've never left South Wales and pretend that I have another, more exciting life to make myself feel better on a Cardiff City messageboard.
    Finally

Finally
    It's not like you to make things up!