Thread: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Re: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bloody Brexit and Tories

Eurozone economy
    Wall Street recession fears stoked by patchy US economic data
    JULY 12, 2022

Eurozone economy ˃
    The European Central Bank has a tough road ahead fighting inflation and fragmentation in the euro area
    Eurogroup to look at ways of curbing inflation hazards
    Premium
    Eurozone finance ministers to warn that growth prospects have deteriorated

JULY 11, 2022
    I noticed the euro dropped to parity with the US dollar this morning for the first time in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Hypothesis

Organ Morgan believes Cyril Evans Awaydays is of extremely advanced years based on a statement he made about attending his first away football match in the early 60s.

Fact Check

Research shows that Cyril did indeed see his first away game on 26 December 1964, courtesy of his Uncle who was manager of Swansea Town at the time. However his birth certificate shows he was aged 5 at the time.

Conclusion

Not True

5 Pinnochios
    Cyril, old bean, I haven't viewed the 'statement' you alluded to. My messages re your age were based on a post you submitted on the football side in which you remarked you organised a coach trip in the mid-70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Cyril, old bean, I haven't viewed the 'statement' you alluded to. My messages re your age were based on a post you submitted on the football side in which you remarked you organised a coach trip in the mid-70s.
    I'd have kept it quiet if I had an uncle who got fired by Swansea Town for being bad at his job

I noticed the euro dropped to parity with the US dollar this morning for the first time in 20 years.
    Fun Fact: Sri Lanka had an almost perfect ESG score of 98% when it collapsed, which by comparison is way higher than the United States (51%). It also couldn't feed its citizens, and it had just about run out of everything.

Brexit ? Boris ? whose to blame ?

Eurozone economy
    Euro’s slide towards dollar parity reflects heavier hit from Ukraine war
    JULY 13, 2022

Eurozone economy ˃
    Emmanuel Macron, centre, wants France to shed its tax-heavy, statist reputation to become a 'start-up nation’ but his political hand has been weakened after losing his parliamentary majority
    Business worries mount that Macron’s reform push will stall
    Without a majority in parliament the French president must seek compromise to advance economic agenda

JULY 13, 2022

Spain hits banks and utilities with windfall tax
    Sánchez government targets lenders as it seeks funds to lessen pain of inflation

JULY 12, 2022

Wall Street recession fears stoked by patchy US economic data
    Markets expect the Fed to continue raising rates this year before changing course in 2023

JULY 12, 2022

From Port Talbot bus station ?

My mistake. What I meant was you had no comprehension that enterprising teenagers could organise away travel in the mid 70s!

Kinell, to the surprise of no-one, Biden strikes again!

Bloody Brexit

Eurozone economy ˃
    Work on the high-speed Turin-Lyon rail link in France
    Labour shortages in southern Europe threaten post-Covid building boom
    Construction activity surges but companies face high wage demands as rollout of EU recovery funds begins

JULY 14, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Don't forget he's a WEF global young leader.

Brussels lifts eurozone inflation forecast to 7.6% as energy crisis takes toll
    Forecasts for 2022 revised up from 6.1% as GDP growth revised down to 2.6%

JULY 14, 2022

The synopsis below was typed by someone else. It's from what can be found at oculumlabs.com. The video at the foot is from the same source I believe. This synopsis and video both state a catastrophic economic collapse is being engineered for chaos and anarchy to reign for a period ('two months to one year') as a prelude to what will be presented as a solution. The abolition of cash, an end to all property rights and the introduction of a social credit system.

Everyone outside an elite Sovereign class, amounting to 8 million people worldwide, or circa one person in every thousand, will be Common class or lower who will be system slaves surviving on a diet of bugs and insects. The you will own nothing and be happy is really you will have to pretend to be happy otherwise any dissent will be severely punished.

1. Video Synopsis:

A team of dissident hackers who are paid to stress-test computer software systems have started leaking information about the system that will be installed to own and control every one of us.
    They’ve done one video, which spells out the basics, which includes the FOUR classes or Categories everyone will be grouped into:

S = Sovereign (Selected celebrities, media, govt)
    C = Common (those that accept the system)
    R = Restricted (those who accept the system, but are troublemakers)
    Q = Quarantined (those who are not ‘up to date’ with the vaccines

These hackers, most of whom are based in Europe, have been accessing various files to see where they stand. For example, most politicians are S class as are most celebrities who are in on this.

But they found some interesting examples of people we assume are ‘on our side’, but who have ACTIVE accounts set up in the new system, and who are S class.

These include Tucker Carlson (no surprises as he told us all on his show that he is a close personal friend of Hunter Biden), who is a total insider and sell-out,

And Paul Joseph Watson is listed with an active account with LOTS of credit going in and out, and who also is one of the elite with S Class ranking.

2. You can see who they’ve exposed at:
    [link to oculumlabs.com (secure)]

You see several back-end profiles of various people of interest, plus you learn a bunch of other details, like how the headquarters of the new world order will be moved to Israel after the new system is installed. Make of that what you will.

3. There is an interview with ‘Gideon’ with LOTS more details of when and how at:

I’ve pasted below some bits of interest from the above interview with ‘Gideon’ page. It reflects what they have all learned while working within the system, and their info is gleaned from the supporting documentation that accompanies their job, and NOT gleaned from scouring conspiracy forums like this.

Interview with Gideon (extracts from part 1)

Q: Who are you and why do you call yourself “Gideon”?

A: My background is in counter-espionage and logistical operations. There’s no way I would discloser much beyond that. I go by Gideon so you have something to call me, and it’s a name from the Bible that carries with it a special meaning for me.

Q: Who are the hackers?

A: They’re IT professionals hire by European governments to conduct stress-tests of government servers and software. It’s known as white hat hacking. We call them white hat hackers. I call them my guys. They’re good hackers hired to stop bad hackers and make sure software is secure before it’s released.

Q: What does the CSRQ software do? Why is it so important?

A: It’s a software suite that will transition all financial transactions from the current SWIFT banking system into a new blockchain-based system. This is expected to take place over a 3 to 5 day period in the future when it comes online. It will also bring with it a very robust social credit and tracking system.

Q: I’ve heard people will only get $1000 per month, is this true?

A: It will be an amount like that. Your bank account cannot exceed this amount at any time. Wages, generally speaking, will no longer exist, and could not exceed $1,000 per month regardless. There will be no cash, so no underground or under the table economy, no bartering allowed.

Right now, they are doing testing and updates, and tinkering with all of it, so there might be some changes when it finally goes online. But it’s clear to all of us, they are going to set it at a low amount most people can barely live on, and take everything else or put a limit or cap on what you can have.

One thing you will also see, are high profile people and celebrities start talking about UBI or universal basic income. I’ve already seen a little chatter about this, expect more as we get closer. There are talking point they were given to normalise this idea. Of course, some cities are openly testing this, like Los Angeles. It’s part of a pilot program all related to this.

Q: So everyone will get free money. Will they still have to work?

A: People will still be required to work and will be expected to attend to their jobs as normal. New jobs and roles will also be centrally issued by the government. If you’re a lawyer, you will work. If you’re a housekeeper, you will work.

Failure to work, failure to adhere to new social credit guidelines, and any kind of protest or criticism will result in immediate demerits, fines or deduction from your account, ranging from $5 to $800, depending on the offence. It’s all in this software, we can see it.

There’s also a ton of documentation my guys have found. Documentation just going over testing and details of how the system works. Simulations showed in the first month, many people would drain their accounts to nearly zero due to ‘bad behaviour’ but by the second month, their behaviour radically adjusted to the point they received virtually no demerits or deductions. In other words, people shaped up and got with the program. They will learn quick that compliance means food in your belly.

Non-compliance means pain. No money, no friends, and you end up stuck in a queue of red tape for all of your violations and having to jump through hoops to undo them, or worse, you just end up in one of their special ‘camps’ for re-education you. Yes, they really are planning on those.

Q: Is this amount going to be universal for every country?

A: We don’t know for sure. My guys are working on an app that is being deployed in the US, Canada, most of Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Everything is in English. There are other teams that work on separate versions for dozens of other languages, so we have speculated the monthly stipend amounts may be different.

Based on documentation we have recovered, there is a long-term vision to bring the world under one system, one currency, and presumably, one monthly stipend amount, which looks like will be around $1000, but it might take them a few years to balance everything worldwide. We think it’s possible this system will benefit the 3rd world countries to some extent, while causing financial devastation in 1st world countries. In any case, it won’t matter where you live, you will be enslaved.

Q: What are some of the other restrictions for these lower classes? You’re telling me if you own property, they will take it?

A: There’s no question they will. It is a massive wealth-redistribution plan, except it doesn’t actually take any wealth from the super-rich, it just makes them richer. It’s a middle-class destroyer. It’s an upper-middle class destroyer. It will put everyone on a low-level playing field, where you have to behave so you can get a few extra crumbs each month.

None of what I’m telling you is my opinion Bill. This is directly from the white hat hackers. This is from documentation they’ve reviewed, that they were required to review. When they started this job, they had to attend in-person and, I guess, you’d call them Skype calls or something, where the whole program and system was given a thorough overview, so they were fully briefed.

They want to adjust people’s behavioural patterns, so you’re tightly controlled, monitored, and they get to pass out small rewards and freedoms for good behaviour. They also think this is workable since China has proven it can work with 1 billion people, and since they are reducing the Earth’s population drastically with the vaccines, they are looking at a small population that they can manage.

Q: Are all wealthy people going to be classified under the Sovereign designation?

A: Based on what we know, most of those with a net worth under $10 million and income per year under $2.5 million will have to adhere to the new rules. They will be re-classified under the Class C designation. Their funds and private property will be seized and redistributed.

You have to realise something, there’s only about 7 or 8 million people in the whole world who are Class S, or Sovereign. This will include government officials, media figures, the super-rich and celebrities. Spread that out, it’s a very small number, and a ton of people most of us would think of as ‘rich’ will be removed and placed in the Class C category. We think that’s because a lot of rich people are just normal, successful people, and not part of this cabal. They will suffer like the rest of us, if they aren’t Class S.

We also see evidence of large capital in-flows going into Class S accounts. All out all of these inflows are in cryptocurrency, but we also see bank wires and other instruments being transferred too, it was just surprising how much crypto was being used. It seems it’s just an efficient method for them or something.

The conversion is offered at an extremely favourable rate of 1:43 at this time, and seems to vary around that number, goes up and down day to day. We speculate this is the method being used by the world’s rich and elites to transfer their wealth to USDR, quietly and without detection. There’s tons of wealthy people sitting around with stocks, gold, silver, bonds, crypto who have no idea this is going on. They are going to be in for the shock of their lives when it’s all seized and erased. If you’re not Class S, you’re done.

Q: Is XRP being used by this new system? Won’t it be worth a lot more?

A: Based on what we know, all cryptocurrencies, including XRP, will be worthless after the transition. How can you trade crypto when there is only one tightly controlled currency, the USDR, and trading it isn’t allowed? You can’t. They’re going to just suffocate crypto out of existence, and if that doesn’t completely work, they will issue straight bans, too.

I personally think Tether will be exposed as insolvent, at a planned, certain point in the future, and this will precipitate a major crypto collapse along with everything else.

If you have XRP, you would want to get it into USDR. That’s what we are seeing everyday in this software, al these in-flows. But the average person has no clue, they thing XRP is an investment for the future. Little do they know! Now that doesn’t mean Ripple technology won’t be used, it looks to us it will be, but that’s separate from the idea of XRP as an investment vehicle. It’s not. It’s a wealth transfer for Class S accounts in USDR, that’s all it is.

Q: But you said they are using Bitcoin, too. Will it still exist?

A: No. No crypto won’t exist or be traded once this goes online, unless they create some kind of separate capital market. Which is possible! But unless you are a Class S account, you won’t be able to trade it to begin with. It’s irrelevant to even speculate about it. If you are not Sovereign class, no trading asset matters, because you won’t be able to even touch it.

If you are not Sovereign you literally cannot have more than probably $1,500 in total net worth, which is your bank account and the money they give you and some basic things you own. You cannot own a house, property or a car. Everything will be lent, rented. There won’t be normal financing, but there will be a type of financing connected to your social credit score and good behaviour. People will accumulate debt this way, and some assets, but it will be limited. From what we can see, you won’t be able to acquire much more than a few thousand in assets.

Everything is going to be seized by the state and private companies that are going to be marketed as conservators, trustees and charities of the public fund and trust. This will be complete nonsense, but it will be sold as a wealth-distribution model to make everything more ‘fair’ for mankind. I expect many people of the centrist and liberal political leaning will fall for this trap and support it, even if some of their own property is taken away from them! They will drape all of this in a ‘good for the Earth’ mantra as well.

Q: Ok, but I still don’t see how will people accept this. Won’t there be riots and revolt?

A: Bill, you have to remember this isn’t coming online right now. It’s not coming online during relatively good times or even recession times. It’s going to come online when they’ve put the whole world into a collapse, which is what they’re doing right now, little by little. All you have to do is open your eyes to see all of the idiotic things they are doing to destroy the economy!

Once the world is in a severe economic depression, the system will be brought online and is expected to be accepted by the majority. It will be seen as a ‘relief plan’ and widely praised by the media, CEOs and top so-called capitalists, who are all secretly in favour of this communist-style plan, they’ll praise it. Just like they praised the vaccine, they’ll praise this, and people will say, ‘Oh, the TV and government says this is good, is it must be good.’
    I’ve said this over and over, the rich actually ge much richer with this plan they have. It’s audacious. They’ll actually sell it as the opposite, a redistribution of wealth for the ‘little guy’ when it’s not that. A lot of people will buy into that propaganda, though, they’ll see it as relief from the economic pain and ‘free money’ and so on.

They’ll also relish seeing their rich friends all on the same level playing field as them! Remember, a ton of rich people will be set at Class C, and have all their wealth seized. It’s an incredible slight of hand they’re going to pull off, convincing everyone this is a better and more fair system when it’s the opposite.

The poor and lower classes, even middle classes, watching the upper middle class and over level rich people all get reduced to their level is a big selling point, a big part of the propaganda! Don’t discount how powerful that will be! The masses will relish watching this unfold, and see it as this new, fair system of wealth redistribution, which it is not at all.

They’re also going to have a couple of token super rich people take a bad fall and get re-classed as Class C, or Common. This will be on the news, these guys will be trotted out, some of the men crying, being removed from their mansions. All of them will be white men. While this goes on, the public won’t bother to question why it didn’t happen to other rich people or celebrities. It doesn’t matter! The Covid operation proved the public will believe anything they are presented with, anything.

We also think some celebrities will pretend they are Class C or Common, we think they will do TV shows about it. It will be this big thing. But they will just straight up lie, they won’t really be Common.
    The biggest opposition they expect is from the patriot groups and the upper middle class and higher income groups. They’ve done psych profiles, AI simulations, all that for years and years, they have it all nailed down to a science. They know who will react, how, when, where, and how to respond to it. Their biggest worry are the preppers with guns, of course, but I’ve seen how they plan to deal with them and those people will post almost zero threat to this plan going through.

Q: Let’s get back to the change over. How is it even possible to implement this? Logistically, it seems impossible. You’re talking about a literal reset of everything we know.

A: Many things have happened in recent history that would seem fantastical or surreal, if told to someone in the past. This plan seem completely insane, untenable, it is literally a total rest, but you have to remember they’ve spent decades tinkering and planning this, decades. The extent of time and planning is stunning to me. It’s the culmination of something, something that’s been in the works for one hundred years.
    We are entering a new period of time, where economic freedom will become a rare luxury under the so-called ‘Great Reset’ being planned. Much of this is based on Marxist, Leninist and Communist policies, which are secretly held by the world’s elite. They have all agreed Capitalism ‘must go’ because it provides the common person with too much freedom, and that a new system must be implemented. They intend to accomplish it.

Q: What do they plan to do with the food system?

A: It will be dramatically changed, and transitioned. Meats from cows and poultry will be banned, except for those who are exempt, those who are Sovereign. New farms are being built for crickets, maggots and other types of bugs that will be harvested for the masses. These protein sources will be re-formed into familiar types of foods, but will not look or taste the same.

Oh, by the way, there are huge bug farms being built now, some above-ground, many below-ground. Elon Musk’s tunnel boring company is doing some of this. None of that is on the news. It might come out later. They are doing a slow trickle. All this stuff is slowly coming out. Paying attention? I hope so. Some of the articles today would look like satire or science fiction ten years ago. So they are letting people know about the bug factories, but now how many bug factories they’ve really built and are building.

Those who refuse to eat, who resist or complain about the new types of foods will have their accounts quickly drained due to deductions and demerits.

In the documents my guys saw, it was shown they have plans for a certain percentage of people who will voluntarily starve themselves, and the clean-up operations needed to remove their bodies. The documents stated that around 1-2% of the population may choose starvation over compliance, and this was regarded as a positive outcome. So they think it’s a positive thing people will starve themselves. These people are demons in human form.

For me, three lines stood out from that lengthy synopsis. These ones:-

The Covid operation proved the public will believe anything they are presented with, anything.

They also think this is workable since China has proven it can work with 1 billion people, and since they are reducing the Earth’s population drastically with the vaccines, they are looking at a small population that they can manage.

All you have to do is open your eyes to see all of the idiotic things they are doing to destroy the economy!

Those sanctions on Putin are really working well.

Here's an example of one symptom of committing economic hari kari for the sake of Ukraine, a country few cared a hoot about and fewer still could locate on a map.

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5321856]Those sanctions on Putin are really working well.

Here's an example of one symptom of committing economic hari kari for the sake of Ukraine, a country few cared a hoot about and fewer still could locate on a map.

[/QUOTE

I'd like to turn his lights silly little man ..

He likes Russia, as do the Germans more in bed with them than you know what better way to turn public opinion away from the plight of Ukraine by creating a shit fest on your own people . 🇺🇦

Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify

Glad we're out , well done for those who spotted it I guess ?

https://www.reuters.com/markets/euro...-1-2022-07-05/

There's an awful lot of peed off farmers in the EU, which the BBC remains desperate to ignore.

Swiss farmers are the latest. Some of them have erected wanted posters featuring the faces of some of the arch-globalists.

My latest Asda home grub order was missing six items on Thursday. All were showing as in stock a day earlier.

For weeks post-lockdown in March 2020 it was impossible to have anything delivered. When I eventually did the total amended price for the items was £12 out of my £55 order.

Is there supply chain problems? Is hoarding ticking up?

Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify

Glad we're out , well done for those who spotted it I guess ?

https://www.reuters.com/markets/euro...-1-2022-07-05/
    It's all one big massive giant conspiracy theory (Reuters fact-check to follow)

-cyril evans away-with-the-fairies

seems like a property crisis in china

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoNh4T0S-Yk

For me, three lines stood out from that lengthy synopsis. These ones:-

The Covid operation proved the public will believe anything they are presented with, anything.

They also think this is workable since China has proven it can work with 1 billion people, and since they are reducing the Earth’s population drastically with the vaccines, they are looking at a small population that they can manage.

All you have to do is open your eyes to see all of the idiotic things they are doing to destroy the economy!
    Organ! your own prime minister took a piss in your mouth and you did nothing about it...and you're moaning about covid.

Not Boris or Brexit fault update

Eurozone economy
    European economy: Lagarde wrestles with an ‘impossible situation’
    JULY 19, 2022

Not Boris or Brexit fault update

Eurozone economy
    European economy: Lagarde wrestles with an ‘impossible situation’
    JULY 19, 2022
    Eurozone inflation rises to record level of 8.6 percent