+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Re: Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    more of the same this week

France's glass manufacturer Duralex suspends operation for 5 months due to surging electricity bills.

"Our bill (for gas and electricity) has gone from 3 to 13 million euros per year, or 46% of our turnover," the CEO of Duralex said.

Eurozone manufacturing falls to lowest level since early 2020

Turkey's annual inflation rate rose to 85.5% in October, the highest in 25 years.

U.S. Federal Reserve hikes rates by 0.75% to 4.00% — the highest level since January 2008.
    Where is Cyril to inform us that nothing is happening? I miss Cyril!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    i,m sure we'll cross paths again soon especially with the mid terms next week

Cyril 'sponsored by Pfizer' Evans is likely engaged at other forums telling the uppity that clots, myocarditis, rapidly developing cancers and neurological disorders galore are the result of climate change, coffee drinking, cold showers, excessive gardening activities and anything else he can dream up.

i,m sure we'll cross paths again soon especially with the mid terms next week
    Why, have the Vatican lights gone out again and Navy Seals have already impounded German servers without me being informed?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Cyril 'sponsored by Pfizer' Evans is likely engaged at other forums telling the uppity that clots, myocarditis, rapidly developing cancers and neurological disorders galore are the result of climate change, coffee drinking, cold showers, excessive gardening activities and anything else he can dream up.
    He is also an economic collapse denier.

He is also an economic collapse denier.
    Absolutely!

Anyone with a pulse can recognise an economic downturn. It takes a special talent to predict an economic collapse though!

Let us know when the economic "collapse" will happen. My guess is that we might find out this bombshell in two weeks. Then again it could be longer given the length of time we have waited for your predictions on swamp clearance, Clinton paedo rings, the Storm, Durham rounding up Obama's cabal and the impending doom resulting from Chinese aircraft carriers sailing into the Med to materialise.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Absolutely!

Anyone with a pulse can recognise an economic downturn. It takes a special talent to predict an economic collapse though!

Let us know when the economic "collapse" will happen. My guess is that we might find out this bombshell in two weeks. Then again it could be longer given the length of time we have waited for your predictions on swamp clearance, Clinton paedo rings, the Storm, Durham rounding up Obama's cabal and the impending doom resulting from Chinese aircraft carriers sailing into the Med to materialise.
    You forgot Russia collusion & Hunter's laptop.

Absolutely!

you've been missed mate gluey still trumpets his one minor victory ad infinitum whilst swerving everything else, so nothing changed in your absence really

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    you've been missed mate gluey still trumpets his one minor victory ad infinitum whilst swerving everything else, so nothing changed in your absence really
    Not all conspiracy theories escape from the propaganda machine.

Amazon plans to lay off approximately 10,000 people as soon as this week, the NYT reports

this is on top of the mass lay offs involving twitter and Facebook employees last week

Amazon plans to lay off approximately 10,000 people as soon as this week, the NYT reports

this is on top of the mass lay offs involving twitter and Facebook employees last week
    They waited until just after the elections too, so I presume they will get everything done before the next election in case they are voted out?

They waited until just after the elections too, so I presume they will get everything done before the next election in case they are voted out?
    The NYT article that Mozz references said they reduced headcount by 80,000 between April and September. Presumably by your "logic" they were batting for the GOP when they did it!

The NYT article that Mozz references said they reduced headcount by 80,000 between April and September. Presumably by your "logic" they were batting for the GOP when they did it!
    Everyone will remember the Lardy & Cyril's of this world when the inevitable arrives, and people will wonder how were there so many of you.

Homes in the UK may suffer "power issues" tonight. National Grid issued a power shortage warning.

Homes in the UK may suffer "power issues" tonight. National Grid issued a power shortage warning.

Has Klaus been on the blower?

They're probably saving it for Christmas day, and just planting the seed for now

They're probably saving it for Christmas day, and just planting the seed for now
    Or maybe just a false alarm?

Has Klaus been on the blower?
    nope my mate from the leccy board and on my birthday too

nope my mate from the leccy board and on my birthday too
    I hope you have a happy and warm birthday, and hopefully you will be able to see what you are doing this evening!

MARKETS: US stock markets lost $8.3 trillion in value in 2022

MARKETS: US stock markets lost $8.3 trillion in value in 2022

On July 7 2022 when Organ Morgan started the thread "Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear" the Dow Jones Index was at 31037. Today it closed at 33147. It's great to have a prophet in our midst I guess! Oh sorry....forgot

On July 7 2022 when Organ Morgan started the thread "Economic collapse is accelerating; prepare to vomit with fear" the Dow Jones Index was at 31037. Today it closed at 33147. It's great to have a prophet in our midst I guess! Oh sorry....forgot
    Like shelling peas

Dow Jones closed 2021 at 36k, finished 2022 at 33k, its poorest performance since 2008.

But that's success according to some of our mRNA-addled drips.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dow Jones closed 2021 at 36k, finished 2022 at 33k, its poorest performance since 2008.

But that's success according to some of our mRNA-addled drips.
    You are missing the point Morg. You piled in claiming economic collapse was beginning to accelerate right at the point that the Dow Jones and other financial markets around the world started to recover. It's like you are the Anti-Warren Buffet!