+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Robbie Savage's son looks quite the player

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Robbie Savage's son looks quite the player

I can see him getting a call-up soon, he's tidy in possession and confident with his passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can see him getting a call-up soon, he's tidy in possession and confident with his passing.
    6mut5n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

I just watched him playing for Man U. He could play the Allen role in the future, and he's better than the alternatives we currently have. He won't replace Ampadu as they have different roles, but they will complement each other. I'm not sure what your point is, since our midfield has been problematic for a while now. This is good news, with him and Johnson coming through just as some of the old guard are coming to the end of their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You lot don't know it yet, but this guy is the missing link. With a spine of Rodon, Ampadu, Savage & Johnson, Welsh football is going to be golden for the next 10 years.

You lot don't know it yet, but this guy is the missing link. With a spine of Rodon, Ampadu, Savage & Johnson, Welsh football is going to be golden for the next 10 years.

I hope you're right

I hope you're right
    We've been struggling in midfield for a while now, especially lacking a left sided player, and this guy has a high football IQ, plus a great range of passing. Harry can take over the Ramsey role, and we've got plenty of pace down the flanks.

Where is Ampadu this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Where is Ampadu this season?
    In America with Chelsea.

In America with Chelsea.
    He's still with Chelsea? I thought that he had left. Shows how much notice i take

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's still with Chelsea? I thought that he had left. Shows how much notice i take
    Needs to move really, he's not getting any younger and he's not getting into that side

Needs to move really, he's not getting any younger and he's not getting into that side
    Possibly, but he's still only 21, which is young for his position at that level. If he can get himself into the EPL squad he will have the experience of playing under a world class coach, and learning the tricks of the trade from the likes of Silva, Koulibaly, Kante, Jorghino, Kovacic, etc. It's a tricky one and a bit of a gamble.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/ar...ss-in-big-year

Looks like he might be staying at Chelsea, as Tuchel thinks he is well suited for the Thiago Silva CCB role, plus he can play DM if they switch to a back 4. Not sure how much game time he will get, but it will be a good learning experience playing and training with the big boys.