+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It’s nothing like that. There is genuine evidence of climate change, it is fact. Which bit do you not agree with?
    I haven't argued against climate change. It's the correlation to the man-made hypothesis that I query. I also made a comment previously in this thread re. the real dangers to the planet - pollution, litter, plastic, widespread insect loss. All these will wreck the planet in the next decade but it doesn't concern climate activists and politicians as they head off for yet another climate change summit in their jets.

Re: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I haven't argued against climate change. It's the correlation to the man-made hypothesis that I query. I also made a comment previously in this thread re. the real dangers to the planet - pollution, litter, plastic, widespread insect loss. All these will wreck the planet in the next decade but it doesn't concern climate activists and politicians as they head off for yet another climate change summit in their jets.
    It's just so strange to me that you can list a number of things that are man made threats to the planet but be so confident that climate change isn't one of them.