+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Re: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I'll summarise for you - yes it is.
    There couldn’t be more proof of something.

If people don’t believe it they haven’t seen the evidence. It can all be found in the unedited form, completely unbiased.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    The trouble with 'experts' is they know a significant percentage of folk will believe whatever the say because they're 'experts'. Hence they come up will anything that suits their narrative, safe in the knowledge they won't be challenged.
    So these experts, and it seems there are a great many of them - what is it you believe they all have to gain by claiming global warming is a result of human actions if that isn’t the case?

This is something that puzzles me.

1D63D660-FE7D-4D34-B27F-E2B0DE0573A3.jpg
    The trouble with 'experts' is they know a significant percentage of folk will believe whatever the say because they're 'experts'. Hence they come up will anything that suits their narrative, safe in the knowledge they won't be challenged.

The peer reviewed scientific papers appear in almost complete agreement. These are hardly people likely to be overawed by ‘experts’. It’s actually mostly the general public who appear to know better.

You’re weird.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Who are they published by? Half on them weren’t even wrong ffs.

There is a reason the ozone isn’t gone, the reaction to it.

There’s a reason acid rain doesn’t exist in such large amounts, it’s because of the reaction to it.

The ice cans have massively reduced in size.

What’s funny is people will say it’s spread by the “main stream media” when you can always find the original sources used in their stories and check them yourself. ****ing donuts.

You do realise the o zone issue at that time was solved because people took it seriously and governments acted yeah?

All resulted in more taxes how stupid do you have to be to read that and think “check mate!”

A while back someone on this board claimed that a collection of stars in the shape of a cross was evidence of God. If this screenshot has been provided as proof that climate change is not man-made, its just as ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You do realise the o zone issue at that time was solved because people took it seriously and governments acted yeah?
    Of course ..don’t be so gullible, but for balance , I hardly thought “checkmate” when I read it.

We have been fed fear for years that’s for sure

Here another one from 1974 72A60469-872D-4F19-B3A5-DBE5F741D0AC.jpg

We have been fed fear for years that’s for sure
    By who?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    can you explain in your words what you think the evidence for it being man made is?
    Shouldn't there be a 'not' in there somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Cloud seeding is fairly widespread these days

https://www.cloud-seeding-technologies.com/

Another load of crap,why not do it over places that are in need of rain.
    Are you a delivery driver,because i get him everyday on about chemtrails.

well it was forecast 38 C here, only hit 35 C, I feel a little disappointed to be honest, I wanted a " Tell my grandkids about when it hit 38 C in the summer of 22 "

Damm you Climate change, you have let me down

It hardly a load of crap and who mentioned chemtrails ?

Australian government documents here if you’re interested

https://www.aph.gov.au/parliamentary...port/chap7.pdf

International

Sorry but I don't see the point of your post in regard to what I asked.
    My comment to Rjk was because he asks the previous poster what he thinks the evidence is for it being man made when the previous poster was questioning whether it was.
    So shirley the question should have been "can you explain in your words what you think the evidence for it not being man made is?
    That is all.

It hardly a load of crap and who mentioned chemtrails ?

Australian government documents here if you’re interested

https://www.aph.gov.au/parliamentary...port/chap7.pdf
    Becuase is all related in your post

Sorry but I don't see the point of your post in regard to what I asked.
    My comment to Rjk was because he asks the previous poster what he thinks the evidence is for it being man made when the previous poster was questioning whether it was.
    So shirley the question should have been "can you explain in your words what you think the evidence for it not being man made is?
    That is all.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I want him - if he can to summarize what he thinks the case for man made climate change is and why he isn't convinced by it.

I guarantee he hasn't understood the case for it.