+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Re: England’s first ever red warning for extreme heat on Monday and Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I don’t think anyone is saying everyone who voted for brexit is a denier but it’s clear there’s a decent cross over.
    This is what Sludge thinks about when he reads the word 'denier':
    snip - 2022-07-20T130441.484.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    To be fair 'Parody Boris' is likely to be a bit of a one-trick pony. From my point of view the sooner Johnson is removed from any important decision-making meetings the better.
    I don't think the words "Boris Johnson" and "decision making" make any sense in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yeah so have I. But people really need a new target now. I wasn't deflecting just commenting. Or isn't that allowed any more?
    By the way, in light of that video and others, are you still of the mind that the government providing a warning about potential disruption to travel, damage to property and impact on health was a load of bollocks?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    2019?

Who's that idiot, a load of mumbo jumbo of made up nonsense
    righto

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    righto
    You know it's nonsense, some loon from his bedroom look at his other few posts all made up crap

International

From the other board, this will be the non-covid believers, anti vax, bitcoin loving, internet great reset followers view for the next few years now that Brexit and Covid is finished, it's the new argument to rant on about.
    Dessy1927

I'd say he's on to something. Radio 1 propaganda being pushed this morning. Extreme weather expected every 3 years, time to act blah blah blah. Such a bad crisis the G7 summit keeps having meetings, flying in on their private jets with a diabolical carbon footprint.

Classic case of do as I say not as I do. It's just another form of taxation creeping in that will slowly force us off the roads whilst the rich jet around tax free.

The rhetoric is already ramping up.
    20mph zones
    Mega fuel inflation ( which started before Ukraine as I put my rates up in Jan to counter the rising costs )
    Phasing out petrol and diesel motors by 2030
    The electric car push ( look at the carbon footprint creating them )

Yet again they are coming after the working man whilst the elite can do as they please.
    Alot of modern issues regarding carbon are to do with unhealthy soil that usually retains the carbon but is being dried out through toxic modern fertiliser treatments but instead of going after the corporations yet again it s over to us with more taxation.

He might be off tangent with lasers etc but he's definitely onto something. The propaganda between now and 2030 will only get worse. As will the way they enforce it on the working man.
    Dessy1927

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    From the other board, this will be the non-covid believers, anti vax, bitcoin loving, internet great reset followers view for the next few years now that Brexit and Covid is finished, it's the new argument to rant on about.
    Dessy1927

I'd say he's on to something. Radio 1 propaganda being pushed this morning. Extreme weather expected every 3 years, time to act blah blah blah. Such a bad crisis the G7 summit keeps having meetings, flying in on their private jets with a diabolical carbon footprint.

Classic case of do as I say not as I do. It's just another form of taxation creeping in that will slowly force us off the roads whilst the rich jet around tax free.

The rhetoric is already ramping up.
    20mph zones
    Mega fuel inflation ( which started before Ukraine as I put my rates up in Jan to counter the rising costs )
    Phasing out petrol and diesel motors by 2030
    The electric car push ( look at the carbon footprint creating them )

Yet again they are coming after the working man whilst the elite can do as they please.
    Alot of modern issues regarding carbon are to do with unhealthy soil that usually retains the carbon but is being dried out through toxic modern fertiliser treatments but instead of going after the corporations yet again it s over to us with more taxation.

He might be off tangent with lasers etc but he's definitely onto something. The propaganda between now and 2030 will only get worse. As will the way they enforce it on the working man.
    Dessy1927
    FFS I'm so tired of the right doing this, you make up things you think the left are for and then argue against that instead of our actual arguements. JamesWales is notorious for doing this.

Nobody on the left wants to tax the working man more, they/we want to go after the billionaire class who are milking us for every single penny while destroying the planet. Warning of climate catastrophe is not 'PrOpOgAnDa' it's scientific fact. If you're backing up David Cotterill there are no words.

I've said a few times now but older generations are seemingly hell bent on making things worse for the generations after them, you will be remembered as the most selfish ignorant generation in history and I can't wait until your voting block whithers so we can actually improve society.

People who believed in witches/flat earth etc in the past at least had the excuse that they don't have access to scientific information, what's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    FFS I'm so tired of the right doing this, you make up things you think the left are for and then argue against that instead of our actual arguements. JamesWales is notorious for doing this.

Nobody on the left wants to tax the working man more, they/we want to go after the billionaire class who are milking us for every single penny while destroying the planet. Warning of climate catastrophe is not 'PrOpOgAnDa' it's scientific fact. If you're backing up David Cotterill there are no words.

I've said a few times now but older generations are seemingly hell bent on making things worse for the generations after them, you will be remembered as the most selfish ignorant generation in history and I can't wait until your voting block whithers so we can actually improve society.

People who believed in witches/flat earth etc in the past at least had the excuse that they don't have access to scientific information, what's your excuse?
    No I don't, in fact I would argue the opposite. I criticise it when you say inflammatory or generalised or insulting things or when I think something is just not correct.

I actually think I'm pretty good at avoiding strawman arguments personally, and my mum told me so too.

Big part you're missing there is one side listens to science and can see through the lies of our billionaire owned media, the other does not/cannot. The side who listens to science are more educated as well.

Weird correlation that.
    "Listens to science" lol you're flattered by authority figures who imply that adherence to their current view is enlightened. The "science" industry has been subverted by big money and cancel culture.

Which billionaires own the BBC? (the biggest, most influential media outlet in Britain)

International

Have you gone mad in the heat????

Where have I said anything about the left???

Read it again and wake up!

PS I think it's nonsense and David Cotterill is talking bolux, it's someone elses view?

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    "Listens to science" lol you're flattered by authority figures who imply that adherence to their current view is enlightened. The "science" industry has been subverted by big money and cancel culture.

Which billionaires own the BBC? (the biggest, most influential media outlet in Britain)
    Go on, which billionaires own the BBC?

What do you mean the science industry?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Go on, which billionaires own the BBC?
    I think you missed the point AGAIN. Lol

What do you mean the science industry?
    Stop asking silly questions hatchling

Stop asking silly questions hatchling
    I’m not, what on Earth is the science industry?

What in all that is holy is the science industry are you referring to science, ie the study and proving of things through experiments and research? Which is how facts are established?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    What in all that is holy is the science industry are you referring to science, ie the study and proving of things through experiments and research? Which is how facts are established?
    It's all explained in my original post. I'll put it nice and clear for you. Unfortately "Science" has been subverted by money and special interests. All too often these days the truth belongs to those funding the study.

Mate you didn’t even understand what a peer reviewed paper was and how this protects against that.

I’d be interested how cancel culture has affected the “science industry”

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    Also, scientific "facts" change regularly, in the 1970s scientists were saying that a few decades of global COOLING was caused by man made climate change. What about the morning sickness pill for pregnant women caused deformed babies. Just two examples. SCIeNcE yOU sEe

Also, scientific "facts" change regularly, in the 1970s scientists were saying that a few decades of global COOLING was caused by man made climate change. What about the morning sickness pill for pregnant women caused deformed babies. Just two examples. SCIeNcE yOU sEe
    ****ing hell

Mate you didn’t even understand what a peer reviewed paper was and how this protects against that.

I’d be interested how cancel culture has affected the “science industry”
    When vice president, Al Gore sacked eminent scientists who disagreed with him over man made climate change. Michael Woodley is just one of the many scientists who have been cancelled for expressing uncomfortable truths. Because now society and academia is increasingly putting ideology before fact. A few years ago, anonymous academics across the globe formed a group expressing their concern over the increasingly constrictive nature of cancel culture in academia. They were anonymous because they feared being hounded out of their jobs. You run around this board like a 6th form know it all, who knows precisely **** all. I'm still waiting to see all this knowledge you garnered from writing a "thesis" on climate change. That was days ago and still nothing

Great response from the man whose whole argument is "i wrote a thesis" lol Are you going to offer J R Hatley for another phone call to straighten things out?

When vice president, Al Gore sacked eminent scientists who disagreed with him over man made climate change. Michael Woodley is just one of the many scientists who have been cancelled for expressing uncomfortable truths. Because now society and academia is increasingly putting ideology before fact. A few years ago, anonymous academics across the globe formed a group expressing their concern over the increasingly constrictive nature of cancel culture in academia. They were anonymous because they feared being hounded out of their jobs. You run around this board like a 6th form know it all, who knows precisely **** all. I'm still waiting to see all this knowledge you garnered from writing a "thesis" on climate change. That was days ago and still nothing
    this michael woodley? or another?

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Michae...odley_of_Menie

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes that's a lefties version of him. Thanks for posting an example of cancel culture in that "hit piece"..
    . Illustrated my point about cancel culture perfectly.

As ever, thanks for the help RJK