+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yes The Ukraine War Is Still On

Yes The Ukraine War Is Still On

You feel its dropping away in peoples minds and opinions as Putin had hoped for , you see so many gripes on social media boards about other stuff .

If this was a USA invasion my god we'd see much more anti western hysteria and protests

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ukraine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-live-updates/

Re: Yes The Ukraine War Is Still On

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You feel its dropping away in peoples minds and opinions as Putin had hoped for , you see so many gripes on social media boards about other stuff .

If this was a USA invasion my god we'd see much more anti western hysteria and protests

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/ukraine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-live-updates/
    Zelensky is CIA puppet so Ukraine has already been invaded, if not literally but by stealth.

The best bet for everyone is for America to stop funding this bloody war, instruct their puppet Zelensky to pledge that he'll never join Nato and the EU then give independence or atleast a referendum to Crimea, Donbass, Londansk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lither_1927 View Post
    Zelensky is CIA puppet so Ukraine has already been invaded, if not literally but by stealth.

The best bet for everyone is for America to stop funding this bloody war, instruct their puppet Zelensky to pledge that he'll never join Nato and the EU then give independence or atleast a referendum to Crimea, Donbass, Londansk.
    Agreed.

So the events of 2014 never took place then when something as powerful as the maidan revolution / protests take place, surely we cant ignore that, the people spoke and were heard

Slava Ukrainiv

got any evidence to back up your claims about Zelensky being a CIA puppet?

The CIA pick their top infiltrators from comedy stores do they

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    So the events of 2014 never took place then when something as powerful as the maidan revolution / protests take place, surely we cant ignore that, the people spoke and were heard

Slava Ukrainiv
    I've read that Euromaidan was a US funded coup. America has a long history of this. America has no place in Ukraine, they didn't like it when Russia put missiles on Cuba. Why should Russia accept Nato and the EU in Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The CIA pick their top infiltrators from comedy stores do they
    Well president Reagan was a Hollywood actor so why not? Zelensky is a coke head degenerate so ecapsulates the degeneracy spread by the current American regime

I've read that Euromaidan was a US funded coup. America has a long history of this. America has no place in Ukraine, they didn't like it when Russia put missiles on Cuba. Why should Russia accept Nato and the EU in Ukraine?
    clearly getting your opinions from Kremlin originating right wing websites these days

The US had given the Ukraine $5 Billion since it broke away from the USSR in 91, this was spent on a wide range of projects, the truth being not the armed forces, especially in the later years having Yanukovych in charge ( he massively cut the defence budget , many look at that as unarming the Ukraine so Putin could invade Crimea and the Dombas area )

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    clearly getting your opinions from Kremlin originating right wing websites these days
    I am going out on a limb here and the story came from RT ( or one of its sites )

I am going out on a limb here and the story came from RT ( or one of its sites )
    sites like redfish are openly pumping out pro Moscow content

The US had given the Ukraine $5 Billion since it broke away from the USSR in 91, this was spent on a wide range of projects, the truth being not the armed forces, especially in the later years having Yanukovych in charge ( he massively cut the defence budget , many look at that as unarming the Ukraine so Putin could invade Crimea and the Dombas area )
    Why is the US buying influence in Ukraine? It's clearly tredding on Russian toes. Now we have a bloody war in Europe. He cut the budget because like America, Ukraine became complacent about Russian power.
    RJK I don't watch RT, But i bet you never consume non Western news on Ukraine.What do you watch?

sites like redfish are openly pumping out pro Moscow content
    Sites like the BBC pump out pro Ukraine content. No room for nuance in the BBC output.

Any credible links? Preferably multiple that can back up the other’s sources and information.

Why is the US buying influence in Ukraine? It's clearly tredding on Russian toes. Now we have a bloody war in Europe. He cut the budget because like America, Ukraine became complacent about Russian power.
    RJK I don't watch RT, But i bet you never consume non Western news on Ukraine.What do you watch?
    it was pumping in money to help a country that had left the USSR protective umbrella, the US gives " U.S aid " to many countries , another one is Romania since it left the USSR

Yanukovych cut to budget as he was a Putin Puppet President

Sites like the BBC pump out pro Ukraine content. No room for nuance in the BBC output.
    funny how your nuance is unremittingly pro Moscow though isn't it?
    it's all the EU's fault!

Try Al Jazeera.
    It shows the atrocities that the Russians are committing.
    Also try Caspian Report for a Geopolitical look at what is happening.

What are your thoughts on vaccines?

funny how your nuance is unremittingly pro Moscow though isn't it?
    it's all the EU's fault!
    My nuance is garnered from disgesting many news outlets. Where do you get yours? The Gaurdiand the BBC.

We have discussed the EU role in provoking Russia, you see a bloody war a price worth paying for EU expansionism. I don't.

My nuance is garnered from disgesting many news outlets. Where do you get yours? The Gaurdiand the BBC.

We have discussed the EU role in provoking Russia, you see a bloody war a price worth paying for EU expansionism. I don't.
    That was you attributing that opinion to me, I have literally never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Try Al Jazeera.
    It shows the atrocities that the Russians are committing.
    Also try Caspian Report for a Geopolitical look at what is happening.

What are your thoughts on vaccines?
    The Ukrainians are probably commiting the same atrocities. It's war after all. This is why i want America to pull the plug, give up on usurping Ukraine by proxy and save lives.
    I've had vaccines as a kid but i refused the covid vaccines as i'm fit and healthy. I also think the covid vaccines were rushed through, so i'd rather wait to see long term outcomes.

That was you attributing that opinion to me, I have literally never said that.
    No but that was the logical conclusion of your argument.

Do you think the EU should come out and say to Russia that it doesn't ever want Ukraine in the EU? Same with Nato...

The Ukrainians are probably commiting the same atrocities. It's war after all. This is why i want America to pull the plug, give up on usurping Ukraine by proxy and save lives.
    I've had vaccines as a kid but i refused the covid vaccines as i'm fit and healthy. I also think the covid vaccines were rushed through, so i'd rather wait to see long term outcomes.
    So Ukraine should give up its sovereignty and its Citizens live subjugated to Moscow Rule?

No but that was the logical conclusion of your argument.

Do you think the EU should come out and say to Russia that it doesn't ever want Ukraine in the EU? Same with Nato...
    On the other hand neither myself or Rjk in two separate threads needs to attribute your view that Zelinsky was a CIA installed puppet because they are your words. All we are missing is the evidence you have to support the view that (excluding the 12% of voters in Russian occupied territory) he won almost 75% of the vote in the 2019 election because of the CIA.

For a man of your ego it shouldn't be that tricky.

Christ almighty on a bike...i thought organ and mozzer were ott but you've set a new standard. The healthy didn't take the vaccine to protect themselves but for their elderly loved ones. that's why the world went into lockdown...to protect the vunerable not you, you dozy twonk.