+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

Liz Truss

came across as a dreadful, sour, old xxxxx (fill in the gaps).

Mordaunt seemed the most normal.

So if the Tory members choose we can expect more crap.

40 deg next week is the least of our worries!

Re: Liz Truss

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post

Shes that bad she is a plural of a Kent 👌👍 as that's five stars

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post

Truss is a plum in the mouth posh type

Mordaunt is a Thatcher clone

Dreadful woman but she will hammer starmer as he's useless

think mordaunt will win

[QUOTE=Rjk;5321816]think mordaunt will win

She's well brushed and confident and talks a good game

I think she will win but a plague on all their houses , they are conservatives

I used to think sunak should be in the liberal party , like a fair few conservatives , he seemed OK

But his wife trousering all that cash .....and he knew about this .....means he's another chancer

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5321819]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    think mordaunt will win

I used to think sunak should be in the liberal party , like a fair few conservatives , he seemed OK

But his wife trousering all that cash .....and he knew about this .....means he's another chancer
    She did a Paul McCartney analogy in a press conference yesterday that was straight out of the top draw of Alan Partridge. She's another Tory ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

What about privately-educated multi-millionaire investment banker Rishi Sunak suggests that he shouldn't be in the Conservative Party?

[QUOTE=Tuerto;5321822]

She did a Paul McCartney analogy in a press conference yesterday that was straight out of the top draw of Alan Partridge. She's another Tory ****.
    That made me cringe

Corbyn was applauded at Glastonbury because he was a genuine bloke even if people might not have agreed with all he stood for .....his heart was in the right place

If Mordaunt walked on stage at Glastonbury people would be aiming rockets at her

If I was at Glastonbury and a bunch of Tories were partying with pimms listening to Coldplay or Elbow next to me , trying to be radical , I would set fire to their tent

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    What about privately-educated multi-millionaire investment banker Rishi Sunak suggests that he shouldn't be in the Conservative Party?
    Jacob Rees Mogg ......he understands what people on universal credit are going through

Which is why the extremely rich twat voted to stop the 20 quid rise

All in this together

Truss is a plum in the mouth posh type

Mordaunt is a Thatcher clone

Dreadful woman but she will hammer starmer as he's useless
    Truss is more Thatcher, but a poundland version.

It’s a shame some of these Union guys didn’t go into politics. They would wipe the floor with Starmer and these Tories. Starmer is an absolute drip, a Tory plant in Labour clothing. The future is so ****ing grim, starting to wish I didn’t have children as it’s going to be an absolute shot show for them.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It’s a shame some of these Union guys didn’t go into politics. They would wipe the floor with Starmer and these Tories. Starmer is an absolute drip, a Tory plant in Labour clothing. The future is so ****ing grim, starting to wish I didn’t have children as it’s going to be an absolute shot show for them.
    Starmer is a wet fart , I can't remember the last decent labour leader . Blair was a good show pony but soon forgot who put him there .

Starmer has no chance against Mordaunt if she gets the gig .

Starmer is a wet fart , I can't remember the last decent labour leader . Blair was a good show pony but soon forgot who put him there .

Starmer has no chance against Mordaunt if she gets the gig .
    Labour missed their chance when they voted for the wrong Milliband brother. The media then did a hatchet job on Corbyn.

Labour missed their chance when they voted for the wrong Milliband brother. The media then did a hatchet job on Corbyn.
    Labour will not win a working majority with starmer in charge

Nandy might do it

Nandy might do it
    Probably all part of a grand plan. Take one for the team Keith, go over to the other side.

Nandy might do it
    It’s like playing against 10 men and been given a penalty and several open goals and still ****ing it up. If we can’t beat these Tories thee there really is no hope.

Sludge will have a big stiffy for months if Truss or Mordaunt get the job.

It’s like playing against 10 men and been given a penalty and several open goals and still ****ing it up. If we can’t beat these Tories thee there really is no hope.
    When the jocks gave labour the push that was the beginning of the end .....70 seats probably lost for ever to the SNP

Then brexit and the red wall vote

I would like a team up with the liberals and a new party for 2022 for people who don't vote Tory

I think it's the only hope of beating them now

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Sludge will have a big stiffy for months if Truss or Mordaunt get the job.
    Mordaunt is a porker

Damn good post JR 👍 however looking at all of these Tory candidates tonight I don't think Starmer has got anything to worry about against any of these lightweights. I thought the best (easily) of a shockingly bad job was Sunak, who is a comfortable challenge for Labour. The others, particularly the three females were scuttling around in Wonderland with Alice.

Mordaunt is a porker
    You would though eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    You would though eh?
    No she reminds me of one of my mother's carers

Big fat arse , stupid hair

Good Lord what's wrong with you Sludge?She may well be vaccuous but it's not her intellect were interested in; she's an extraordinarily fanciable woman!

She would probably say the exact same about you to be fair i've seen your photos.