+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris, Colwill, Bagan, Sang versus the new young players brought in.

Harris, Colwill, Bagan, Sang versus the new young players brought in.

For the sake of the Academy and their own personal development I feel these players have got to establish themselves this season.
    Sang probably has the hardest job and might well go on loan.
    Bagan needs to be more consistent.
    Colwill needs to find his best position and flourish.
    Harris needs to score more often.

Re: Harris, Colwill, Bagan, Sang versus the new young players brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    For the sake of the Academy and their own personal development I feel these players have got to establish themselves this season.
    What about versus those youngster brought in from premier league academy’s?

McGuiness has been prone to errors. Granted he’s still young and learning but should he been any less under pressure than say a Bagan to be more consistent?

The lad from Leicester hasn’t had an awful lot of first team football he’s still got a lot to prove at this level.

Colwill has already established himself, probably the most naturally gifted player we have.
    Any manager worth his salt would build a team around his obvious talents.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Sang's contract is up at the end of the season, it's now or never for him at Cardiff. By all accounts he's been seriously impressive in pre-season and Morison obviously rates him as a CM. Problem is he doesn't seem to think that's his position. I wonder if his stint in Scotland has made him reassess that and come back with a different attitude.

Bagan showed a lot of improvement in the second half of last season and needs to continue along the same curve. Seems like a confidence player. But I think there could be a really solid Championship left back in there.

Harris (like Watters) makes a lot of good runs and is a good finisher. I think he will benefit from the change of playing style. Given his age, this is a make or break season for him now and I'd like to see him get 10 goals.