+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do season tickets get sent out?

When do season tickets get sent out?

My first ST in probably 15 years or so. I’m guessing they normally get sent out around this time?

Re: When do season tickets get sent out?

They'll be on your doormat just after the first game.

Presumably most 22/23 season ticket holders are renewals, so it will be just a case of using your existing card and so the number of cards to be sent out will be fairly small - you’ll get yours in time I’m sure, but, historically, City do like to cut it fine and you may well still be waiting for it this time next week.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Presumably most 22/23 season ticket holders are renewals, so it will be just a case of using your existing card and so the number of cards to be sent out will be fairly small - you’ll get yours in time I’m sure, but, historically, City do like to cut it fine and you may well still be waiting for it this time next week.
    Sure I saw an article or alert from the club to say there had been a delay with the outside supplier but they would be issued this week?

Are they still coming with a free 'Barclays Largest Global Investor In Arms Trade Loyalty Card?'

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm sure I saw somewhere that the card supplier was being changed, and we'd all be issued new cards for this season- I might be wrong though as I can't find any evidence of it on the official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    I'm sure I saw somewhere that the card supplier was being changed, and we'd all be issued new cards for this season- I might be wrong though as I can't find any evidence of it on the official website.
    When I renewed mine I had a choice of a new card or to have it electronically. I chose electronic, I downloaded it and added it to Google pay a few weeks ago

Yes think they will be new cards, as mentioned by Richard I also remember the option of a new card or electronic.

Most years I don't understand why we need a new one but I believe this year they have changed the city cash model again.

Going off last year expect the new card a month into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    When I renewed mine I had a choice of a new card or to have it electronically. I chose electronic, I downloaded it and added it to Google pay a few weeks ago
    I was expecting a text from the club to download the ST into Google Pay. Having gone back into my account, turns out you have to manually request a text with the link. All very straightforward thereafter although, I'm sure information was to the effect that Club would automatically text you when STs are ready to download. So, thanks for the tip. Lets hope electronic tickets work OK.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I was expecting a text from the club to download the ST into Google Pay. Having gone back into my account, turns out you have to manually request a text with the link. All very straightforward thereafter although, I'm sure information was to the effect that Club would automatically text you when STs are ready to download. So, thanks for the tip. Lets hope electronic tickets work OK.
    Yeah easy enough for Apple Wallet too - it looks like it'll update the fixture after each game too. This is CCFC though so fully expect it not to work LOL

Thanks to the lads above- had no idea that was an option- have just gone into my online ticketing account and sent mine to myself and my brother's to him via a text message link- really helpful

No reason to think they won't. At least all previous Wales tix have always worked first time for me... But.... it's the City.... so maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    No reason to think they won't. At least all previous Wales tix have always worked first time for me... But.... it's the City.... so maybe not...
    Ditto. It was the ST card that has failed in the past. I'm hopeful all will be well.

Ditto. It was the ST card that has failed in the past. I'm hopeful all will be well.
    Suppose its like anything electronic or digital you have faulty ones - I've used card and phone in the past with no problems - luck of the draw

What I have noticed is when people do get stuck the stewards have been really quick to help and get people in

If the cards are late, then expect an email with your Norwich ticket to print out....

Probably come out as late as possible. Will stop the Scots getting hold of them.

‘Floating around the pubs’ will soon be a distant memory, the rate they’re closing down. It’ll be Hull stubs for every game then.

Managed to get mine added to my apple wallet. Let’s see if it works

Thanks for all the replies. I wonder if the electronic tickets can be shared i.e if you want the ticket to go to a family member if you can’t make it etc….

Quote Originally Posted by Bogota Blue View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I wonder if the electronic tickets can be shared i.e if you want the ticket to go to a family member if you can’t make it etc….
    You can view the bar code for your ticket in Google Pay, take a screen shot and then share that, or log on to the ticketing website, find the option to have the ticket emailed and enter the family member's email address.

[Edit]
    I can't find the email option now, I could last week, but I found an option to send a text message that will have a link to download the ticket to Google Pay/Apple Wallet

You can view the bar code for your ticket in Google Pay, take a screen shot and then share that, or log on to the ticketing website, find the option to have the ticket emailed and enter the family member's email address.

[Edit]
    I can't find the email option now, I could last week, but I found an option to send a text message that will have a link to download the ticket to Google Pay/Apple Wallet
    That didn't work, the family member got a message saying he can't download it to Google Pay because I have already downloaded it

Quote Originally Posted by Bogota Blue View Post
    Just had a look on my Apple Wallet pass- there is no option to simply share it, ie send the electronic season ticket to anyone else, however if you go into your ticketing account online, you should be able to send it to anyone whose phone number you have (in theory at least).

That didn't work, the family member got a message saying he can't download it to Google Pay because I have already downloaded it
    Ignore my last message in that case- should have checked/tried it myself first- apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    Ignore my last message in that case- should have checked/tried it myself first- apologies
    looks like if you are using your own ticket week in week out you just use your downloaded ticket on your phone, but if you need to share with a family member / friend then you may have to hand over your card.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    looks like if you are using your own ticket week in week out you just use your downloaded ticket on your phone, but if you need to share with a family member / friend then you may have to hand over your card.
    When I renewed my season ticket I got the impression that it was a choice of electronic or card so I haven't been expecting to get a new card