+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do season tickets get sent out?

Re: When do season tickets get sent out?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    When I renewed my season ticket I got the impression that it was a choice of electronic or card so I haven't been expecting to get a new card
    i was charged the extra £5 for a card for both me and my lad. I just assumed that was standard

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    i was charged the extra £5 for a card for both me and my lad. I just assumed that was standard
    It was. It is amazing how many people don't actually read the information properly when renewing. If you were buying something for the house online and spending over £250, the first thing you would do is look at the. terms and conditions

Mine came today.

Mine arrived today too but it was already downloaded to Gpay, sorted!

My card arrived today. Very nice too.

Got my ST card today although I had previously downloaded the digital ST to apple wallet.
    I used the ping-it for clubs regularly on last season's ST pre-paid contactless card which I found useful.
    Is the new ST card just magnetic strip, barcode or QR code, as there is no contactless symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Got my ST card today although I had previously downloaded the digital ST to apple wallet.
    I used the ping-it for clubs regularly on last season's ST pre-paid contactless card which I found useful.
    Is the new ST card just magnetic strip, barcode or QR code, as there is no contactless symbol.
    You only use it for ground entry, so no need for contactless working.
    If you link a payment card, you ST card may give you some reward in the club shop, but not as a payment card (I think)

Mine arrived this morning but received a link last week and also have it in my Appple Wallet

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    You only use it for ground entry, so no need for contactless working.
    If you link a payment card, you ST card may give you some reward in the club shop, but not as a payment card (I think)
    I just updated the CCFC app on my iphone, but I don't think I will be linking the ST card to one of my debit/credit cards.
    Cheers Bob.

Received in post this morning. Straight into my kid skin wallet !

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Received in post this morning. Straight into my kid skin wallet !
    I imagine that the NSPCC may have something to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I imagine that the NSPCC may have something to say about this.
    Should have said kidskin or kid leather

I downloaded my ST to Google Pay which has now morphed into Google Wallet. ST is now showing as an expired pass. Debit card and NHS Covid pass are still there. Anyone else had their ST now show up as "Expired"?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I downloaded my ST to Google Pay which has now morphed into Google Wallet. ST is now showing as an expired pass. Debit card and NHS Covid pass are still there. Anyone else had their ST now show up as "Expired"?
    Yes, it did that last season and has done it again this season. Still works though

Mine disappeared when the Google Wallet was thrust upon me. Had to go back online and get it sent to my new wallet. For those who want to 'lend' their electronic pass to someone for the occasional game I think there is a way that works. As mobile phones won't permit screenshots you can go into the ticket area of City's website via your mobile phone and access the QR-type code and screenshot that.

Mine disappeared when the Google Wallet was thrust upon me. Had to go back online and get it sent to my new wallet. For those who want to 'lend' their electronic pass to someone for the occasional game I think there is a way that works. As mobile phones won't permit screenshots you can go into the ticket area of City's website via your mobile phone and access the QR-type code and screenshot that.
    If you go in to Google Pay (mine hasn't updated yet) and view your ticket and switch to bar code view you can then screenshot it. At least I can on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    If you go in to Google Pay (mine hasn't updated yet) and view your ticket and switch to bar code view you can then screenshot it. At least I can on my phone
    FFS, just get a f***ing card

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    FFS, just get a f***ing card
    ....that works!

Always remembering of course that if you ‘lend’ your season ticket to someone in a different price bracket e.g senior ticket to full adult, that there is a chance that they will be refused entry.