+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Guess who has tickets for the semi in Sheffield

Guess who has tickets for the semi in Sheffield

Yea, me

add to it, for the girls football team I coach, we had a sweepstake, girls picked teams, had 3 left for the 3 coaches, to much delight of my other coaches I ended up with England

I can hear " its coming home right now "

My daughter wants to wear her Bale shirt, we have come to a compromise and will wear out city shirts, so say " hi " if you see me

Re: Guess who has tickets for the semi in Sheffield

Dml, he has family in Sheffield who were privvy to the details of the Madine deal. It has to be him.

start practicing ...

" Het komt eraan, het komt thuis, voetbal komt thuis..."

or " Det kommer det kommer hem, fotbollen kommer hem.."

Wales online: "city fans caught up in first ever disorder at women's football"

Enjoy it, seems a good time is had by all and far easier to like.

I’ve been watching quite a bit of it and the women’s team seem much easier to like. Not sure I’d want them to win the whole thing but wouldn’t be anywhere as near as bad as the mens team.

All the games I’ve seen have been enjoyable too, sure the semi will be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    I’ve been watching quite a bit of it and the women’s team seem much easier to like. Not sure I’d want them to win the whole thing but wouldn’t be anywhere as near as bad as the mens team.

All the games I’ve seen have been enjoyable too, sure the semi will be decent.
    Talking about that in work today. Wouldn’t be bothered in the slightest should England women win a tournament, if, say, you were away on holiday and an English family attempted to wind you up bragging about it, my reaction would be a. If their men’s side won something I’d have to take a list of smug, snide replies away with me to counteract

If they were out my back garden, I’d close the curtains. Stick to making cakes and knitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    If they were out my back garden, I’d close the curtains. Stick to making cakes and knitting.
    If you were in the ladies back garden, no doubt they’d call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Fair enough. Wouldn't want the ladies to distract you from your cake making and knitting.

I'm off to the semi in Sheffield too!

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    If you were in the ladies back garden, no doubt they’d call the police.
    Especially if a ‘semi’ was also involved.

I'm going to both semis with wife n kids.
    Sheffield isn't very far and I can claim the mk dons ground without having to watch franchise fc!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Wales online: "city fans caught up in first ever disorder at women's football"

Enjoy it, seems a good time is had by all and far easier to like.
    I missed this

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Talking about that in work today. Wouldn’t be bothered in the slightest should England women win a tournament, if, say, you were away on holiday and an English family attempted to wind you up bragging about it, my reaction would be a. If their men’s side won something I’d have to take a list of smug, snide replies away with me to counteract
    I won’t believe there’s is true gender equality until I want the England womens team to lose every game

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    I'm going to both semis with wife n kids.
    Sheffield isn't very far and I can claim the mk dons ground without having to watch franchise fc!!
    Nice one!

We Had a decent day yesterday, took 5 hours to get to Sheffield , parked up on a pre-booked spot, cricket inn lane, walked to the fan park ( past some rough estate that looked like we wouldn't want to walk it at night )

bumped into a city fan in the fan zone park, he had a yellow Sbobet shirt on ( his mrs spotted my city shirt )

walked to the game, bumped into a guy selling scarf's and the like, the guy ( might have been billy, but I haven't seen billy in 20 years )recognised my city shirt and turned out to be Welsh and asked me what I was doing up in Sheffield and will see me down the city on Saturday, had a chat about Cardiff with a steward outside the ground, asked me what I was doing at the game

decent 1st 1/2, as soon as England scored the 2nd it got a little dull and was game over

walked back to car with the idea to avoid the estate, we didnt, had a group of lads shouting to our daughters about going to a party with them, they followed us for a while will I told them to do one, fair play, they did

when did service stations start closing all food places at a certain time, used to at least have 1 open all night

got home at 4.30 am, dogs away at 7am

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    We Had a decent day yesterday, took 5 hours to get to Sheffield , parked up on a pre-booked spot, cricket inn lane, walked to the fan park ( past some rough estate that looked like we wouldn't want to walk it at night )

bumped into a city fan in the fan zone park, he had a yellow Sbobet shirt on ( his mrs spotted my city shirt )

walked to the game, bumped into a guy selling scarf's and the like, the guy ( might have been billy, but I haven't seen billy in 20 years )recognised my city shirt and turned out to be Welsh and asked me what I was doing up in Sheffield and will see me down the city on Saturday, had a chat about Cardiff with a steward outside the ground, asked me what I was doing at the game

decent 1st 1/2, as soon as England scored the 2nd it got a little dull and was game over

walked back to car with the idea to avoid the estate, we didnt, had a group of lads shouting to our daughters about going to a party with them, they followed us for a while will I told them to do one, fair play, they did

when did service stations start closing all food places at a certain time, used to at least have 1 open all night

got home at 4.30 am, dogs away at 7am
    Who were the dogs playing away?

Who were the dogs playing away?
    awake, not sure why that autocorrected to away

awake, not sure why that autocorrected to away
    I do sympathise, I reckon auto correct has become very sly lately. It doesn’t correct as rapid as it used to I’m sure, you press ‘reply’ or ‘send’ and you’re very often left with egg on your face. It’s a conspiracy as fart as I’m concerned.

I do sympathise, I reckon auto correct has become very sly lately. It doesn’t correct as rapid as it used to I’m sure, you press ‘reply’ or ‘send’ and you’re very often left with egg on your face. It’s a conspiracy as fart as I’m concerned.
    it stinks, thats for sure

Is anyone else curious as to why they call themselves the Lionesses?
    In a world where women have sought equality for years, which has led to actors and actresses now just being actors, headmasters and headmistresses now being headteachers, Firemen and firewomen being firefighters and batsmen and batswomen now being batters, why is there the need for them to be something so distinctly old school?
    Hope they win though.

it stinks, thats for sure