+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SWINDON TOWN 2 - 4 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SWINDON TOWN v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You’re correct but it was 99.9 % as I was with you. Never want to see that happen ever again.
    I just couldn't understand this, the lad has scored wherever he's been and has barely had a chance. He had his confidence destroyed that night and the fans piled in on him 'weak mentality' they said. 80% of the big fan accounts on Twitter including The Canton End absolutely slagged him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I just couldn't understand this, the lad has scored wherever he's been and has barely had a chance. He had his confidence destroyed that night and the fans piled in on him 'weak mentality' they said. 80% of the big fan accounts on Twitter including The Canton End absolutely slagged him off.
    That's strange. The Canton End is one of the more optimistic accounts on there and is currently in love with all things Watters.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    That's strange. The Canton End is one of the more optimistic accounts on there and is currently in love with all things Watters.

Yeah he's completely changed his mind this pre season, he had a group chat with like 100 fans in and massively slagged Watters off repeatedly. I ended up leaving the group because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Yeah he's completely changed his mind this pre season, he had a group chat with like 100 fans in and massively slagged Watters off repeatedly. I ended up leaving the group because of it.
    I know what you mean! I usually avoid here like the plague after a loss.