+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bizarre comments by Drakeford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bizarre comments by Drakeford

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    That's a really bad report with a quote that appears bizarre but seems to referring to his Riverside constituents. The whole piece is a mess and badly written. The quote from Drakeford does detract from the really positive environmental story behind this but I really don't think that's his fault.
    Not his fault? I’m assuming he used the words Bangladeshi taxi drivers other wise why they would quote him?

No offence but holding up a taxi driver as the bastion of tax paying and what taxes are spent on is a ridiculous own goal in itself.

Nevermind about farming in wales, arguably one of the country’s biggest assets, what about the taxes of those Bangladeshi taxi drivers in a small part of the capital.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not his fault? I’m assuming he used the words Bangladeshi taxi drivers other wise why they would quote him?

No offence but holding up a taxi driver as the bastion of tax paying and what taxes are spent on is a ridiculous own goal in itself.

Nevermind about farming in wales, arguably one of the country’s biggest assets, what about the taxes of those Bangladeshi taxi drivers in a small part of the capital.
    Whoa! LeningradCowboy linked a BBC article with the whole quote and I replied
    Fair enough. Agree.
    as I'm not going to defend the indefensible. I even agreed with JamesWales so even I knew it was bad! I just couldn't follow the WOL article as all the adverts and bad grammar **** with my ageing, brain-damaged eyes so enough of your ableist, ageist discrimination you f*cking fly-fisher person!

Ref:
    Senile old prick

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Whoa! LeningradCowboy linked a BBC article with the whole quote and I replied as I'm not going to defend the indefensible. I even agreed with JamesWales so even I knew it was bad! I just couldn't follow the WOL article as all the adverts and bad grammar **** with my ageing, brain-damaged eyes so enough of your ableist, ageist discrimination you f*cking fly-fisher person!

Ref:
    I was reffering to Drakeford

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was reffering to Drakeford
    🤣🤣I did know that really otherwise it says a lot about my self esteem if I think “the f*cker’s singling me out here!” 🦯🦼😎