+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 22/23 Pundits predictions thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 22/23 Pundits predictions thread.

I've listened to "Second Tier", "The ChampionshipChat Podcast" and just finished "Not The Top 20 Podcast" and they all have us finishing in the same part of the table, just a few spots above relegation.

They all pretty much have the same Top 6 as well.

Here's the last one's prediction table. They also predict League 1 & 2 but the Championship is always their most accurate each year:

m2h9h2tmsrd91.jpg

One thing I noticed in each of the podcasts is the recurring theme of, "if they manage to bring in a good striker or two then they'll shoot up the table." Said that for so many teams which makes me wonder if our neighbours will do well with Piroe and Obafemi ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I've listened to "Second Tier", "The ChampionshipChat Podcast" and just finished "Not The Top 20 Podcast" and they all have us finishing in the same part of the table, just a few spots above relegation.

They all pretty much have the same Top 6 as well.

Here's the last one's prediction table. They also predict League 1 & 2 but the Championship is always their most accurate each year:

m2h9h2tmsrd91.jpg

One thing I noticed in each of the podcasts is the recurring theme of, "if they manage to bring in a good striker or two then they'll shoot up the table." Said that for so many teams which makes me wonder if our neighbours will do well with Piroe and Obafemi ready to go

That table looks upside down. Ami rite?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    That table looks upside down. Ami rite?
    Has anyone predicted anything other than a Reading Birmingham bottom 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Has anyone predicted anything other than a Reading Birmingham bottom 2?
    Not that I’m aware of.