Yes

Re: Where is Rubin Colwill?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Yes
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcbluebird View Post
    Is he injured?
    No - he has been shouted at by the manager and sent to train with the youth team.

Rumoured to be having a snooze on his mother's settee after eating her Sunday roast.

Why don’t the interviewers ask Morison about the injuries of Colwill, Adam, Davies and Ralls?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Why don’t the interviewers ask Morison about the injuries of Colwill, Adam, Davies and Ralls?
    I'm sure I saw somewhere that the only person interviewing SM was from the club TV - haven't seen any press conferences or articles by WOL at all in preseason just quotes from Cardiff City TV?

Assume that will change this week with the first league coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I'm sure I saw somewhere that the only person interviewing SM was from the club TV - haven't seen any press conferences or articles by WOL at all in preseason just quotes from Cardiff City TV?

Assume that will change this week with the first league coming up
    Yeah it'll all been in house interviews to date.

Colwill has an injury, not sure what. It's not anything substantial but crap timing.

Because the arrogant prick won’t allow media interviews until the season starts

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Because the arrogant prick won’t allow media interviews until the season starts
    is that unusual? genuinely don't know

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    is that unusual? genuinely don't know
    Yes it’s unusual but why he doesn’t let Glen Williams interview him I don’t know. If the guy was any further up his arse hed be crawling out of his mouth.

Yes it’s unusual but why he doesn’t let Glen Williams interview him I don’t know. If the guy was any further up his arse hed be crawling out of his mouth.
    That is mad if that's the case, the guy's ego is insane

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That is mad if that's the case, the guy's ego is insane
    The guy polarises opinion that’s for sure. Not much middle ground. You either love him or you hate him. I’ve seen this transfer window already described as “the greatest in Cardiff Citys history” .

The guy polarises opinion that’s for sure. Not much middle ground. You either love him or you hate him. I’ve seen this transfer window already described as “the greatest in Cardiff Citys history” .
    I guess it’s his job at stake, so he’ll do it his own way.

He will be popular if we are such and unpopular if we aren’t.

I’m not that bothered either way. Just want a manager who will win games for us. We’ve had quite a few nice guys who’ve been ripped to shreds by our fans because the results have been shit and some not so nice ones ( allegedly as we don’t really know them personally) who’ve been treated like heros because we’ve been successful

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I guess it’s his job at stake, so he’ll do it his own way.

He will be popular if we are such and unpopular if we aren’t.

I’m not that bothered either way. Just want a manager who will win games for us. We’ve had quite a few nice guys who’ve been ripped to shreds by our fans because the results have been shit and some not so nice ones ( allegedly as we don’t really know them personally) who’ve been treated like heros because we’ve been successful
    Absolutely he’s doing it his way, which is why I don’t want to see any excuses when it goes tits up.

I don't think anyone can say whether it's good or bad yet until we have a few competitive games under our belt.

For it to be as good as the 06-07 window we'll need several of the new siginings becoming fan favourites.
    Then we picked up Chopra, Whittingham, McPhail, Roger Johnson, McNaughton, James Chambers and Kerrea Gilbert on loan and a load of other not so successful signings AND made a decent profit that transfer window with the sale of Cameron Jerome.

Yeah that is an insane statement

I just wonder at what his ego will be like if his team (and it is undoubtedly HIS team) does well this season, hopefully we'll find out

Absolutely he’s doing it his way, which is why I don’t want to see any excuses when it goes tits up.
    It always goes tits up in the end - most managers last about 18 months per job. It's a fairly safe bet

Did SM say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Did SM say that?
    No. Did I imply he said that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It always goes tits up in the end - most managers last about 18 months per job. It's a fairly safe bet
    Absolutely but most managers don’t get to build their team from scratch

No. Did I imply he said that?
    Well in its in a one paragraph post where you talk about him so I would say yes but to be honest that's why I asked the question as I hadn't seen this from him so thanks for clarifying 👍

Absolutely but most managers don’t get to build their team from scratch
    Yeah, although to be fair, some of them get to spend more than 50k on their first 12 signings too

Did they get injured in friendly games? 🤷*♂️ How else do you get injured in pre-season? 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't think anyone can say whether it's good or bad yet until we have a few competitive games under our belt.

For it to be as good as the 06-07 window we'll need several of the new siginings becoming fan favourites.
    Then we picked up Chopra, Whittingham, McPhail, Roger Johnson, McNaughton, James Chambers and Kerrea Gilbert on loan and a load of other not so successful signings AND made a decent profit that transfer window with the sale of Cameron Jerome.
    But lots of people are claiming that it has been a good window.

I don’t see how, as we have no idea about nearly all of the players. It is good insofar as we shipped out a load of players on expensive contracts (or more precisely they expired - there is nothing very clever about NOT re-signing/re-newing them!)