+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mehmet Dalman live Q&A this Thursday

Re: Mehmet Dalman live Q&A this Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    Does anyone know the guy Si who hosts that site and who carried out the interview? Seemed to be out of his depth, quite unprofessional in terms of a lack of any interview preparation. And why him to do the interview - did Mehmet think that it would be an easy ride compared to speaking to fans direct?
    He's just a fan with a computer, no more complicated than that i reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that it's a bit unfair to load up on the bloke who was asking the questions. He doesn't represent anyone but himself, it's his podcast, and lets be honest, he really wasn't the most articulate in terms of probing questions. Something like this should be done through the trust, where we have some articulate fans who know what to ask and understand how a football club works. Maybe Mehmet doesn't fancy something a little more taxing. This bloke is just a fan who seems happy as larry with what he does. A bit cruel to have a pop at him in my opinion.
    Fair play. Kudos to him getting the gig with Mehmet in the first place. That's more than any of us miserable gits on here did, and we've had something football related to talk about for a change. F*ck me, we need more happy as Larry people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Be careful Jon, he's got family around the corner from you!
    I know. I often meet up with them to discuss the Gary Madine loan fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    Does anyone know the guy Si who hosts that site and who carried out the interview? Seemed to be out of his depth, quite unprofessional in terms of a lack of any interview preparation. And why him to do the interview - did Mehmet think that it would be an easy ride compared to speaking to fans direct?
    Didn't Si say at the start that this was the third time Mehmet Dalman had done a Q&A on the site/channel?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know. I often meet up with them to discuss the Gary Madine loan fee.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So do loads of other people but the vast majority don't feel the need to come on here and have a go at the the Chairman because he dared not to know such startlingly important facts such as how many season tickets have been sold. Perhaps the interviewer should have asked him what sized shoes the manager wears. I am sure we would all have been waiting with baited breath to see if he could answer that one as well.
    Baited breath Although I do think the interviewer should have ‘fished’ a bit more. I’m satisfied knowing that our chairman rates Top Gun though, the club’s safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Has a phone call every morning with Ken Choo, mainly talking about financials.

Doesn't know how many season tickets we've sold.

Make it make sense.
    As a chairman he will know how much revenue has been generated from season ticket sales , he won’t know whether it’s 10,000 at £400 or 14,000 at £300.

He’s just concerned with I & E.