+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amazon Prime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Amazon Prime

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Oh I forgot about the Music, we have the speakers in most rooms ( handy for making announcements like " tea's on the table " ) and they are always playing music, my daughter 3 years ago wanted Spotify for christmas, She was happy with Prime music unlimited ( which we might pay extra for ? ? )
    Amazon Music £10.99 pm on top of Prime costs

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    You get access to the entry level Amazon Music (same as Spotify Basic) for free with Prime. If you want Amazon Prime Unlimited, it's an extra £8.99 a month (£9.99 for non Prime members)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    You get access to the entry level Amazon Music (same as Spotify Basic) for free with Prime. If you want Amazon Prime Unlimited, it's an extra £8.99 a month (£9.99 for non Prime members)
    I thought it might have been, think we had 6 months free and then the charge started

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    I have amazon music and I don't have Prime ?

I don't think the interface is as good as Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I prefer Apple Music to both tbh, seems much less clunky to me than Spotify, but obviously requires an Apple device, so not for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I have had Amazon Music as an app since I first used Amazon - and it's got free digital versions of every CD I ever bought via Amazon on it. But I'm confused now what comes with the basic app, what is free with Prime, and what is the difference with Prime Unlimited (there is a one month free with Prime, but then it goes to £10.99 pm according to the messages I've seen). Apart from songs/tracks and albums, there are playlists, podcasts, music stations, vidoes and more. Too much stuff and not enough time.