+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: what streaming subs do you have

what streaming subs do you have

following on from the amazon thread, it got me thinking how many subs we have

we have

Amazon Prime
    Netflix
    Disney plus
    NowTV ( the £10 entertainment pass, but its only till aug as the girls wanted to catch the last few seasons of Chicago med )

also have Virgin Media, but the virgin box hasn't been on in weeks, might be 6 now, as everything is streamed, so when thats up ( in Sept ) its due to go upto over 100 quid ( from the 65 we pay now ) its getting cancelled and just have the broadband

Re: what streaming subs do you have

We were paying Virgin £119 a month for the complete package
    Now it’s stripped down to the basic broadband and landline @£37 a month
    My daughter has chipped an Amazon fire stick
    We get absolutely everything including pay per view boxing and picture quality is superb
    The Mrs often slips up telling the girls in work about the great film we’ve seen the night before only for them to say that’s not possible as it’s still in the cinema lol 😂

We've got Netflix, Disney+ and Prime.
    Disney we pay for through our tesco club card and have a half price student Prime account.
    We also have Virgin which we pay far too much for and I need to sort that out.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    following on from the amazon thread, it got me thinking how many subs we have

we have

Amazon Prime
    Netflix
    Disney plus
    NowTV ( the £10 entertainment pass, but its only till aug as the girls wanted to catch the last few seasons of Chicago med )

also have Virgin Media, but the virgin box hasn't been on in weeks, might be 6 now, as everything is streamed, so when thats up ( in Sept ) its due to go upto over 100 quid ( from the 65 we pay now ) its getting cancelled and just have the broadband
    Amazon Prime
    Netflix
    Disney+
    Apple TV+
    Paramount (comes free with Sky Cinema)
    Audible
    Apple Music
    Last edited by fingers; 26-07-22 at 09:36. Reason: Forgot some in the list

Fecking hell

Spotify

And that's it

iptv and amazon prime

Amazon Prime
    Netflix
    Disney+
    Apple TV+
    HBO GO
    BBC Player (think it comes with my TV subscription)
    NFL Game Pass

Used to have UFC Fight Pass but don't watch as many fights nowadays and most of the cards are already shown on TV here. Might have to get Premier Sports Asia soon for international rugby.

Just got the Cardiff City TV 2022/23 | LIVE INTERNATIONAL SEASON PASS at the incredible low rate of £140.00

I wonder how many aren't going to admit what streams they have - in the sure knowledge that someone on here is a plant (and I don't mean an aspidistra)

The world is continually shifting that way. I don’t pay for the terrestrial channels here (TSN/Sportsnet - think Sky Sports)as virtually everything is covered by streaming but the list is getting long now and probably costs me in excess of $100 a month all in

DAZN - NFL
    Fubo TV - Premier League
    Apple+
    Britbox
    Prime
    Netflix
    Disney+
    Deezer
    I buy the City games most weekends on a match ny match basis ($15) but time difference stops me for the midweek games as I’m working so I don’t bother with the season pass

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Fecking hell

Spotify

And that's it
    Luddite!!

Why are you guys paying so much for Virgin?
    Call them up and haggle. I'm paying £22.50 a month for a 200mb connection and it's supposed to be cheaper, they're still charging me for paper billing which was supposed to have stopped.

As for TV, I'm just running with Netflix at the moment, don't tend to watch much.

I have Amazon and Netflix, but I'm looking at the prices, and wondering if they are really worth it.
    Mind you, my daughter and her boyfriend watch any film they like (and any series as well) via some dodgy site or other. Why don't I do the same? Don't know - it just wouldn't cross my mind.