+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drivers on their phones

International

Re: Drivers on their phones

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    Can we add morons who use phones whilst riding down main roads (or any road really) on bikes to the list of people who need to be penalised? Especially any with headphones on, the daft sods. They're not as much a danger to other people as to themselves, but can easily cause accidents.
    Very rare, 1 in 300, motorists probably 1 in 5, I agree with above most oftn young and most often women, and they're not talking they are texting and checking social media.

Definately need to start banning in order to stop it, treat it like drink driving, it's potentially more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Very rare, 1 in 300, motorists probably 1 in 5, I agree with above most oftn young and most often women, and they're not talking they are texting and checking social media.

Definately need to start banning in order to stop it, treat it like drink driving, it's potentially more dangerous.
    It is more dangerous than drink driving, I’ve tried texting when pissed in the car, it’s extremely dangerous.

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It is more dangerous than drink driving, I’ve tried texting when pissed in the car, it’s extremely dangerous.
    it's subjective depends on how much over the limit, and what the texter social media watching driver is doing at the time, you need your eyes on the road all of the time.

Should face a years ban and 100% insurance uplift that will stop em .

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I agree. I went to Tesco the other day to buy a bottle of Gin. I went on my bike and when I came out of the store I was worried that I might fall of my bike on the way home and smash the bottle of gin.
    So I drank the gin first.
    It was just as well I did because I fell off my bike 7 times on the way home!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I agree. I went to Tesco the other day to buy a bottle of Gin. I went on my bike and when I came out of the store I was worried that I might fall of my bike on the way home and smash the bottle of gin.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It’s a dilemma isn’t it, I also find I spill loads when I drink and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    Can we add morons who use phones whilst riding down main roads (or any road really) on bikes to the list of people who need to be penalised? Especially any with headphones on, the daft sods. They're not as much a danger to other people as to themselves, but can easily cause accidents.
    Yes...i hate seeing fecking idiots on bikes staring down at their mobil...whats so fecking interesting that you need to look at it while balancing on a bike in traffic. makes my blood boil