+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Google Wallet ST "expired"

Google Wallet ST "expired"

Just had a message from the TO to say that they are aware of an issue with digital STs (such that this season's STs have "expired" already.) New links will be available, from tomorrow. Hopefully, STs will remain in digital wallets for the whole season. But....this is Cardiff City!!

Re: Google Wallet ST "expired"

Just had the email to download V2 of the ST into Google Wallet. Fingers crossed.

It's only taken them a year to realise this is happening. Mine expired after every game last season.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It's only taken them a year to realise this is happening. Mine expired after every game last season.
    This new ST specifically has the Norwich match named. I was assuming a digital ST lasts all season. Does this mean you get a new link emailed for every home match?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    This new ST specifically has the Norwich match named. I was assuming a digital ST lasts all season. Does this mean you get a new link emailed for every home match?
    My digital ST doesn't mention Norwich. I haven't had any emails with links to download it. I just logged in the CCFC app on my phone, went to my season ticket and clicked the link to send it to my Google Wallet

Just had a message from the TO to say that they are aware of an issue with digital STs (such that this season's STs have "expired" already.) New links will be available, from tomorrow. Hopefully, STs will remain in digital wallets for the whole season. But....this is Cardiff City!!
    Cheers.I emailed the ticket office yesterday,they said there was no problems had been reported.

My digital ST doesn't mention Norwich. I haven't had any emails with links to download it. I just logged in the CCFC app on my phone, went to my season ticket and clicked the link to send it to my Google Wallet
    I take it back, it does say Cardiff v Norwich.
    It will be interesting to see what it says after the match

I take it back, it does say Cardiff v Norwich.
    It will be interesting to see what it says after the match
    "Expired" at a guess!
    Next seasons strategy.....take a bag of coins to the TO and buy a ST using good, old fashioned cash.

"Expired" at a guess!
    Next seasons strategy.....take a bag of coins to the TO and buy a ST using good, old fashioned cash.
    You should have had an email yesterday.Follow the link it will set it up for you in goodle wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    You should have had an email yesterday.Follow the link it will set it up for you in goodle wallet.
    I didn't get an email but logged in to my account on the app and updated from there. My son did get an email. Be interesting to see what happens after the pass is used on Saturday. If it automatically changes to Birmingham City.

I have.
    I did.
    But will "Norwich" automatically change to "Birmingham"?

I have.
    I did.
    But will "Norwich" automatically change to "Birmingham"?
    I've just noticed that.It's easy to download off the city offical app.Bit of a joke if we have to download it 23 times.

I've just noticed that.It's easy to download off the city offical app.Bit of a joke if we have to download it 23 times.
    Just heard back from the TO. Digital STs should automatically update to show each match....as expected.

You can download your ticket at any time instead of waiting for an email. I have been advising people as below :
    If on Android use Chrome, if iPhone use Safari. Go to your ticket account, make sure you are logged in, select Upcoming events, click on your Season Card and then select Send to SMS, click display link , click the link and that will then add to Apple/Google wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird2803 View Post
    You can download your ticket at any time instead of waiting for an email. I have been advising people as below :
    If on Android use Chrome, if iPhone use Safari. Go to your ticket account, make sure you are logged in, select Upcoming events, click on your Season Card and then select Send to SMS, click display link , click the link and that will then add to Apple/Google wallet
    Correct. It's just that the original downloaded ST expired. Having acknowledged the issue, the TO kindly emailed a link with the hopefully-wont-expire-straightaway ST to download direct into Google Wallet.

No issues with digital tickets yesterday. Indeed, it has now updated to show the Birmingham home match. All is well in the virtual world.