+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know there are outside influences involved, but………….

Re: I know there are outside influences involved, but………….

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's a coincidence, then? I forecast it would be earlier in this thread.
    You are a great one for the forecasting, that's for sure. Many forecasts. Disposable forecasts. A forecast for every mood and every stray headline. A fog of forecasts. Klaus's forecasts and Dolores' forecasts. Forecasts that become epic fails. Forecasts that are so embarrassing that they are never acknowledged again. Forecasts that cannot be airbrushed away so are continually pushed back in time when they don't come good. You can't have too many forecasts!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You are a great one for the forecasting, that's for sure. Many forecasts. Disposable forecasts. A forecast for every mood and every stray headline. A fog of forecasts. Klaus's forecasts and Dolores' forecasts. Forecasts that become epic fails. Forecasts that are so embarrassing that they are never acknowledged again. Forecasts that cannot be airbrushed away so are continually pushed back in time when they don't come good. You can't have too many forecasts!
    I forecast that OM will be making more embarrassing forecasts that don't come to pass and that he won't hold his hands up and acknowledge them.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree with you.

It is Tory politicians doing what Tory politicians do - acting in the interests of a few at the expense of the many, and dressing it up with false claims about 'national interest' and other flag waving hypocrisy. Although Sunak and Truss do seem to be a bit surprised by the real world effect of all their policy decisions - so I'm not convinced they have worked it all out in their heads and focus groups.

But what I do not accept is that this is all the product of an international conspiracy of super villains living in a cave in Switzerland or a bunker under Dallas - sending out instructions to their vast stable of acolytes running governments and corporations around the world.

The rich and powerful have shared interests that they promote - and they talk to each other and collaborate to maximise their profits, wealth, status and influence. The poor and dispossessed have similar shared interests and need to find ways to fight back.

That is the old capitalist/imperialist world order. Organ and Gluey like to overlay (often contradictory) plot lines that add nothing to our understanding of what happens and why - and have the effect of deflecting from what should be the real target.
    Some brilliant mental gymnastics going on there!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One last thing before I leave you alone. If I understand you right, Covid vaccines are a means by which the Illuminati, Fabian Society or whatever they're being called this week are killing us all off gradually as part of a "Great Reset". Therefore, my question is why are "they" putting defibrillators in every school in England? Isn't that rather defeating the object of their grand plan?
    Yes, England only between now and next June according to this BBC report - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...yside-62192801 Have no idea what the situation in Wales and elsewhere is.

All state-funded schools in England will have a defibrillator by summer 2023, the government has said.

Many schools already have the devices however the government says it aims to "plug the gaps" by funding about 20,000 kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I forecast that OM will be making more embarrassing forecasts that don't come to pass and that he won't hold his hands up and acknowledge them.
    Here's another forecast. You and the rest of the Teletubbies who qualify will volunteer an arm for Pfizer's special delivery number 4 at the first available opportunity.

Yes, England only between now and next June according to this BBC report - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...yside-62192801 Have no idea what the situation in Wales and elsewhere is.

All state-funded schools in England will have a defibrillator by summer 2023, the government has said.

Many schools already have the devices however the government says it aims to "plug the gaps" by funding about 20,000 kits.
    I think his question is if the Great Reset want to kill half the population then why are they putting lifesaving devices in all schools

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think his question is if the Great Reset want to kill half the population then why are they putting lifesaving devices in all schools
    Alternatively, why are they dragging their heels?

You've gone a few messages minus a coat reference. Well done.

Alternatively, why are they dragging their heels?

You've gone a few messages minus a coat reference. Well done.
    Total failure to answer the question as ever.

And don't worry I'll remind the world when I see fit.

3 days!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Total failure to answer the question as ever.

And don't worry I'll remind the world when I see fit.

3 days!
    Okay, tiger.

In truth, I enjoy lampooning you.

Back to those devices, I saw one inside a train station shelter last week. I hadn't noticed one there before. Maybe the stress of waiting for TfW trains to turn up is another cause of strokes and heart attacks.

Okay, tiger.

In truth, I enjoy lampooning you.

Back to those devices, I saw one inside a train station shelter last week. I hadn't noticed one there before. Maybe the stress of waiting for TfW trains to turn up is another cause of strokes and heart attacks.
    They're everywhere, in fact there's recently been a successful fundraising campaign to have one installed in a phonebox back where I'm from. Less youtube, more real life