Thread: Climate Change

Climate Change

Hmmmmmmmm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5030[/ATTACH

https://twitter.com/fatemperor/statu...Y5BVA-ihLJBfkw
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Climate Change

What's so wrong with what he said?

Covid was a big issue so they focus on that, climate change is a much bigger issue so then they will focus on that.

This isn't the gotcha you think it is.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    What's so wrong with what he said?

Covid was a big issue so they focus on that, climate change is a much bigger issue so then they will focus on that.

This isn't the gotcha you think it is.
    I never thought at any stage it was a “gotcha”, however it does demonstrate how the media try and influence news items in advance of actual events.

Climate change was always going to be next on the agenda,.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I never thought at any stage it was a “gotcha”, however it does demonstrate how the media try and influence news items in advance of actual events.

Climate change was always going to be next on the agenda,.
    As obvious as Digital ID & CBDC. It seems some people have difficulty following simple timelines, even conspiracy theorist David Icke managed to predict all of this in March 2020! Imagine being outperformed by David bloody Icke and his crystal ball

It’s a conspiracy……cloud seeding

https://twitter.com/jamesmelville/st...dFOVnR5t1-5Htg

It’s a conspiracy……cloud seeding

https://twitter.com/jamesmelville/st...dFOVnR5t1-5Htg
    So that thing with the jews firing lasers at the woods and setting them on fire is true....feck me sideways

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    So that thing with the jews firing lasers at the woods and setting them on fire is true....feck me sideways
    Don’t know what you’re talking about there , but Cloud Seeding has been going on in Australia since 1946.

https://www.aph.gov.au/parliamentary...port/chap7.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Those pesky Jews !!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Those pesky Jews !!!
    What’s that got to do with the aforementioned factual article?

What’s that got to do with the aforementioned factual article?
    The post I replied too mentioned Jews firing lasers at woods. I found it amusing so replied 'those pesky jews'. I can't for the life of me understand why it needs any more explanation

Every year is hotter than the last. 99% of scientists are saying its happening. Rivers all around Europe are drying up, even Welsh reservoirs are emptying.

Yet many on here are still in utter denial that we have the biggest problem in humanities history, we are absolutely ****ed.

https://i.redd.it/mwvaauyy82h91.png

Every year is hotter than the last. 99% of scientists are saying its happening. Rivers all around Europe are drying up, even Welsh reservoirs are emptying.

Yet many on here are still in utter denial that we have the biggest problem in humanities history, we are absolutely ****ed.

https://i.redd.it/mwvaauyy82h91.png
    wow what a striking image, is that legit or touched up?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    found the original on twitter.

seems legit, hundreds of "this is fine" style replies from right wingers directly below it

Seeing the country turn brown is really annoying me, especially when accompanied by all this moronic 'it's fine to let the grass die' nonsense. It's absolutely shameful that we haven't invested in our water infrastructure and have allowed the water companies to let it fall into ruin.
    We're an extremely wet and rainy country surrounded by the sea. It's about time we invested in better water storage through the winter along with renewable powered desalination in the east. Then encourage people/landowners to water throughout the summer. Plants dying and soil degrading are releasing massive amounts of carbon into the atmosphere. Walked through Richmond and regents park this weekend, all bone dry and like a dust bowl. Could be green and growing with a fraction of the water that was lost in the Islington leak

found the original on twitter.

seems legit, hundreds of "this is fine" style replies from right wingers directly below it
    Why is having an opinion different to the narrative always classed as “right wingers” as I’m clearly not , but I still have a indifferent opinion on climate change mainly based on the fact that after Covid this was always going to be the next cab off the rank. I knew this in 2020.

The average temperatures in the last ten years is pretty consistent

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...nited-kingdom/

We need to find a way of getting water to TBG urgently, his entire habitat has turned into a desert.

Why is having an opinion different to the narrative always classed as “right wingers” as I’m clearly not , but I still have a indifferent opinion on climate change mainly based on the fact that after Covid this was always going to be the next cab off the rank. I knew this in 2020.

The average temperatures in the last ten years is pretty consistent

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...nited-kingdom/
    And before those 10 years? and worldwide?

Right wingers are the vast majority of climate change deniers, as they are anti vaxxers, flat earthers etc. It seems like science means nothing to a significant amount of them.

Climate change may only be a recent thing for you but for scientists they've been screaming about it for 30 years. The planet is getting hotter and that's due to humans, it's not even a debate now, it's like saying the Earth isn't a sphere.

And before those 10 years? and worldwide?

Right wingers are the vast majority of climate change deniers, as they are anti vaxxers, flat earthers etc. It seems like science means nothing to a significant amount of them.

Climate change may only be a recent thing for you but for scientists they've been screaming about it for 30 years. The planet is getting hotter and that's due to humans, it's not even a debate now, it's like saying the Earth isn't a sphere.
    Ok what’s an anti vaxxer then ?
    somebody who has had MMR , tetanus, typhoid flu etc but not the 4th booster shot ?

Ok what’s an anti vaxxer then ?
    somebody who has had MMR , tetanus, typhoid flu etc but not the 4th booster shot ?
    Is it safe to talk about the effectiveness of natural immunity yet? I remember a time when you would be attacked by the baying mob for even thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is it safe to talk about the effectiveness of natural immunity yet? I remember a time when you would be attacked by the baying mob for even thinking about it!
    Probably not just yet however with millions now classed as “unvaccinated” how come we are not seeing funeral parlours overrun and ticker tape news about a surge in unvaccinated deaths ?

Probably not just yet however with millions now classed as “unvaccinated” how come we are not seeing funeral parlours overrun and ticker tape news about a surge in unvaccinated deaths ?
    Headlines you won't see in the news ... Anti-vaxxers escaping certain death shock baffles scientists

For those unaware, Pfizer and the US health authorities conspired to conceal a list of 460 possible side-effects of volunteering to take their experimental mRNA shots for the next 75 years. That was until a judge ordered them to release the data piecemeal. One of those was Bell's palsy which Pfizer estimated may affect 1% of recipients. This info is still being hidden by corporate media because the intent remains to get the needle into as many arms as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    For those unaware, Pfizer and the US health authorities conspired to conceal a list of 460 possible side-effects of volunteering to take their experimental mRNA shots for the next 75 years. That was until a judge ordered them to release the data piecemeal. One of those was Bell's palsy which Pfizer estimated may affect 1% of recipients. This info is still being hidden by corporate media because the intent remains to get the needle into as many arms as possible.

think about what you're saying here..1% of people having the Pfizer vaccine is extremely noticeable.
    357 million of them have been administered in the USA.
    even if they're all double doses, 1% of that would still be more than a million people suddenly with bells palsy - where previously there were about 40k cases annually.

I stated what's already in the public domain thanks to those Pfizer released documents which corporate media steadfastly ignore because the details damage the pro-vaccine narrative they promote.

It's why experts the like of Mike Yeadon and Dolores Cahill, to name but two, are kept well away from TV studios so as to ensure the population, or most of them, remain unaware.

Had they or many others been allowed a voice on the box then vaccine hesitancy would have been more pronounced because prospective volunteers would have learnt stage 1 of their trials were rushed and had too few participants and stage 2 (animal testing) didn't happen at all. Plus, they would also have known the manufacturers of the products had been granted total indemnity for any deaths and severe adverse reactions they may have caused.

That last detail was hidden at every turn as even those who possess marginal critical thinking skills may have wondered why would 'safe and effective' treatments insist on obtaining blanket immunity before agreeing to sell them to the British state.