Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I'm sure the majority are very intelligent , probably more than me if that's were your going .

I am not deflecting ,I am painting another picture globally that includes war , pandemic and somewhere in there is Brexit.

I am fed up of politicians and media cracking on what Brexit has caused , its done we need a vision on where we go next , not look back and moan when something goes wrong , there must exist opportunities outside of a federal bureaucrat , slow moving system , if it was that successful the world would have joined it ..

I voted to remain as there are / were risks unravelling the UK from an institution its belonged too for so long , and perhaps I listened too much to project fear

I simply have a view we could exist outside Europe , that does not make me stupid or un intelligent as its a view , too date no one has offered any startling evidence to the contrary the value of pound is okay as is the FTSE .

If this is a massive mistake , why hasn't the Labour said "this is crap, were doomed ,hold onto to yer hats were going back into Europe " elect us on that mandate please along with there silent partners Liberals and Greens ??

Or is it undemocratic turning over voters choices , as Sir Kier try to do in parliament was it 43 times ?? in the Teresa May era , hey Labour could have avoided all this and backed her at the time, instead of thinking inwards and arguing internally ????????
You spend a great deal of your time harping on about historical shortfalls regarding the Labour party even when the discussion doesn't involve them!