Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I'm sure the majority are very intelligent , probably more than me if that's were your going .

I am not deflecting ,I am painting another picture globally that includes war , pandemic and somewhere in there is Brexit.

I am fed up of politicians and media cracking on what Brexit has caused , its done we need a vision on where we go next , not look back and moan when something goes wrong , there must exist opportunities outside of a federal bureaucrat , slow moving system , if it was that successful the world would have joined it ..

I voted to remain as there are / were risks unravelling the UK from an institution its belonged too for so long , and perhaps I listened too much to project fear

I simply have a view we could exist outside Europe , that does not make me stupid or un intelligent as its a view , too date no one has offered any startling evidence to the contrary the value of pound is okay as is the FTSE .

If this is a massive mistake , why hasn't the Labour said "this is crap, were doomed ,hold onto to yer hats were going back into Europe " elect us on that mandate please along with there silent partners Liberals and Greens ??

Or is it undemocratic turning over voters choices , as Sir Kier try to do in parliament was it 43 times ?? in the Teresa May era , hey Labour could have avoided all this and backed her at the time, instead of thinking inwards and arguing internally ????????
Of course you can..but don't think that the rest of the EU will bend over backwards to make life easier for you when you had all the perks before. And yes sure perks cost money. Nothing is free in this world nothing good anyway.