+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tory minister on £115k a year urges pay restraint ....

Tory minister on £115k a year urges pay restraint ....

....for all others but certainly not himself. This from that obnoxious jerk Simon Clarke.

I might be wrong but I sense ever so slowly but surely the bulk of the public are beginning to see through all the gaslighting.

Re: Tory minister on £115k a year urges pay restraint ....

I'm looking forward to the day when you wake up fully

I was woke years ago. What would it take you to get real Simon?

I'd say the same to the rail boses and union leaders and deputies who seem to good earners as are thier train drivers the ones who suffer for those high wage costs are the lowly paid ticket office staff the wealth gap between then is dreadful and happened on the unions watch..

Winter of Discontent coming?

Levelling up going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Levelling up going well.
    Take some positives rail drivers turning down 8% I'm guessing this orchestrated as a starting salary wage rise for others to follow it takes two to tango .

Let's just hope when wages are increased folk don't moan about prices they have to pay for travel and goods .

Train drivers will be fine though in case folk are worried .

It's called inflation upon inflation..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Take some positives rail drivers turning down 8% I'm guessing this orchestrated as a starting salary wage rise for others to follow it takes two to tango .

Let's just hope when wages are increased folk don't moan about prices they have to pay for travel and goods .

Train drivers will be fine though in case folk are worried .

It's called inflation upon inflation..
    You speak about high wages but ignore that corporate profits of the FTSE 100 are up 73^ since 2019. It's clear that wages aren't an issue, corporate greed as usual is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Levelling up going well.
    You mean levelling down? I knew there was a catch somewhere

Great logic except they aren't urging pay restraint for people who earn pittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    ....for all others but certainly not himself. This from that obnoxious jerk Simon Clarke.

I might be wrong but I sense ever so slowly but surely the bulk of the public are beginning to see through all the gaslighting.
    That's what politicians get paid Dorcus.

Are you able to comment on anything on this forum without injecting your poisonous rhetoric? On this occasion "obnoxious jerk" Needless to say you have never met this person in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    That's what politicians get paid Dorcus.

Are you able to comment on anything on this forum without injecting your poisonous rhetoric? On this occasion "obnoxious jerk" Needless to say you have never met this person in your life.
    For me, this is obnoxious and jerky https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/stat...sgKKFFMrBTthVg

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    For me, this is obnoxious and jerky https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/stat...sgKKFFMrBTthVg
    Surprised you are okay with the kind of language he always drops into these threads tbh. Last week, I think people were labelled Noxious Scum.

He always does it and it makes reasoned debate absolutely impossible.

Surprised you are okay with the kind of language he always drops into these threads tbh. Last week, I think people were labelled Noxious Scum.

There is no debating idiot trolls like you

Hey now, you're always the one preaching reason and not to make sweeping statements based on limited ones. I said that guy does come across as obnoxious and jerky, I didn't condone or not condone anything else that's been said

There is no debating idiot trolls like you
    I'm just gonna report you every time you make personal insults or sweeping, creepy, or inflammatory comments like labelling people as noxious scum etc because of how they vote. Just saying. You have no idea how worried people like you make some people feel.

It's not normal, it's gutter stuff and absolutely ruins the board.

I'm just gonna report you every time you make personal insults or sweeping, creepy, or inflammatory comments like labelling people as noxious scum etc because of how they vote. Just saying. You have no idea how worried people like you make some people feel.

It's not normal, it's gutter stuff and absolutely ruins the board.
    I appreciate you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'll make it very easy for you...
    You're wasting your time, I REFUSE TO ENGAGE WITH TROLLS! Go and stalk someone else Sonny!

I appreciate you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'll make it very easy for you...
    You're wasting your time, I REFUSE TO ENGAGE WITH TROLLS! Go and stalk someone else Sonny!
    The irony!

Don't say I didn't say. Whether anything is done about it is another thing, but I'm personally absolutely sick of the endless hatred you pour onto here.

Honestly James, you'd complain if people were being mean to nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Honestly James, you'd complain if people were being mean to nazis.
    No Doucas, I recognise how they started, and that was through the demonisation of people different to themselves, which is generally what you do.

Tone it down and make your points without personal insults or bigotry. It isn't hard.

I've blocked you James because I can't be arsed with you anymore. I'm sure you've got some half arsed response to show how you wouldn't defend nazis but if you were living in Germany in the 1930s you 100% would support them. But anyway take a look at this list, how many of them do you tick off in supporting, I reckon at a minimum it's 11. https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/0...ns-of-fascism/

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I've blocked you James because I can't be arsed with you anymore. I'm sure you've got some half arsed response to show how you wouldn't defend nazis but if you were living in Germany in the 1930s you 100% would support them. But anyway take a look at this list, how many of them do you tick off in supporting, I reckon at a minimum it's 11. https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/0...ns-of-fascism/
    It's difficult to take offence at something that isn't true.

I won't be blocking you, but like I said, hopefully you can manage to post things without the bigotry, dehumanising comments or personal insults. That would be fantastic