Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
The advice has been amazing, it was basically exactly what I needed to hear, and the same stuff I would tell someone if they had asked me the same question.

After reading all the replies I had fully committed to the role, which deep down I new I wanted.

What I did not mention in my post, was I posted it the day of my interview, while I was still up in Cumbria. The interview went really well, and I was confident. I posted the question on here, because everything was really fresh and I was overthinking a lot.

Unfortunately, I had an e-mail this morning, said all the rights things but that they regret to tell me I was unsuccessful.

To be honest, I am surprised and gutted, I genuinely believed it was nailed on due the feedback after my interview.
I believed the fact they were asking me about my living preferences and what allowances they would offer me, was a conversation you would only have after they are successful.

I think ultimately it came down to the fact the other candidates were living local, and did not require relocation.

Either way I am happy I went for it, and more determined to find other exciting opportunities for the future now.
All happened for a reason Chris, be determined, something out of the blue will fall in your lap. Some great advice on this thread, follow your dreams kid