+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T VW Polo 57 plate wheel nut has been stolen - any ideas how to get a replacement please?

O/T VW Polo 57 plate wheel nut has been stolen - any ideas how to get a replacement please?

hi all, my sons VW polo wheel nut has been stolen recently (god knows why) - VW are quoting £170 for a replacement and not until mid August at the earliest.

Anyone know of a workaround locally - be really grateful if someone can advise please

Re: O/T VW Polo 57 plate wheel nut has been stolen - any ideas how to get a replacement please?

scrapyard ? ? ?

eBay ? ? ?

I guess its just the wheel nuts / ? shouldn't be too hard to find

Re: O/T VW Polo 57 plate wheel nut has been stolen - any ideas how to get a replacement please?

Just looked on ebay. You can get four for £6.59.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Just looked on ebay. You can get four for £6.59.
    I did aswell, surely its not the same thing, but a wheel nut is a wheel nut isnt it ? ?

Perhaps he means the locking wheel nut which you need to get the wheel off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Perhaps he means the locking wheel nut which you need to get the wheel off.
    Yes that is the challenge - just spoke to Heath Tyres they seem to think they have a workaround

Thanks for your replies all