+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Portsmouth tickets

Portsmouth tickets

Does anyone have any idea when these are likely to go on sale? Seems a bit odd that tickets aren’t on sale yet for a home cup game that is just eleven days away.

Re: Portsmouth tickets

tHorT u BuYcottED

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Does anyone have any idea when these are likely to go on sale? Seems a bit odd that tickets aren’t on sale yet for a home cup game that is just eleven days away.
    I wish that guy had asked Dalman this last night!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    tHorT u BuYcottED
    I’m back, I’m back, as a matter of fact, as a matter of fact I’m back. Did you miss me?

I’m back, I’m back, as a matter of fact, as a matter of fact I’m back. Did you miss me?
    Gary Glitter 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I wish that guy had asked Dalman this last night!
    Hed have said dont know.

It's a bold choice of artist

Could’ve gone with Eminem…

How was ur first game back? I didn't watch City for more than 2 years after Scarf gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Could’ve gone with Eminem…
    Will The Real Lone Gunman please stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    How was ur first game back? I didn't watch City for more than 2 years after Scarf gate.
    My first game post-rebrand was away at Fulham in August 2016. I sat in the so-called neutral section. It was good fun, an entertaining 2-2 draw.

My first home game post-rebrand was Burton in January 2017, a 1-0 win with a late Rhys Healey goal. I was a guest of the club following the death of a close friend (the late, great Dr Pop).

Been to plenty of home games since then, and a handful of aways, but I’ve recently bought a season ticket for the first time in a decade.

My first game post-rebrand was away at Fulham in August 2016. I sat in the so-called neutral section. It was good fun, an entertaining 2-2 draw.

My first home game post-rebrand was Burton in January 2017, a 1-0 win with a late Rhys Healey goal. I was a guest of the club following the death of a close friend (the late, great Dr Pop).

Been to plenty of home games since then, and a handful of aways, but I’ve recently bought a season ticket for the first time in a decade.
    I knew you be back in my gang, my gang

Good for you. My relationship with the club has probably changed a little for ever. A bit like a partner may never trust a partner who cheated on them in quite the same way.

But it's still great fun, I care a lot and have put the rebrand behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Good for you. My relationship with the club has probably changed a little for ever.
    Mine has changed completely, I feel very different about the whole thing now, but I still really enjoy the days out with my mates - maybe even more so now than pre-rebrand and pre-Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I knew you be back in my gang, my gang
    Oh yeah, I’ve always been in your gang.

Oh yeah, I’ve always been in your gang.
    A 2 & 1 with you negotiating the rates would have been interesting…….but you left the trade

All this bearing in mind that you said categorically in about 2013 that you were never going again and on numerous occasions in the intervening period have denied that you were attending games. Very interesting. Perhaps the club wouldn't have been quite so quick to invite you to a game as a guest, had they known the amount of vitriol you had been continually spouting about Messrs Tan, Dalman and Choo. No doubt you kept your feelings very quiet whilst you enjoyed their food, drink and hospitality (not to mention the free match ticket) and did a suitable amount of ‘brown nosing’, so as not to break your cover. Tad hypocritical don't you think, from a bloke who goes around accusing other people of lying or making things up on a regular basis on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    All this bearing in mind that you said categorically in about 2013 that you were never going again and on numerous occasions in the intervening period have denied that you were attending games. Very interesting. Perhaps the club wouldn't have been quite so quick to invite you to a game as a guest, had they known the amount of vitriol you had been continually spouting about Messrs Tan, Dalman and Choo. No doubt you kept your feelings very quiet whilst you enjoyed their food, drink and hospitality (not to mention the free match ticket) and did a suitable amount of ‘brown nosing’, so as not to break your cover. Tad hypocritical don't you think, from a bloke who goes around accusing other people of lying or making things up on a regular basis on this forum.
    Jesus Christ mate life's too short to care this much about if a stranger goes to watch a football match

Mate, seriously, why so much anger? It's negative energy man. Whatever is making you feel this sh*t I really hope it gets better mate because it sure isn't about the stuff you're directing your anger towards. Peace brother.

They are on sale down south already.
    https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/...mation-cardiff

Not sure the link worked but this is from their site

Pompey will be receiving a further allocation of tickets for the Carabao Cup tie at Cardiff.

Tickets for the first round contest – which takes pace on Tuesday, August 9 (7.45pm kick-off) – are currently on general sale.

There are currently only safe standing spaces available, but Cardiff are sending more seat tickets and we will advise when these are available.

The quickest and easiest way to secure your place is by visiting our eticketing site.

Category Season Ticket Holder* General Sale Matchday Prices
    Adult £10 £12 £15
    Senior (60+) £8 £10 £12
    Young Person (16-21) £8 £10 £12
    Junior (15 and under) £3 £5 £8

You really don’t know him, do you.

FFs Delm, can't you seperate the Art from the Artist?

Agreed, it is Hypocritical, especially From a bloke who goes around accusing other people of lying or making things up on a regular basis on this forum. You've never spoken so much sense, and i'm glad that you have come to your senses. Now stop doing all of those things and all will be forgiven and i wont ever mention Sheffield again

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Agreed, it is hypocritical, especially from a bloke who goes around accusing other people of lying or making things up on a regular basis on this forum.
    I am shocked and rendered aghast by this revelation.
    And am I to understand that he is reneging on his oft-stated principles?
    The man is a cad and a bounder (the strongest language I can muster in my aghast state)