+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Awake and a Bit Excited

  1. #41

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    3.45am I was awake and raiding the fridge.

    Been listening to Tony Blackburn since 6.00am, feel like a teenager again.

    Very strange feeling indeed.

    What’s in store for us, nobody knows !
    Where does Tony Blackburn broadcast these days?


    Hard to believe this was 55 years ago

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cf0rTxlB5o

    When Scoular was king!!

    But I digress

    I wonder what our opening match was that season?

    Can't remember without looking it up

  2. #42

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Iíve cheated, Iíve printed off the names and squad numbers, so if you see someone glancing at a sheet of A4 in the grandstand every couple of seconds give us a wave. My days of buying a programme are long gone, the fanzine days saw to that.
    Iíve got a pen & paper ready to take the team names & numbers down, so as to keep track

  3. #43

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Where does Tony Blackburn broadcast these days?


    Hard to believe this was 55 years ago

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cf0rTxlB5o

    When Scoular was king!!

    But I digress

    I wonder what our opening match was that season?

    Can't remember without looking it up
    RADIO 2 6.00am till 8.00am every Saturday. Sounds of the 60’s

  4. #44

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Iíve got a pen & paper ready to take the team names & numbers down, so as to keep track
    First time in 64 seasons I've had to download a copy of the squad names and numbers. Probs be able to bin it by Christmas?

  5. #45

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Not sure I’m excited about the new season as I'm fretting over Lucas Joao’s latest injury. Some things don’t change.
    Anyway apart from next Saturday and our return fixture I hope the bluebirds fly.

  6. #46

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    RADIO 2 6.00am till 8.00am every Saturday. Sounds of the 60’s
    Ah My era

    I'm sometiems awake at 6 on a saturday.Might have a listen one day

  7. #47

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Not sure Iím excited about the new season as I'm fretting over Lucas Joaoís latest injury. Some things donít change.
    Anyway apart from next Saturday and our return fixture I hope the bluebirds fly.
    You seem to get terrible luck with injuries there Mike.

    Whatís up with him now ?

    Are Meite and Ejaria back ?

  8. #48

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    You seem to get terrible luck with injuries there Mike.

    What’s up with him now ?

    Are Meite and Ejaria back ?
    It’s the usual innocuous injury where he seemed to have twisted his knee juggling with the ball on the touchline. Rumours are he is out for 8 to 10 weeks to having a late fitness test before today’s match. We will find out soon enough.
    Meite and Ejaria both fit. Big fan of Meite. He is looking sharp.

    So Tim where are Cardiff finishing this season? You look very solid in midfield but a bit short of goals up top,

  9. #49

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Itís the usual innocuous injury where he seemed to have twisted his knee juggling with the ball on the touchline. Rumours are he is out for 8 to 10 weeks to having a late fitness test before todayís match. We will find out soon enough.
    Meite and Ejaria both fit. Big fan of Meite. He is looking sharp.

    So Tim where are Cardiff finishing this season? You look very solid in midfield but a bit short of goals up top,
    Lower mid table Iíd expect Mike

  10. #50

    Re: Awake and a Bit Excited

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Lower mid table I’d expect Mike
    Yep agree. Got you down to finish 15th and us 19th.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •