+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International Passes

International Passes

Last season I was able to buy individual match passes at £10 a time. Doesn’t appear to be that option this time.

I just subscribed to the £25 a month option (I’d buy the whole season but I’m not confident enough in the platform yet to do that as it hasn’t been perfect in the past)

I’m in Canada, which isn’t listed as one of the ‘core’ international countries so apparently every game should be available.

Maybe I need to be more patient (I was on early🤣)but I don’t see an option anywhere to click to watch today’s game… normally it’s under the ‘match centre’ button but I’m getting nothing when i click that.

Perhaps it’ll work closer to kick off but curious to know if any other ex-pats have details they could add.

Appreciate it

Re: International Passes

I think it’s on DAZN your side mate. Won’t be on CCTV because it’s chosen for international broadcast:

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/upc...ational-games/

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I think it’s on DAZN your side mate. Won’t be on CCTV because it’s chosen for international broadcast:

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/upc...ational-games/
    I have DAZN and it’s not on that sadly (the Burnley game was and Boro and Sunderland this weekend too but not us) In the post Mike put up about it a few days ago it looked like Canada was not one of the core countries so I thought I’d be ok as they were the ones excluded for international broadcast.

Guess I’ll have to wait and see unless there’s any other advice

Oh that’s weird! So DAZN has the rights but choosing not to show it. By right, it should be on CCTV for you then! But we both know this service is a little crap

Fingers crossed!

You can try emailing the club for confirmation. I did a few times last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Oh that’s weird! So DAZN has the rights but choosing not to show it. By right, it should be on CCTV for you then! But we both know this service is a little crap

Fingers crossed!
    I just checked again and it’s literally just appeared on DAZN. Thanks for the nudge… I probably wouldn’t have looked again and been scrambling for a stream!

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I just checked again and it’s literally just appeared on DAZN. Thanks for the nudge… I probably wouldn’t have looked again and been scrambling for a stream!
    Brilliant!! Now let’s hope it’s worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Last season I was able to buy individual match passes at £10 a time. Doesn’t appear to be that option this time.

I just subscribed to the £25 a month option (I’d buy the whole season but I’m not confident enough in the platform yet to do that as it hasn’t been perfect in the past)

I’m in Canada, which isn’t listed as one of the ‘core’ international countries so apparently every game should be available.

Maybe I need to be more patient (I was on early🤣)but I don’t see an option anywhere to click to watch today’s game… normally it’s under the ‘match centre’ button but I’m getting nothing when i click that.

Perhaps it’ll work closer to kick off but curious to know if any other ex-pats have details they could add.

Appreciate it
    Do you have a VPN? If so, switch county of server.