+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TROUBLE LOGGING IN

TROUBLE LOGGING IN

I would be grateful for any help you can give please. I have been locked out intermittently for months now. I have tried to contact admin but it keeps denying me access saying it doesnt recognise my email add.

Could someone on here help me out please as Im going into hospital in a couple of days and would like to use the forum.
    Cheers Brian
    Donta ask me how I logged in today because i dont know!
    I have a feeling I forgot my password but I have just tried to change it but It says it doesnt recognise me email addy which I have had for years

Re: TROUBLE LOGGING IN

You sayi donta ask you how you logged in today..but it's quite relevant..how DID you log in?

I avoids all the technical shit, by never logging out

I had a job getting back on here about a month age, it asks for the current manager surname I kept putting in Morison but it was rejected all the time, so put in McCarthy and it was accepted

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    You sayi donta ask you how you logged in today..but it's quite relevant..how DID you log in?
    Hi Ken Doodsdad, The answer is I haven't got a clue mate. I have been trying to log in everyday for a month or two the first time I tried it said incorrect password.I tried to reset my password and it then said we dont recognise this email address I tried about 6 times to no avail. I have tried on numerous occasions since because quite honestly i think I may have wrong password. I tried again 2 days ago and it let me straight in but now when I try to change my password it says it doesnt recognise my email address. I have been on the board for over 11 years.grateful for any help my friend. NICE WIN YESTERDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I would be grateful for any help you can give please. I have been locked out intermittently for months now. I have tried to contact admin but it keeps denying me access saying it doesnt recognise my email add.

Could someone on here help me out please as Im going into hospital in a couple of days and would like to use the forum.
    Cheers Brian
    Donta ask me how I logged in today because i dont know!
    I have a feeling I forgot my password but I have just tried to change it but It says it doesnt recognise me email addy which I have had for years
    I'm going to reset your password and send it to the registered email address on the account

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    PM sent
    I've emailed you directly with new log in details

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I've emailed you directly with new log in details
    I suspect the registered email address is not the OP's current email address.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I suspect the registered email address is not the OP's current email address.
    He has PM'd me his current address.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontomuk View Post
    I had a job getting back on here about a month age, it asks for the current manager surname I kept putting in Morison but it was rejected all the time, so put in McCarthy and it was accepted
    Neither Warnock, Harris, McCarthy, Morison or Hudson work now. Can anyone tell me who the current manager is. I need to logon on my pc but have forgotten my password

Neither Warnock, Harris, McCarthy, Morison or Hudson work now. Can anyone tell me who the current manager is. I need to logon on my pc but have forgotten my password
    Truss

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Truss

Madasafish

Is that supposed to be funny, it actually happened to me and I could not get on here until Mike sent me a new password, I had to change my name so now I have reluctantly become a multi, but only using one account so it does not count.

The 'name a manger' is a red herring.

Apparently they just need to see people typing a real word to prove they are not a bot.

I typed "Tan" and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I typed "Tan" and it worked!

'name a manger'
    “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas”

this sounds like the problem it dont know who the current manager is

Is that supposed to be funny, it actually happened to me and I could not get on here until Mike sent me a new password, I had to change my name so now I have reluctantly become a multi, but only using one account so it does not count.
    No, it wasn't supposed to be funny. I was logged out on
    my pc but not on my phone and couldn't get it to email me a password reset (it's possible I am registered with a different email address to the one I usually use). Luckily my password is saved in the browser on my phone, do I could see it there and logon on the pc.

No, it wasn't supposed to be funny. I was logged out on
    my pc but not on my phone and couldn't get it to email me a password reset (it's possible I am registered with a different email address to the one I usually use). Luckily my password is saved in the browser on my phone, do I could see it there and logon on the pc.
    Sorry then, just thought you picked up my post and thought it was funny, I had the same experience as you but lost it on phone and computer, could not even open a new account at the time, so looked on the other site to see if anyone from this site was on there, found one asked him to ask mike for a new password which mike e-mailed to me. Sincere apologies to you for misunderstanding your post.

Sorry then, just thought you picked up my post and thought it was funny, I had the same experience as you but lost it on phone and computer, could not even open a new account at the time, so looked on the other site to see if anyone from this site was on there, found one asked him to ask mike for a new password which mike e-mailed to me. Sincere apologies to you for misunderstanding your post.
    Don't worry about it. I remembered your post, so I thought I would tag on to it rather than start another thread

The 'name a manger' is a red herring.

Apparently they just need to see people typing a real word to prove they are not a bot.
    That doesn't sound a particularly reliable way of fooling the bots.