+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best city game at CCS for a decade or so

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Best city game at CCS for a decade or so

To be fair, I think as long as City weren’t thrashed they were going to get good reviews today, but despite an almost complete lack of goalmouth action, there was a lot to enjoy today. Collins (best player on the pitch for me) and Wintle were superb I thought and Romeo, Kipre and Allsop were impressive out of the new signings. My first instinct was to say that shot for the goal got a deflection, but I’m not sure it did now - a great finish if it didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    To be fair, I think as long as City weren’t thrashed they were going to get good reviews today, but despite an almost complete lack of goalmouth action, there was a lot to enjoy today. Collins (best player on the pitch for me) and Wintle were superb I thought and Romeo, Kipre and Allsop were impressive out of the new signings. My first instinct was to say that shot for the goal got a deflection, but I’m not sure it did now - a great finish if it didn’t.
    Dean Smith said in his post-match interview, "I've known Romaine a long time and that was a pass not a shot."

Went on to say how the better team lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Dean Smith said in his post-match interview, "I've known Romaine a long time and that was a pass not a shot."

Ah bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post

That's a bit of a shit thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's a bit of a shit thing to say.
    Looked a shot to me, but the Norwich keeper was unsighted. Can’t see why he would pass to the corner of the net !