+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If my maths are correct only 10 of the 22 who started the game finished it?

If my maths are correct only 10 of the 22 who started the game finished it?

Not sure ive seen that before!

Re: If my maths are correct only 10 of the 22 who started the game finished it?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Not sure ive seen that before!
    5 subs feels like too many, lots of comings and goings in the last 15 - 20 minutes from both sides!

I think it helps us massively.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I think it helps us massively.
    Yes we got to bring gavin whyte on.......

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yes we got to bring gavin whyte on.......
    Oh was that all we did?

Is 6 & 7 minutes added time going to be the norm now with the added subs? Is there still a certain amount of seconds per substitution added on?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is 6 & 7 minutes added time going to be the norm now with the added subs? Is there still a certain amount of seconds per substitution added on?
    Yeah most games will have 10 subs i think. Either a team chasing the game or a team trying to waste time.

I didn't realise it was 5 from 7. 5 from 9 would provide more options.

There were no more substitution spells yesterday than last season. Much of the seven minutes was because of the bust up in the centre circle.

International

I think the add on is 30 secs/substitution, but I don't know if 2 at the same time counts as 30 secs or a minute