+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England v Germany Womens Euro Final

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: England v Germany Womens Euro Final

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You should take them to the Wales Women's matches. They're good fun and they play at CCS or Rodney Parade. We watched England there during the qualies. They've been playing at Llanelli which is good for the game too. It used to be dead easy to get tickets for the big games (England, The Netherlands etc) years ago but these days you've got to be quick because they sell out fast.
    I actually looked up tickets for the last game last night - it's at CCS at home to Slovenia, adults from £8.

It's likely to be a must-win game too, in order to get into the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I actually looked up tickets for the last game last night - it's at CCS at home to Slovenia, adults from £8.

It's likely to be a must-win game too, in order to get into the play offs
    Yeah, I had a few texts about it this morning. Sometimes kids go free, not sure about the Slovenia match. I prefer watching at CSS. At Newport, in the main stand, it's like a cow shed and very claustrophobic! Definitely go for it for the Slovenia match. It's been a bit like Wales mens team back in the day where it's been so close but ended in heartbreak. Fingers crossed (again) for September. It's worth it to see Jess Fishlock play. She's 35 now and won't be going on much longer but has been a great player for Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Yeah, I had a few texts about it this morning. Sometimes kids go free, not sure about the Slovenia match. I prefer watching at CSS. At Newport, in the main stand, it's like a cow shed and very claustrophobic! Definitely go for it for the Slovenia match. It's been a bit like Wales mens team back in the day where it's been so close but ended in heartbreak. Fingers crossed (again) for September. It's worth it to see Jess Fishlock play. She's 35 now and won't be going on much longer but has been a great player for Wales.
    Yeah, I knew her sister a few years ago.

Looking at the fixtures, it's a really interesting end to qualification.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_F...3_UEFA_Group_I

Tickets were £8 and £4 for kids I think. Apparently FAW are aiming for 10,000, but if they can get the marketing right, you would like to think they could get more.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Yeah, I knew her sister a few years ago.

Looking at the fixtures, it's a really interesting end to qualification.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_F...3_UEFA_Group_I

Tickets were £8 and £4 for kids I think. Apparently FAW are aiming for 10,000, but if they can get the marketing right, you would like to think they could get more.
    Book ‘em now. It’ll be really good down there. I’m getting ours today now I know they’re on sale so thanks for the info. 🤙⚽️