+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone ever done stand up comedy properly? Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone ever done stand up comedy properly? Advice

Thank you Dan and Tuerto for your kind donations I am very humbled that people that don't know me would even consider donating money to someone they don't know. Also the rest of the lads on here I am truly humbled laying here on my deathbed reading how much I raised from just a few of you on ccmb. I have been on here in the days of the modem startup to load a page with names like Victor!! And send in tank, jeepers, I've always stuck with the same name uncle bob even though my name is actually Ian. Xxxx

Re: Anyone ever done stand up comedy properly? Advice

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Thank you Dan and Tuerto for your kind donations I am very humbled that people that don't know me would even consider donating money to someone they don't know. Also the rest of the lads on here I am truly humbled laying here on my deathbed reading how much I raised from just a few of you on ccmb. I have been on here in the days of the modem startup to load a page with names like Victor!! And send in tank, jeepers, I've always stuck with the same name uncle bob even though my name is actually Ian. Xxxx
    Welcome Mate, not much considering what you have been through and what you're going through now. I really do admire people who are prepared to put themselves out of their comfort zone and show up. Takes bottle. Well done