+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Haaland

Re: Haaland

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's certainly got the most stupid haircut of all time
    he doesn't even have the most stupid haircut in the Man City team, have you seen Phil Foden?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Another fantastic insight from the Factory.
    It's what I am here for

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    😂

Man City were no where near their club record when signing Haaland, so my point that the comparison doesn’t even work on that level is definitely valid.
    This is very true but my bet is that his £900k a week wage is a club record.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    City didn't 'break the bank' with the Cornelius transfer. The club signed Caulker and Medel for larger fees after Cornelius had arrived.
    Yes I believe we broke our transfer record a few times that season and I remember it being said that we had spent (or wasted) more than any other promoted club ever before us.

I think the biggest kick in the teeth was it was clear in the promotion season we needed a good striker, so to then spend 7m on a “project” was a disgrace, I can certainly see why Tan was livid, I know I was and it wasn’t my money.

Looking back, if only we had sacked Malky and Warnock upon promotion and got in a manager with experience, I don’t think we would be in this position today…..although maybe still red.

For splott parker

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For splott parker

�� I find it fascinating though that Dean needed a good few in the last couple of games to beat Camsell’s record, in fact needed a hat trick in Everton’s final game, which he got.

I don’t know exactly what the cliche “break the bank” has to be defined as, but what I meant was we broke our transfer record to sign him.
    In that case, you probably should have said we broke our transfer record to sign him.

What's it like to be so predictable? Almost certainly better than it is to be annoyed over somebody else's daft footballer comparisons.

In that case, you probably should have said we broke our transfer record to sign him.

What's it like to be so predictable? Almost certainly better than it is to be annoyed over somebody else's daft footballer comparisons.

I’m a very laid back person actually, it’s not often I will pick at something someone has posted on here, where as you on the other hand seen to treat it as a full time job.

I’m a very laid back person actually, it’s not often I will pick at something someone has posted on here, where as you on the other hand seen to treat it as a full time job.
    For someone so laid back, you seem awfully tetchy. Don’t let the OP’s comparison upset you so, just laugh at it like the rest of us do. You’ll feel better, I guarantee it.

Still no.
    The bugger’s running out of games now to be a complete season flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that Haaland might be Man City's Andreas Cornelius?
    Just to refresh our memories

of course it's the plastics on here that have CCFC as their second club getting their knickers in a twist over a Prem striker.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    of course it's the plastics on here that have CCFC as their second club getting their knickers in a twist over a Prem striker.
    Haaland is definitely a Prem striker to get your knickers in a twist over. If you don’t enjoy watching this genius there’s no hope for you in the football world.

Just read that of the games he's played at thd Etihad he's failed to score in 5 of them. He's has though scored 6 hattricks there.

FAO Eric.

How many hat-tricks have been scored by Cardiff players?

This is a football message board and we’re witnessing one of the best at the moment. Forgive us for not spending hours talking about all the goals we’re currently banging in.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    This is a football message board and we’re witnessing one of the best at the moment. Forgive us for not spending hours talking about all the goals we’re currently banging in.
    Quite correct, Haaland’s scoring record in this his first Premier League season is one of the main sporting topics that’s being discussed countrywide. We’d be missing a trick not chatting about it on here. I, for one, am very interested in how his season is panning out.

Oh! forgot to add Welcome to the Prem Burnley...week in week out drubbings

Oh! forgot to add Welcome to the Prem Burnley...week in week out drubbings
    Week in week out drubbings like last season's Championship winners Fulham have been getting?

The gift that keeps on giving.

FFS that was class

City taking the mickey now and what a finish from Haaland for his second.

Been a confirmed Jack Grealish hater all through his career, but I changed my mind last week when he chased back as last defender to prevent Liverpool going 2-0 up - his goal today was a bit lucky, but he’s been playing superbly lately.

Great thirtieth league goal for Haaland, he was definitely on for another hat trick if he’d stayed on.

According to this he's missed 2o big chances
    https://www.premierleague.com/player...-Haaland/stats

it's a no from me he's just a tall tall Dan James

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Been a confirmed Jack Grealish hater all through his career, but I changed my mind last week when he chased back as last defender to prevent Liverpool going 2-0 up - his goal today was a bit lucky, but he’s been playing superbly lately.

Great thirtieth league goal for Haaland, he was definitely on for another hat trick if he’d stayed on.
    I’ve also changed my mind on Grealish, used to think he was a right little shit but now as well as admiring him as an excellent footballer I enjoy his cheery attitude and humour when being interviewed. I’ve had a right about turn concerning him.

On the other hand I’ve gone the other way with Jürgen Klopp. Had him down as a breath of fresh air when he first arrived in the UK. He’s gradually worn me down with his flared teeth whinging. Rushing on the pitch confronting officials if things haven’t gone Liverpool’s way at the final whistle. He grates on me now.