+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Haaland

Re: Haaland

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I don’t think you’re in any position to dictate what can and can’t be posted given the amount of inane non-Cardiff City bollocks you post sunshine
    Oh yes I am

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You can do what you like but I would prefer to be talking about cardiff city than discussing the skills of this mercenary
    Jesus this is rich

You can do what you like but I would prefer to be talking about cardiff city than discussing the skills of this mercenary
    Sludge wants the spotlight on him at all times. This is his message board and it's all about Sludge, always.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Over a £100 million for 29 year old Harry Kane as opposed to £51 million for 22 year old Haaland, wages most probably similar. They won the league without shelling out for Kane, shrewd move I reckon.
    Cucurella has signed a six-year contract at Stamford Bridge after the two clubs agreed a deal worth a reported £63m.

£51ml for Haaland seems good business.

Is this a Premier league fantasy football site for geeks ?

Man City have paid obscene money for this bloke and he's no doubt on huge wages . This winter some people are going to be freezing their arses off as energy bills rise .

And people are blowing smoke up this freaks arse ?

What a load of cobblers
    Real Madrid paid over £30M more for Bale 9 years ago. £51M for Haaland is a bargain.

I appreciate Haaland is a special talent, but I think the reaction to his performance on Sunday by the media has been over the top for what was a good, but hardly earth shattering league debut.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I appreciate Haaland is a special talent, but I think the reaction to his performance on Sunday by the media has been over the top for what was a good, but hardly earth shattering league debut.
    2 goals and could have had a few more, I’d say that goes down as a success. What would have qualified as earth shattering for you mate? For me it just shows that when he’s fully fit and more used to the league he’ll be unstoppable. He stays fit and Citeh win the league at a canter.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    2 goals and could have had a few more, I’d say that goes down as a success. What would have qualified as earth shattering for you mate? For me it just shows that when he’s fully fit and more used to the league he’ll be unstoppable. He stays fit and Citeh win the league at a canter.
    Which confirms that football today is about money

I think the Premier League is peanuts for dull monkeys and it's great when a smaller club comes along and stiffs them .

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    4 games, 6 goals. If he keeps it up he could set a new record? His average has been near a goal a game wherever he has played.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    4 games, 6 goals. If he keeps it up he could set a new record? His average has been near a goal a game wherever he has played.
    Be even better once citeh figure out how to accommodate him in the side 🙈

Yeah he’ll bag over 30 I’m certain of it.

Looks like money well-spent already.

8 goals in 5 games and there is still 64 mins to play.

Can’t see how anyone would doubt him, he’s a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that Haaland might be Man City's Andreas Cornelius?
    What horse you backing this weekend? Just so I know which one to avoid

6 touches and the ball has been in the back of the net 3 times.

He's having more problems adapting this evening. He has only scored twice in the first half an hour.

Hat-trick 38 minutes.

He seems to be ok
    Lol

Watching the premiership games it is very noticeable how quickly teams move into and through the opposition half, and not just the leading teams, wheras City just seem to amble up the field a if a training session. We do not ATTACK the ball with vigour when it does get in the area....agaian, as mentioned in other posts...midfielders also need to SURGE into that area...not jink..

Hat-trick 38 minutes.
    Back to back hatricks...how often has that happened anywhere.....let alone premiership in August...

I wonder if City players watch Haarland's movement and try and emulate...

I wonder if the op thinks hes still going to be Man Citys Cornelius. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Back to back hatricks...how often has that happened anywhere.....let alone premiership in August...

I wonder if City players watch Haarland's movement and try and emulate...
    His movement is great to watch. Always looking to be on the move when the ball is near the box.